• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ax and Chibloner:

I made brownies today, and seeing as how neither of you gave me any even now, you both lose. I declare myself the winner. You each owe me $50...and I sentence you to ride Atomsk's Meat Train. I'm disappointed in you both...:(

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
@Yes!- Well, we don't know if they're actually good or not. Ohh~ xP
But all in all, maybe things will not be settled until all three of us brings brownies to a tourney. Or wait, the Smashfest! Brownie MM battle in Max's kitchen~ xD

Gee thanks, Max. I see how it is. Go ahead and enjoy your carnivorous locomotives!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
@Yes!- Well, we don't know if they're actually good or not. Ohh~ xP
But all in all, maybe things will not be settled until all three of us brings brownies to a tourney. Or wait, the Smashfest! Brownie MM battle in Max's kitchen~ xD

Gee thanks, Max. I see how it is. Go ahead and enjoy your carnivorous locomotives!
ur mean for insulting my baking skillz T_T

I do, but I still don't want my house being put at risk of being burnt down. :p
only my hot lovin can burn your house down <3

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
HEY i thought it was my hot lovin that burnt houses down.....We're gonna have problems Mr. I create my own V neck T-shirts

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
_-=10YESs=-_

they very thought of there being 10 Atomsks must make inui's wallet cry out in pain

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** Tiff, i'm gonna be sharing a seat belt with max for 3 hours down to chu's that means we're gonna be super cramped and close XD

your Yaoi fantasies are probablly gonna go crazy XD

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
have a good weekend everyone.

i just had internet service tonight, i have no cable or internet service at my house up here -.-

(just at my uncles house in NY for thanksgiving he has internet and cable)

Panix

Smash Ace
I might look into joining you guys. Wouldn't mind a south jersey smash team... sense well... Im from south jersey....

Top Bottom