• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Cia

das kwl
This Crew is soo amazingly beast. We need to have a crew Battle. Imperial Era Vs. The VaNz of Mass Destruction. Mwahh hahaaa!!

no but seriously, if u guyz come to the next weekly, i'll like.. totally play u guyz :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you read my post in the weelkyn thread, Im being trained by 2 pros online from europe. and I will show up to a weekly in 2 tweeks, (nex t friday) As a new Peach. So this friday you will not see me, but the next one you will. So im just getting taught and useing what I learned on my friends as help and to prepare myself to suprise everyone next friday. Blast might show up from this crew, everyone else (besides me) I doubt it

Jash

Smash Lord
Dam...what am i missing here? I haven't been on smashboards in too long. Friday....i don't think i can make it so im going to miss this daisy maining pro in action. And that person knows who im talking about. Well....i don't have much to say besides good luck on friday Blast, 1 word, Own.... nuff said.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol @ jash coming out of the blue with random comments.... and he said he wasnt goin this friday hes goin next or did i miss something? anyway anything goin down tomorrow drk pch?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dam...what am i missing here? I haven't been on smashboards in too long. Friday....i don't think i can make it so im going to miss this daisy maining pro in action. And that person knows who im talking about. Well....i don't have much to say besides good luck on friday Blast, 1 word, Own.... nuff said.
Jash..............Im not a pro man. I would win this weekly if I was.....which I wont...and im going next friday, not this one coming up.......-_-'

lol @ jash coming out of the blue with random comments.... and he said he wasnt goin this friday hes goin next or did i miss something? anyway anything goin down tomorrow drk pch?

If you wanna she Im free all day 2morrow, just call or post here by 2morrow and let me know

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
found out randomly that i have a job to go to tomorrow (randomly owned my whole plans) but money is money so ill see ya when i see ya

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow. That s ucks. Well alright, I'll see you next week, or when I make my apperance at the weekly next friday then as a New Dark.Pch

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He quit life years ago, thats why he acts the way he does..........

Now aside from this loser, this week im free, unless im going to hoyo's school. So when ever ya wanna come here, POST or CALL to let me know, or I will not be expecting you and if you come and imnot home, your fault cause I told you what you had to do. that is all for now

Doc.

Smash Ace
i think im gonna ask for a new banner for you dark.Jnx il try to find a peach evolving into jink for you

Doc.

Smash Ace
dam we going on thursday o well at least remember to bring both i love playing around in my vids lol make people think im a noob

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats Mr daisy to you , you punk.

Im going to hoyos school tomorrow. call him and let him know and such

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lazy cuz i went to sleep at 6am? ok next time i wont go to sleep hopefully that will get all of u off my nuts... all of u being Doc cuz jc is to cool she can do watever she wants ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's that time of the month for you? acting all grumpy with your mood swings. And your freaking weak, I went to sleep at 5AM, woke up at 11AM, and I went to the school. Your weak man...............

Aside from this, Im going to the weekly on friday and for the first time in months, Im gonna enter singles. I have been working on Peach all week. I have three days to prepare and be ready To play as the new Dark.Pch

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hope you do well Dark.pch, don't disappoint.
I'll do my best to do what I said I would do sir. I wont dissapoint. I said a new Dark.Pch will be seen on friday and a better Peach then before so that what I plan to do, and I have been working hard at it.

Well Today (wensday) I dont really have much planned, so If ya wanna come here to same, You know what do ......

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo drk peach dont go to the weekly thinking ur gonna **** in singles.... i dont want u to have a couple of unlucky matches or get a screwed up bracket like bum or wes first round or sum **** and then get mad down.. im just saying keep ur expectations low its ur first singles tourney in a while....

also goin to sleep now and its 7am so yea screw u.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo drk peach dont go to the weekly thinking ur gonna **** in singles.... i dont want u to have a couple of unlucky matches or get a screwed up bracket like bum or wes first round or sum **** and then get mad down.. im just saying keep ur expectations low its ur first singles tourney in a while....

also goin to sleep now and its 7am so yea screw u.
I realize that man. And I was not thinking I was gonna own. I change change what bracket I get. I have already reviewed all that can happen and it does not matter to me anymore. Also Im on meds for depression and have been on it for like 2 weeks now or more. I dont care if I lose matches or not, shoot, I cant stand Marth and yesterday I was playing hoyo and lost like a good 6 times. I was just laughing, and it have been a long time since I beat hoyo in a singles. Then I got the hang of Marths and how Im suppose to fight them, I finally beat him one match. 2 stock too. I know what can, and cant happen. and if I get a screw bracket, I wont really care. Im trying to get ranked.If I get a tuff bracket, bett for me . I would have to work my azz off to stay in the tourny. Also use it as tuff training. Im fine and I know what I have to do, wether I do well, or get tuff people and get taken out quick

Cia

das kwl
I realize that man. And I was not thinking I was gonna own. I change change what bracket I get. I have already reviewed all that can happen and it does not matter to me anymore. Also Im on meds for depression and have been on it for like 2 weeks now or more. I dont care if I lose matches or not, shoot, I cant stand Marth and yesterday I was playing hoyo and lost like a good 6 times. I was just laughing, and it have been a long time since I beat hoyo in a singles. Then I got the hang of Marths and how Im suppose to fight them, I finally beat him one match. 2 stock too. I know what can, and cant happen. and if I get a screw bracket, I wont really care. Im trying to get ranked.If I get a tuff bracket, bett for me . I would have to work my azz off to stay in the tourny. Also use it as tuff training. Im fine and I know what I have to do, wether I do well, or get tuff people and get taken out quick
That's a good attitude to have. We are defintely witnessing a new Dark.Pch..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks Vanz. I do what Im able to do, nothing more or less.

2morrow, Im going to hoyo's school, others are going as well, So Doc and Vash, Dont show up here, I wont be home, got it? If you 2 come and did not read this post, your lost, cause im saying it here and now, and anyone from I.E that is going to the tourny on friday and wont see 2morrow, say you all there. That's all Dark.Pch has to report for now. If anything I'll keep this update even any changes happen. Doc does not seem to do his Job as the leader of Imperial Era, so I guess Im gonna have too......

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i say **** doc ur the leader... and im getting up early to meet a friend so i guess ill go to hoyos school also... i should be there around 2.. is that good? i dont want to have to wait for an hour to get it so tell this dude to expect me...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well call Jman or YRB. Hoyo is in class alot so its hard to contact him. Best to Call jman first he is like always free and all. and if not YRB

Doc.

Smash Ace
im the leader for a reason as Jash says lol anyway alot of reasons why i dont show up is because the school doesn't let any electronics inside and remotes. another ayh go to hoyo's school i dont know where thats at

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
how old are u doc? u sound 12 for the record.... and jash is a scrub i dont care wat he says... hes not even in the crew anymore... and do u even play this game anymore? it seems to me that u go to drk peachs once in a blue moon..

on a side note is hoyo still in the crew? just wondering... and wheres ninjalink been hiding... today for reasons of LAZINESS im not goin to hoyos school... i just dont feel like goin to manhattan when i can have ppl come over my house.. talk to ya tomorrow...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really need to play more often, I'm so sad because I'm getting worse than before. Blah!

Top Bottom