• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Jash

Smash Lord
Whats with the words? man....nothing is ever right here when im not talking. So i guess ill say a few things. Vash....you mad cool people, and that Luigi is hot with that Heat Fist you got on me. It was good meeting you finally and you were way better then i thought too. and....Doc....we will meet....just you wait. Everyone else uh.......i got nothin sorry.

Cia

das kwl
OMFG!! VASH RHYMES WITH JASH!!!! lmao.. all jokes aside.. u guys should come to this weekly we're supposed to be getting a bunch of good players that want to practice before gauntlet

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll be ther I suppose. Im sure blast will be there 2, and maybe hoyo. thats all from I.E that would mostly likly show up

Cia

das kwl
LoLz.. I mad Jash never randomly just said that he knows Dwight, David, and Izzy <_<.. LoLz..j/k but bring those guyz, we go waaay back. by the way, are they good, and should i be afraid >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Those are my boys, and yes, they are good. They are not going though. Only Jash. they usual play where Jash is at or they would most likly come here

Cia

das kwl
OOOOOH.. i don't know why, i vaguely remember mentioning that team name. But it was sooooo long ago. Most people do not know this, but I'm kinda sorta BEASTLY in capcom fighting games.. lmao. I used to play those guys all the time

Jash

Smash Lord
I had no idea, well....its good to know your cool with them. I heard you were nasty in those capcom games. Anywho, i finally met Doc. today, im so proud. Hes the leader for a reason, hes not bad at all. Hes also a cool dude as well, his Doc is pretty funny if ya ask me. It was good meeting you Doc, and good seeing ya again Vash.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doc and vash, dont come to my house 2morrow, I will not be here all day, and tuesday as well, I'll let you know if anything but for now, I wont be home 2morrow so dont show up after school

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
oh **** they go to ur house? u should have told me so i could go... let me know when theyre goin next.. thats not a monday or wednesday... also until further notice im not goin to any tournies... money situation right now is extremely tight... i might go to a weekly here and there but alex is gonna have to spot me and theyre might not be a couple after wat happened..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doc and Vash- Nvm about my last post. if you 2 want to come after scholl go ahead, I'll be home

Blast- You can show what ever day you want. but best to show up around three, cause I have school and it is from 9-2PM.

Doc.

Smash Ace
makin fun of my grammar now eh
well guess wat doc. u can a Heat Fist in da ***. u SOB i thought we were suppose b cool
Making fun of my grammer now eh
well guess what doc. you can have a Heat Fist in the ***, you SOB i thought we were suppose to be cool

so many errors

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo what the hell is wrong with both of you, knock it off and stop spamming in this thread, that gets them close.So stop acting stupid already.

Now if your gonna come say so now in this thread, and if you dont let me know I wont be expecting you and if you come and im not home, your fault cause I told and warned you both.

Now let me now, you gonna show or not, and stop spamming in here, go on aim or something for that, not here

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, if its that serious then dont show up. Vash can come if he wants, Blast said he would want to come too but heard nothing from him today so I dont know about him for now

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
well i just really wanted to go OWN doc really hard.. lol call me when he goes over...

i really need to change my sig ......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If he shows, we will show after school and should be here around 4 or 5 the latest. But Vash says he is coming he should be here around that time as well

Doc.

Smash Ace
and yet none of us shows lol im sick thats why i havent shown up cant get my team sick im coughing non-stop lol i hate may i always get sick for no reason

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I guess that makes sense. And I heard from NL that Vash said he was gonna show..........which he did not, me waiting when I could have wnt else were dieing to smash.............-__- '

well today, I wont be here I gonna go out to play smash, time I got out of here.

Top Bottom