• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hay ulysses we gotta update that poster on the front page and put dionis name also i wanna know whats up with suvern hows he doing and how soon he can make his return
He comes here every now and then, he is free till next month. Dionis told me not to add him yet so I wont.

They are Demigodz and no offense to them, but..... lets just do the battle. Good "Luck" to them HAHA XD I'm so funny. Bad jokes ftw.

And that was obviously said to be soo corny it's funny, so don't be *ay and say something like you're not funny and you're corny, cause if you do I'll hurt you.... jk lol
No dude......................just no.........-____- '

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
u guys r crew battlin demigodz....?????????????

o ok tell me when i wanna go and see that crew battle :chuckle:

btw since i <3 D peach and jash and Hoyo since i heard jumpman will have enough violent motivation from crismas :) lmao jk

im rootin 4 u guys wooooooooooooooooooootttttttttt

I.E gimme a good crew battle

jash - if u dont **** a marth that comes in your way u owe me yl training :lick:

muselives - omg i saw that aeris pic at animenext if u got it from there lmao tooooooooooo good :) btw aeris owns

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'd gladly, but i lack any reliable transportation until 2008 :( Maybe at a random tournament. You should've came to Smasharce like you had planned to and we could've played :p
:( o poopy lolz i wish i went now :(

o well im gonna b at the next one... if i get transportation and i dont go to dreamland :laugh:

btw azumanga daioh > world i love that anime sooooooooo much :) i wish lucky star would finish so i could start watching that too XD

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
:( o poopy lolz i wish i went now :(

o well im gonna b at the next one... if i get transportation and i dont go to dreamland :laugh:

btw azumanga daioh > world i love that anime sooooooooo much :) i wish lucky star would finish so i could start watching that too XD
Lucky Star is too good, I downloaded all the episodes and i watch them like non stop everyday XD. Oh and Jash ***** my Marth alot *cries* lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Haha hey! I've been a Tifa fan since 1997 :D! I'm the original fan XD I remember at a point there were barely any Tifa fans, everyone was up Aeris' butt.

But I still love Aeris too hehe.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Haha hey! I've been a Tifa fan since 1997 :D! I'm the original fan XD I remember at a point there were barely any Tifa fans, everyone was up Aeris' butt.

i think i <3 everyone in FF7 the only person im like meh on is vincent he is too creepy for me :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lucky Star is too good, I downloaded all the episodes and i watch them like non stop everyday XD. Oh and Jash ***** my Marth alot *cries* lol

You forgot a certain Peach player that owns your Marth........besides JC.....>___>

dark answer the poor boys question can`t you see he`s dying

What the hell are you talking about?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Vincent is an emo goth kid D:

And Jumpman got a job, yes...but I'm his boss LOLOLOL XD!!!!!!

Link226

Smash Ace
yo y is 4eyes the producer of Killafornia lol one of the best links ive ever gotten to play,and yes i quit ...FALCON PUNCH!<--- from n64 not melee cuz n64 it sounded mad cool and it was mad fast
LOL Cool im the producer of Killafornia :) Thx man

Falcon was wayyyyy too cool for skool in N64, his falcon punch was faster and i think stronger, his D-air looked more devastating, and the boxy graphics made him look even more cool. lol

Jash im going over today so read this!!!!!! Since you never have enough room in the PM box, my phone is acting a lil funny, 12:30 sharp

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
?

Jash, you are too good.

BTW, I came in here....today....and what do I see....stuff.

I see....that I'm....a...crew member?

Thanks for the admission Dark.
Good game I.E.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
?

Jash, you are too good.

BTW, I came in here....today....and what do I see....stuff.

I see....that I'm....a...crew member?

Thanks for the admission Dark.
Good game I.E.

Heh heh, no ptoblem, Im sure you will do some justice now that your an I.E member right?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Oh Yes!

I-have been added to THE LIST! Oh my god! I'd like to thank Dark Pch for being so nice to me, my mom for buying me a Wii, (hey mom, I'm on T.V!)Johnknight1 for being so ******** all the time...

Oh, I main Zelda, so you can put that next to my name.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I.E is raking in sooooooo many members :) lolz its like IHNC except u guys have been here 4 a bit :ohwell:

i will see u guys at the weekly wit my new mains too XD

yeauzz get at my new mains and get at me not playing my wack marth anymores XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

There's STILL too many Aeris fans up her *** ><

I like Aeris too, but I love Tifa. I like Yuffie because she's funny.

I swear, when they put Tifa in KH 2, they made her strong. Taking her and the other FF characters was a chore (still is ><)

btw, I lawl at the many FF7 jokes XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Aeris owns thats y so many people love her duh :)

Tifa is uber tho but aeris's limit breaks own tifa's anyday thats y they had aeris die the game woulda been too easy XD

Yuffie is cool i dunno y i liked to play her probably bcuz everyone told me that she sucked in actual gameplay that musta been y i played her lmao :)

Top Bottom