• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't know how to fight MK with Lucario well enough to actually put money on it. I'll do MK dittos for $2 and friendly Lucario/MK if you want.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how to fight MK with Lucario well enough to actually put money on it. I'll do MK dittos for $2 and friendly Lucario/MK if you want.

well i do horrible against lucarios because ive never really had to do a lucario mk besides the our friendly at nexus smash 4.

so its pretty fair, still dont want to?

Max Ketchum

We'll see. I'm gonna be hanging with Umbra all day tomorrow, and if I do well against his MK, then I'll consier it.

Max Ketchum

Umbra only got good within the past month. He was average before that, I heard, but now he's actually top player material. He's taken me out of two tourneys in a row with his MK and Wolf.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Umbra only got good within the past month. He was average before that, I heard, but now he's actually top player material. He's taken me out of two tourneys in a row with his MK and Wolf.
well Zodiac brave has become a force to be reconed with (so i heard)
they get better every day and are all become fantastic players for the most part, sometimes i wish i had a crew THAT dedicated to getting good.. but me and Ax are all alone when it comes to that in this crew.

but i love all you guys regardless and wouldnt trade you for anything in the world :)

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
Also, this thread would suck if only Impact posted XD.
Don't get me wrong, but I'd love to go to tourneys regularly. The problem is, is that i don't have a job <woot free time> so i can't be throwing money left and right <yet i do with xbox live and the gym sometimes lol...>
It sucks when it is just limited to me and Tbagz to get better. Unlike other people we would have to travel for some real competition, well... I guess most people do so whatever.
BUT me and Tbagz still help each other get better, such as he CAN BE more patient\play smart because of losing to me a few times and causes me to get impatient for versing someone patient and end up getting owned and yea lol. So we still learn from making little mistakes here and there.
10randomness

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yeah ax, im really glad that you actually started winning, my new style is way better then my over aggresive style.

edit: but now im winning again =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo Tbagz... is ... really... tall... lol..

Nice meeting you although we didn't play :(.

Chibiloner - I had fun playing friendlies =D. You don't really have to worry about how good you are.. its still only a video game XD. ;)

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i'm sorry, maybe next time. what do you prefer and what flavor?
also, chibi did you make your brownies from scratch or no? cuz i bought the powder mix stuff and just added everything and mixed it and baked lol.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
LOL sorry bladewing XD me, graz, numb, and tbagz got some. and what happened when you got home?
my dad screamed at me to no end

the next day (today) everything went back to normal

my dad is like a kid, he's angry one day and then happy the next day.

Top Bottom