• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
XD

<3 yes!

but anyway...

The digital nexus has burned down. =(

just thought i would let everyone know... it was a loss for impact we lost our practice spot... but numb found a new one.. where we can host REAL tournaments..

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
just in case if you got the wrong idea, nexus didn't completely burn down. the building is still up, but it was a really bad fire. the store next door, the music store, got hit pretty badly i believe.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
XD

<3 yes!

but anyway...

The digital nexus has burned down. =(

just thought i would let everyone know... it was a loss for impact we lost our practice spot... but numb found a new one.. where we can host REAL tournaments..
no one knows, rumor is a circuit in the wires overheated and started a fire.

ray hasnt talked to anyone in 2 days or come out of his house, hes really depressed. he lost like 100,000$

yup, REAL tournaments.

sadely yes
just in case if you got the wrong idea, nexus didn't completely burn down. the building is still up, but it was a really bad fire. the store next door, the music store, got hit pretty badly i believe.
But....that was...the first time I....

My first tournament was there. That was the first time i met you guys there. Wow I just can't believe it.

I hope Ray feels better....I hope we can all cope with this loss.

sad, just truly sad.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
But....that was...the first time I....

My first tournament was there. That was the first time i met you guys there. Wow I just can't believe it.

I hope Ray feels better....I hope we can all cope with this loss.

sad, just truly sad.
i know man, we all had alot of good memories there.......

were just going to have to remember the best of it =)

and hope ray gets through it and that he has insurance

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
=( I heard when you called James.

Memoriesss~!!! Hope all goes well with the situation... >_<

What's this about a new place Brad found...?
its about 10-15 minutes away, and the owner seemed intrested on us holding brawl tournaments tho. but first im going to have to check out the venue, its space, the lag frames on the T.vs and the pricing for us to practice of course

so what the frick are you gonna do meow?! you can't just sit there and give up, remember love, remember brawllove, enable thyself
read the quote above =)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Ray from the nexus had no insurance.

TnTx726 (5:40:42 PM): and the day before he bought 20 20' plasma screen computer monitores
TnTx726 (5:40:46 PM): and 5 new tvs
TnTx726 (5:40:50 PM): on his credit card
TnTx726 (5:40:54 PM): and now hes going to get billed for that

TnTx726 (5:40:10 PM): 6 ciomputers
TnTx726 (5:40:14 PM): he was fixing burned down
TnTx726 (5:40:23 PM): in the fire.. so he doesnt have the money to replace those

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
dude... that sucks... has he talked to anyone yet...?
and is there anything we can do make him feel better (other than give thousands of dollars)?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Wow epix fail Nexus was fail on multiple levels anyway :p

Brawllover you need to come ovah and play meh again

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
But that's no reason to think it's ok that it burned down. >_>

No insurance, seriously? That really sucks... And Ray just got the place earlier this year, didn't he? Man... Hope Ray's doing all right... Or as all right as he can be in this situation. Wish there was something we could do... I don't know if this is exactly something that calls for a way to raise money for it or anything...? *shrug*

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
**** you. your lucky i dont kick your *** for saying that. no one deserves to have there buisness burnt down. i Seriously suggest you Appologize, now.

edit: Ray was a nice person, and it was impacts 2nd home and our practice spot, it wasnt a fail in anyway besides his bad character rule, which still didnt really bother me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah seriously, that's pretty uncalled for. I never thought of Nexus as a good venue or anything, but having that kind of attitude toward something as serious as a business burning down is really ****ed up. Seriously, shut the **** up and act like a respectable person.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol chill with the e-threats man they usually don't mean shiet

edit: i can't lie and say it was a good venue for tournies, but he definitely doesn't deserve it to burn down.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm going to make the last four (three now) posts until I have 700 very intelligent and well-thought out.

SHELLDER!

Top Bottom