• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I might look into joining you guys. Wouldn't mind a south jersey smash team... sense well... Im from south jersey....
were actually taking people that have skill now. i want this to become a serious crew now that all of my close friends are in it. >.>

you would have to play some one in the top 5 and be able to beat them or get close to.

hit me up sometime.

edit: but your always more then welcome to come play us/ try and join =) im not doubting your smash potential.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If you want to drastically improve pick metaknight and push buttons :)

You cupcakes should come to rutgers sometime :p

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
You're definitely not the first one to make the MK comment. xP (And spam B)

Yes!, I think you proved quite well that you can provide baked goods without my help, based off your Thanksgiving pics.

I must be off to other places to help those less fortunate living without baked goods! xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You're definitely not the first one to make the MK comment. xP (And spam B)
Mk's gay and sucks and is retardedly easy to use...I think my nonexistent mk can beat alot of people xD

Yes!, I think you proved quite well that you can provide baked goods without my help, based off your Thanksgiving pics.
I just wanted foodz T_T you denied me of teh foooooodz

I must be off to other places to help those less fortunate living without baked goods! xD
Aka college :laugh:

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
tiffany, if you want to get good, ask advice from Yes! or Inui, or even your boyfriend at tournaments, and play people in friendlies.

dont search for experience from me and practices, im really not that good of a player, lol

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol idk who she uses. assuming it's pika...just spam b and downsmash, and kill with fsmash. or if you play a real character...idk lol talk to me on aim if you're really interested chibi xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
she also plays Zelda and Ike (not exactly popular in the competitive scene)
sheik/zelda together is REALLY good. sheik is highly underrated. she ***** a crap ton of characters. by putting on damage easily. zelda has 7 really good kill moves...perfect combination imo.

ike is balls (sorry rikeo! <3)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I wasn't active yesterday (or lately for that matter). The entire day yesterday I've been trying to install the homebrew channel and brawl hacks onto my wii. FINALLY DID IT WOOT!!!

Not that I'm into it though, I just played my brother in brawl+, and I gotta say I'd prefer to call it Brawl .85:laugh::laugh::chuckle:

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
The way I was looking at improving, I thought I should be working my way up... As in going through with it by playing against people that are better than me first instead of outrageously better than me. xP It kinda feels like I don't see as much progress when I play against someone really really good... Not to say there isn't any at all, but that's how I feel sometimes. Though I don't know if that's completely the right attitude to be looking at things either. =P But taking tips and such is another thing.

I think I'm just sticking to playing Pika and Zelda now. Sorry Ike. I'll still fight for my friends though! xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The way I was looking at improving, I thought I should be working my way up... As in going through with it by playing against people that are better than me first instead of outrageously better than me. xP It kinda feels like I don't see as much progress when I play against someone really really good... Not to say there isn't any at all, but that's how I feel sometimes. Though I don't know if that's completely the right attitude to be looking at things either. =P But taking tips and such is another thing.

I think I'm just sticking to playing Pika and Zelda now. Sorry Ike. I'll still fight for my friends though! xD
Playing people who are retardedly better than you helps a lot. It gets you thinking more. To play smarter you have to think about how not to get hit. If you play someone who's really good, most likely they'll hit you a lot, so you'll have room to improve on as far as how frequently they hit you xD

I don't know any prominent Zelda players and the only Pika player I can think of is Anther. Watching vids helps a ton in this game.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Playing people who are retardedly better than you helps a lot. It gets you thinking more. To play smarter you have to think about how not to get hit. If you play someone who's really good, most likely they'll hit you a lot, so you'll have room to improve on as far as how frequently they hit you xD

I don't know any prominent Zelda players and the only Pika player I can think of is Anther. Watching vids helps a ton in this game.
I want to start winning money!

So I'm assuming I have to play you, a person who is retardedly better than me? ;)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
sheik/zelda together is REALLY good. sheik is highly underrated. she ***** a crap ton of characters. by putting on damage easily. zelda has 7 really good kill moves...perfect combination imo.

ike is balls (sorry rikeo! <3)
i knew you were going to say the sheik and zelda combo.

it is amazing, idk if chibi wants to play shiek tho.

BW tell me how to download the homebrew channel

Top Bottom