• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL you guys are high-larious

Hey teczero arent you like a part of ihnc and kf?

HMM???

X3

And ya it's on, tifa > aeris

Ninja Link, you went through RE4 with a knife on professional?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL you guys are high-larious

Hey teczero arent you like a part of ihnc and kf?

HMM???

X3

And ya it's on, tifa > aeris

Ninja Link, you went through RE4 with a knife on professional?
hmm ouch crismas likes to hit people's weak spots hard... :( lmao

true but u should be on IHNC lolz we <3 u too lmao

but i guess I.E got to u first dam :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
No I'm asking you if you played through with a knife in professional mode.

KNIFING IS FUN, beating Krauser with a knife is lol.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
naw i havent. Even when i first got the game. I always shoot once in the face, kick and knife on the floor. 200 bullets at the end of chapter 1 LMAO!!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Saving ammo ftw! I never had a problem saving ammo in any RE srsly, and knifing is just fun times lol.

Pro mode though is so ridiculous sometimes.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Woah woah, an arguement match vs me? You're kidding right? I'd totally win dude all I used to do when I was a teen was debate FFVII stuff XDDD

And did someone say RE4 MM? I'd actually be serious about that cause I'm mad pro at RE4 lmao XD okay I gotta stop I'm being stupid.
i'll take that RE4 MM. I went through the game with a knife.
Oh Yes!

I challenge you both! Not only did I play through the whole game with a knife...but I took three chainsaw hits...and lived! Chainsaw for Brawl.

Can't wait till RE5 though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jash vs Dark.Pch $15 MM hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good ^_^

Uh-huh. I like to prove myself at times. This is not the way I want to do it, but I have no choice. MM within a crew member does not really happen. But As a skilled Peach main who gets put down with words, I have no choice but to make my point the hard way. So I assume it will be ineresting.

Also, who are you?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yay, Diddy Kong is in Brawl. And Hoyo is gonna main him? O.o

about Resident Evil - Meeeeeeeh....The game is good, but I no longer play it these days. That game was the reason I kept the lights on with horror films and games ><

Also, I hate the fact that I can't find ammo when I need it and the **** knife acts more like a butter knife. **** useless things...><

Also, on a note, DBZ: Tenkaiechi 2 rocks. Get my No. 18 if you dare :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Man why are all men chickens when it comes to survival horror games? I mean COME ON I make sure I play the game late at night with the lights OFF. There's something so thrilling about playing it like that :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man why are all men chickens when it comes to survival horror games? I mean COME ON I make sure I play the game late at night with the lights OFF. There's something so thrilling about playing it like that :D
omg lmao true story i was saw scream at a really young age and now im like traumatized from anything scary

anyway when i played RE4 i played it with lights off and i turned the game off when i got to the village the 1st time around..... XD i fail

anyway why do people pay money to be scared???? to me it makes no logical sense :chuckle:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yay, Diddy Kong is in Brawl. And Hoyo is gonna main him? O.o

about Resident Evil - Meeeeeeeh....The game is good, but I no longer play it these days. That game was the reason I kept the lights on with horror films and games ><

Also, I hate the fact that I can't find ammo when I need it and the **** knife acts more like a butter knife. **** useless things...><

Also, on a note, DBZ: Tenkaiechi 2 rocks. Get my No. 18 if you dare :p
Multiple problems with all statements. 1. Ur a punk lol. Its a game. 2 RE4 isnt even scary. 3 'Get at No.18 if you dare.' get ur No. 18 what? Hotdogs? and spell tenkaichi right dude. And tenkaichi is broken. btw take a joke. I 4 stocked Leatherface and the Chainsaw grandmas. Get at me :-)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
In response to NinjaLink: RE4 is creepy, not so much scary but there were scary parts to me. It's all based on your perception *shrug*

To Teczero: I watched Scream at a young age and it quickly became one of my favorite movies like ever, no lie. Try playing Silent Hill in the dark or Fatal Frame, there's also a handful of other even scarier games that are worth it to play alone and in the dark.

Also people pay to go on roller coasters they go for the fact that it's scary and thrilling at the same time. Minus freak accidents or ignorance in maintaining the machinary you usually go on rides knowing no harm will come to you, it's just getting that rush of adrenalin coursing through your body without being harmed. I love it, and when I play survival horror games I get that, it's that scary yet I still wind up smiling and giggling through it all cause it's just fun in the long run. It's just a different type of fun :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nah I've just concluded that I'm a freak and I like to be scared to some degree XD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Nothin scares me so scary movies are boring. Last i saw was FD 3 and i guess everything out. I think of possibilities too much.

0!L

Smash Cadet
mexican smash forums are dead as hell... i was just looking through them. I think smash in general is pretty much dead down here, but idk i could be wrong. well i'm still meating up with someone tomorrow.

oo and i played gears of war with a few mexicans the other day. my first time playing that game, so i sucked. i wanted to own some fools in halo two, but the people i was playing with had to go. shoot.

i'm gonna have to buy a 360 just for halo 3 and gears of war.... **** it to hell.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
mexican smash forums are dead as hell... i was just looking through them. I think smash in general is pretty much dead down here, but idk i could be wrong. well i'm still meating up with someone tomorrow.

oo and i played gears of war with a few mexicans the other day. my first time playing that game, so i sucked. i wanted to own some fools in halo two, but the people i was playing with had to go. shoot.

i'm gonna have to buy a 360 just for halo 3 and gears of war.... **** it to hell.
actually theres alot of players down there javi,twin,x-people mad ppl down there only 1 pro smasher played them(rob$)and he lost to javi i think or his brother idk

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I Love Jc 4 The New Banner!

i also wanna play hoyo cus its been so long sinced we have played each other

In response to NinjaLink: RE4 is creepy, not so much scary but there were scary parts to me. It's all based on your perception *shrug*

To Teczero: I watched Scream at a young age and it quickly became one of my favorite movies like ever, no lie. Try playing Silent Hill in the dark or Fatal Frame, there's also a handful of other even scarier games that are worth it to play alone and in the dark.

Also people pay to go on roller coasters they go for the fact that it's scary and thrilling at the same time. Minus freak accidents or ignorance in maintaining the machinary you usually go on rides knowing no harm will come to you, it's just getting that rush of adrenalin coursing through your body without being harmed. I love it, and when I play survival horror games I get that, it's that scary yet I still wind up smiling and giggling through it all cause it's just fun in the long run. It's just a different type of fun :D

those gams are nohing....try playing any clock tower game when its pitch dark, mad scary :chuckle:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh yeah I heard about Clock Tower being ridiculously scary.

However truth be told RE4 will live on in my heart as the first time I played I cried when I saw Leon's head roll off LOL!

Top Bottom