• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Link226

Smash Ace
Same here since i own in Leafgreen lol

Squirtle is too ****ing coooooooooooooool

He's Definitely gonna be my secondary, he's too cooooool not too.

YES!!! NL Quit!!! I hate your ****ing Roy/wannabe Marth lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Win!!!!!!! I def have to try out pokemon trainer, looks too good.

I guess it's also safe to say that Pokemon Stadium is back too!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Same here since i own in Leafgreen lol

Squirtle is too ****ing coooooooooooooool

He's Definitely gonna be my secondary, he's too cooooool not too.

YES!!! NL Quit!!! I hate your ****ing Roy/wannabe Marth lol
Dont be hatin. Ken Combo with Roy FTW!!!

Win!!!!!!! I def have to try out pokemon trainer, looks too good.

I guess it's also safe to say that Pokemon Stadium is back too!
Pokemon Stadium was in the trailer. Didnt u see it?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
still...this opens up a number of chances characters might have to be in this game. Like, this update sucker punched me and many others ><

Sakurai has the best mindgames...XD;;

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Pokemon trainer is going to be badass, but I doubt I'll play him much :ohwell:

Anyway IE, telling ya'll about some videos us jersey folks in your crew put up today :p Help us out or somethings...yeah. The thread is here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2730412 < conclusive evidence that fox and marth are extremely gay in there, plus low tier goodness :laugh:

Oh, and for future reference Dark, leeroy mains marth now if you want to update that first post.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Awesome now we have a capt. falcon in our crew!!!^_^I hope 4eyez will join too soon. I still haven't met him yet.T_T Dark Pch how about that roster man?^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
so yea since im back i want the crew back even if ihave to 4 stock 5 times
someone throw me a space animal to ****

You wish you would get the crew back.Sorry but that is not happening. You cant just come back and expect to undo what you did. Things dont work that way. You start off as everyone else. If you dont like it, you already know what to do.

Awesome now we have a capt. falcon in our crew!!!^_^I hope 4eyez will join too soon. I still haven't met him yet.T_T Dark Pch how about that roster man?^_^
What??????????

Link226

Smash Ace
Dude i met you, well didn't really talk, but didn't you do that extremely cool drawing at w2z saterday? I was the kid wit the glasses, hence, 4eyez lol

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Dude i met you, well didn't really talk, but didn't you do that extremely cool drawing at w2z saterday? I was the kid wit the glasses, hence, 4eyez lol
Oh word?! Sorry man Now I feel bad cause I didn't talk u or anything . I was not feeling my optimistic self that day, so I wasn't talking that much. My bad son^_^ Thanks on the on the drawing though if u want a link drawing just ask.^_^

Doc.

Smash Ace
stop being a baby justt wait and give us any vid you have also so we can link it to your name and ulysses is mean to me you dont see me crying

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Yeah, I noticed I'm not on the list, but I guess it's a special exception...

Hey Doc.! Are ya gonna put me in you're sig too!? Cool!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo y is 4eyes the producer of Killafornia lol one of the best links ive ever gotten to play,and yes i quit ...FALCON PUNCH!<--- from n64 not melee cuz n64 it sounded mad cool and it was mad fast

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh well, let him go, If he could not be patient then that on him. It's nothing. If people dont wanna be in the crew...........meh.......

Aside from this, we are gonna crew battle Lucks crew at the weeklie. And its gonna be recorded. It was gonna be 4-4So I was gonna sit out, but they want me to fight as well. So I guess I'll lend you guys a hand. So its 5-5

Dark.Pch

Jash

NL

Hoyo

Jumpman

I suggest you guys brush up for this. This will be our first crew battle in a long time. Jumpman I suggest you brush up the most. This will be your first crew battle. So you better be ready.

And the rankings were made this past sunday.some ranked up, others dropped. maybe next time.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
How good is luck's crew?O.o And sorry for sucking hard balls on saturdayU_U Thats was getting me on sad moods. Thursday I might want to train before the battle. So t6his venom is not quitting awesome!!! And who is luck's crew again? Is it just "Luck's Crew" or something?

Doc.

Smash Ace
hay ulysses we gotta update that poster on the front page and put dionis name also i wanna know whats up with suvern hows he doing and how soon he can make his return

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
They are Demigodz and no offense to them, but..... lets just do the battle. Good "Luck" to them HAHA XD I'm so funny. Bad jokes ftw.

And that was obviously said to be soo corny it's funny, so don't be *ay and say something like you're not funny and you're corny, cause if you do I'll hurt you.... jk lol

Top Bottom