• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
do u guys want to friendly crew battle next weekly me and alukard new team we just made it how about a 5on5 wat do u guys think if ya dont have 5 we can also do 4 wat do u guys think dont worry this crew battle wont count 4 nothing lol just a friendly crew battle hope ya play us
Sorry, but we are short on cash. I wont go to another one till next month maybe. Maybe then we can settle it. But for now, I dont know about the others, but Im done with weeklies for august.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
All I have to say is...Mrs. Sephiroth

look her/it up, it's quite possibly the worst thing that's happened to my eyes.

Anyhoo I really need to start training in smash again, yup I flat out just blow.

Rockin you should be on aim more often!
Cris you could kick my *** even without a 6 month of smash. I just suck XD

Also, I'm always on AIM, it's just my time on it is kinda short ><

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright crew, I'll be uptadting the first page for more info. Like for crews we will be fighting. and anything else that will happen. so It be best too look at the first page every so often to see whats up

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
You forgot the legion of Sephiroth fans. I mean when the game came out, there were enough fans to fill a state. When KH came out, the fandom went high. When Seph. came out for AC....

god....the charts Sky rocket.

Bleh, sorry to hear about that Ninja Link. You should talk, not KILL, to Luck and see what happen.
Rockin no one said anything about killing. U wanna join the action of the 4-stockment? I dont think u do. So shut yer face. lol. I feel happy right now.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just a reminder to Dark Pch cause I didn't see you online, if you can remember to get that info for me that'd be great.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol @ above post, dude just check jman's sig it was kinda like right in your face XDDD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch Vs Jash 15$ MM (will be recorded)

Me and Jash will have a MM on sept 10th. Best 3 out of 5. Winner leaves with 30$ in his pocket. So expect to see that MM. It will be put on youtube for all to see.But some of you can be there live too see the fight. others will have to wait on youtube.

Message brought to you by Smash bull. It gives you mindgames

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz at FF7 having too many good characters >_< everybody is too cool wit the exception of vincent being creepy XD yes NL i said it and still believe it XD lmao

anyway wats wit the random MM is that 4 real or am i being mindgamed? lolz cuz it confuses me that two crewmembers r MM each other.... >_>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh this is no mindgame.....Unless I drank a smash bull. Ha ha ha

But this is for real, me and Jash in a $15 mm

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
lolz at FF7 having too many good characters >_< everybody is too cool wit the exception of vincent being creepy XD yes NL i said it and still believe it XD lmao

anyway wats wit the random MM is that 4 real or am i being mindgamed? lolz cuz it confuses me that two crewmembers r MM each other.... >_>

Vincent....Look at him dammit....rofl

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vincent....Look at him dammit....rofl
are u telling me he doesnt look like he can look into your soul and like read ure memories or some other creepy **** lmao :p

dark pch - o ok but like did u guys like argue or sumthin y r you guys MM ???? i feel hatred and a need to show who is better in the crew lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
are u telling me he doesnt look like he can look into your soul and like read ure memories or some other creepy **** lmao :p

dark pch - o ok but like did u guys like argue or sumthin y r you guys MM ????
Few weeks ago we had a penny MM (yes its stupid, but thats imperial Era for you. ******** and dumb matches is what you will see.........well from me the most..........<___< ....) I got the first match, and he won the other 2. So today I told him while we were talking Im able to beat him, and he says no I cant. And that win I got off of him was because it was his first match with Y.Link. And if I was ever able to get a win, It be of something like that. So In his eyes , my wins are nothing and I cant really beat him. And he thinks there is no Peach that can beat him. And I told him I can, then he challenge me to a MM for me to prove it (since it seems thse days only MM show your true skills, when Im a Player that will fight you at my best wether its a friendly, tournament, or MM) So this is where I prove that There is a Peach that can take his Y.Link out, and that Peach is me. And if I win, there wont be no johns about w/e it is one says happen.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
get at my peach my peach can get jash lmao jk i dunno if my fox can get him lolz good luck to both of u

u guys r both good players soo may the better player win i guess lolz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i wanna arguement match vs crismas lolz

if i win aeris > tifa

and if crismas wins

tifa > aeris lolz im sooooooooo picking fox and if i can ill waveshine across watever :p

NL lets go if u win

vincent is mad cool

if i win

vincent is a creepy azz child molester XD lmao na he is mad creepy tho :chuckle:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Woah woah, an arguement match vs me? You're kidding right? I'd totally win dude all I used to do when I was a teen was debate FFVII stuff XDDD

And did someone say RE4 MM? I'd actually be serious about that cause I'm mad pro at RE4 lmao XD okay I gotta stop I'm being stupid.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
While you guys have these matches, Im gonna have one that will Help out the the Crew

Me Vs. NL, If I win we get JC as a Member of Imperial Era. My Peach Vs his Marth. Bring it!

Jash

Smash Lord
Lets do this, Young Link for brawl and ftw. Note: i am not an evil guy and by saying that theres not a Peach who can beat me just brings out the fun in this game and the upside on why Young Link is so good. Do not flame me for this because the game is dying so might as well go out with a bang. Lon Lon milk ftt (For the taunt)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And thats the reason I excepted your MM, I never said you was the bad one. But I think it be cool if I can prove my point this way. Its been a while since I had a MM anyway. (mines with NL and that Penny MM dont count)...................>____>

Top Bottom