• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
@bladewing: its bowser. some time ago i beat tbagz's mk with him. he was like "lets be serious" -picks metaknight- so i was like "ok" -picks bowser- and won lol... of course i bowsercided twice XD. then today, i two stocked his mk with bowser and only ONE bowsercide.
bowser for top tier.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Bowser beats MK on FD, and goes neutral/45:55 with him on other stages. Do you know about all the grab release **** you can do to MK with Bowser?

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yea, i was actually doing it to him and he was like WTF NO lol. i believe if it is done with 100% perfection, it is inescapable.but my bowser sucks, i wish it was better.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
omg epic night.

i almost beat the **** out of numb.
i was depressed for 4 hours.
i lost the girl of my dreams.
i smoked a pack of cigerettes even though i quit and i was only average 2 a day originally.

soo much drama.

you know what they say? "nice guys finish last" its true

XD

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
@protoman: we would love to, but we need our best people. me and tbagz will be there and budo MIGHT come. also, we dunno if bladewing is coming, prolly not sadly. looking at our performance of our last crew battle, i wouldn't feel confident unless we had our best 4 players =\.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
By the power vested in me.
If you guys atend the Hurricane on the 22nd.
We should have a MM crew battle
Impact vs ToS... Sound good?
proto i miss you! were 1v1ing i havent heard from you in forever?

hows howl doing? is his wolf good?

if we have our best 4, then yes by all means.
Smoking kills, mah d00d.
i know! i cant help it, i feel like a scumbag right now.

@protoman: we would love to, but we need our best people. me and tbagz will be there and budo MIGHT come. also, we dunno if bladewing is coming, prolly not sadly. looking at our performance of our last crew battle, i wouldn't feel confident unless we had our best 4 players =\.
agreed.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol, I know I'm not that's why I was saying it's not that easy to punish cause I'm ranked 6 in NJ with intense rolling and spot dodging.

My spot dodging is beast though. Just ask Pierce.
thats strange my step brother started using falco, and all he does is spot dodge.

is this a falco thing? LOL

yeah double post, w/e

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAH !!!! :laugh: ax

omg epic night.

i almost beat the **** out of numb.
i was depressed for 4 hours.
i lost the girl of my dreams.
i smoked a pack of cigerettes even though i quit and i was only average 2 a day originally.

soo much drama.

you know what they say? "nice guys finish last" its true

XD
quit smoking tanner. it aint cool. smoke that weed instead lol

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Bowser goes even with metaknight and thats pretty much about it, he won't do well against much anyone else.

I think Metaknight is so hyped up that everyone knows how to beat him now (he becomes pretty predictable after playing him like a million times considering the metaknight metagame is basically the same for everyone lol.)

Max Ketchum

Um...not really. Part of the reason he's being debated for a ban is that people are having trouble figuring out an effective way to fight him.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Bowser goes even with metaknight and thats pretty much about it, he won't do well against much anyone else.

I think Metaknight is so hyped up that everyone knows how to beat him now (he becomes pretty predictable after playing him like a million times considering the metaknight metagame is basically the same for everyone lol.)
Play Mewtwoking's, Spammer's, or Inui's metaknights.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Um...not really. Part of the reason he's being debated for a ban is that people are having trouble figuring out an effective way to fight him.
Easy. counter pick snake and grenade counter.

Play Mewtwoking's, Spammer's, or Inui's metaknights.
easy. counter pick snake and grenade counter

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

obviously he's not the easiest character to beat, hence god tier, but he has become easier to fight since he was initally thought to be too good.

Max Ketchum

That just because he read stuff on the Snake boards doesn't mean MK is easy to fight all of the sudden.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
That just because he read stuff on the Snake boards doesn't mean MK is easy to fight all of the sudden.
First off I'll take u on that challenge *****:laugh::laugh:

second I didn't read it from anywhere, this is my personal opinion. Metaknight is very common in the tournament scene so everyone has experience against them. This makes it somewhat (i'm not saying completely) easier to fight.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i'm sure you don't suck, because you didn't say you were good. usually the people who say they're good are the ones who suck, i.e: inui :laugh: jk lucas <3

Top Bottom