• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i hope i get back on my game too XD i started to today so that's a start. i should have 2 stocked souls' mk. even though i kinda gimped budo's mk and 2 stocked him, his is a lot better the souls' so... yea.
edit: i'm sorry yes!. i hope things get better. depending on the mood i'm in while i'm there, how much money i got, and how well i'm doing, i may just mm you that 5 dollars since you have been wanting to mm people for a long time lol.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
If I was there I would have kicked so much arse today....

Stupid...piece of....punk ***

I was basically forced to go to New York today because my brother wanted to go see his friends and my parents wanted me to go because they thought it would be a "learning experience". Bull $hit.

Anyway I'll definetly try to make it inui's tourney next Sat.

we'll see what happens.

Tbagz where's my 20$?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If I was there I would have kicked so much arse today....

Stupid...piece of....punk ***

I was basically forced to go to New York today because my brother wanted to go see his friends and my parents wanted me to go because they thought it would be a "learning experience". Bull $hit.

Anyway I'll definetly try to make it inui's tourney next Sat.

we'll see what happens.

Tbagz where's my 20$?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I hope I see you at Inui's so I can **** your **** =D

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I hope I see you at Inui's so I can **** your **** =D
I'm sorry....what was that? did you say ****? I hope you meant that I was going to **** u so violently that u ended up on the streets near an alleyway. lol jk but ya prepare to get owned *****. rofl

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry....what was that? did you say ****? I hope you meant that I was going to **** u so violently that u ended up on the streets near an alleyway. lol jk but ya prepare to get owned *****. rofl
LMAO

Plz you're just going to roll behind me so I can **** you like always.

How can you **** me if all you do is sidestep and roll?

See what this girl and squirrel are doing? They are getting more accomplished doing that rather than using your brawl strategies :bee:.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
LMAO

Plz you're just going to roll behind me so I can **** you like always.

How can you **** me if all you do is sidestep and roll?

See what this girl and squirrel are doing? They are getting more accomplished doing that rather than using your brawl strategies :bee:.
If there was a character in melee that rolls as fast as Lucario in brawl I would have mained him :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Anyone in Impact wanna mm me? I'll do it between $5 and $10. If you win I'll also give up my ranking spot to you. (if you take the $10 one)

Best of 5, Enemy Controller Ruleset.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I went to Pierce's today and yesterday all day. I got mad practice, my Lucario is back on. Just ask Dan. :D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
XD Considering how well I did against Pierce's, I think that's possible. I'd still probably go MK against most Marths, though.

soulassault

Smash Cadet
tonykun- i saw that u said u shouldve 2 stocked me.. but how were u off 2 days in a row? i dont think thats possible and seriously, i think i can beat u next time u guys come.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yesterday: crap was happening
today: getting back on my game
many things possible: i beat tbagz's mk with bowser once =], 3 stocked him once, got 3 stocked by him, etc.
beating someone and better then someone is two different things: numb beat me yesterday, which is proof i was off my game, and i **** him, meaning i'm better.
edit: @chibi: mm cupcakes?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You're not better than someone cuz you can beat them. I beat Inui in two sets recently. Does that mean I'm better than him? Hell no. You have to see how well they do vs other people and compare to how well you do vs those people. and if you both beat those people, then you can use your beating him as a factor.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You're not better than someone cuz you can beat them. I beat Inui in two sets recently. Does that mean I'm better than him? Hell no. You have to see how well they do vs other people and compare to how well you do vs those people. and if you both beat those people, then you can use your beating him as a factor.
:( I thought I was better than you because I beat one of the characters you never ever ever ever ever played before :(.

Oh no... I've been living a lie?

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Bring cupcakes to HMK? How manly... xD Better be good, haha. Nice to hear you guys did well. ^^
we did alright. especially with our 1st 2nd 5th and last best guys, ha i did happen to lose 2 bucks cause when I chose random mm i got jigglypuff =[ g@y?!

tony- i guess. lol. im still vsin u for 1$ next time u come. lol.
and im money matchin graz to get my money back XD

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
@Ax: Ouch. Good comeback.

xD xD I jest...

EDIT: Trying to make Yes!'s statement more true or something? I don't think that's the direction we want to be going in. =P

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I'm not the one that has to worry about looking gay, ohhhh~. Who was the one that suggested cupcake mm, hmm?? xD

Baked goods mm, anyone? :laugh:
i want baked goods, chibi will you be at HMK?

10lols... THANKS yes!... ¬¬
edit: chibi. you're gay. >_>
your gay -.-

I call judge for baked goods MM.
i call judge as well, it is my crews baked goods afterall.

i nominate YES! to be the last judge.

Top Bottom