• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Just was wondering lol :p Who's your ALT say R.O.B. :D Though wolf would be cool to :p isnt ralza the one i 4 stocked with my ROB >.>!
uh no, ralza wasnt at that tournament.

I tried rob, hes fun but i cant get into him, and yeah i still use wolf, now hes going to be my 3rd alt, nah, my new alt is diddy kong, hes mad fun

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yeah man that would be sick.

tho i have to say, my diddy kong isnt very good, i can rack up damage so easy by dribbling but i have a hard time KOing >.>

and.. my dad is being a douche and all like "your going skiing for christmas"

so now hes making me miss my concert to go skiing, and then hes going to make me miss my tournament? im not going to let it happen. lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
If you don't make it, myself and other people will help run it. Don't cancel it just 'cause you can't go. That's stupid.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
wait... since your tourney is gonna be at a different place does that means that the rules will be not stupid?

i even said that the rules were real on Team MoB's forum. lol, i hate the reputation of having a "bad ruleset" when they werent even mine.

but.. yes these are regular rules.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
O.o;; What have YOU ben doing, Tanner? xP

For the tourney, if there's anything I could do to help, just let me know...
do you really wanna know how? its not anything perverted its just really stupid..

theres lots of things you could do to help XD
like baking some brownies and makin mah boy doom and atomsk a ****in sandwhich

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
A plane is crashing. Everyone has been evacuated except a priest and a nun. It's too late for them, though, and their death is imminent.

The nun says to the priest, "Before I die, I want someone to treat me like a woman for once in my life." The priest takes off his shirt, hands it to her, and says,

"I want you to iron this and make me a sandwich."

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
A plane is crashing. Everyone has been evacuated except a priest and a nun. It's too late for them, though, and their death is imminent.

The nun says to the priest, "Before I die, I want someone to treat me like a woman for once in my life." The priest takes off his shirt, hands it to her, and says,

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 DOOM

Yes!!!!!!!
no!!!!!!!! :laugh:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

Lol

Hey I got one.

A married couple goes shopping, the husband goes and puts a six pack of beer inside the cart. The wife sees it and goes, "how much is that?" The husband says it's 10$. The wife says, "Uh uh no, it's too much, put it back." So the husband puts it back. Later the wife goes and buys makeup for 20$. The husband sees it and goes, "why do you need that?" "It makes me look pretty" the wife responded. Then the husband replied, "So does beer and it's half the cost."

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Lol

Hey I got one.

A married couple goes shopping, the husband goes and puts a six pack of beer inside the cart. The wife sees it and goes, "how much is that?" The husband says it's 10$. The wife says, "Uh uh no, it's too much, put it back." So the husband puts it back. Later the wife goes and buys makeup for 20$. The husband sees it and goes, "why do you need that?" "It makes me look pretty" the wife responded. Then the husband replied, "So does beer and it's half the cost."
lmfaoooooo nice.

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
I'll finally have time to, so I'd like to practice in general... =P

I think the inactivity could be due to the fact that a majority of the people that post on the thread are not even part of our crew. xP And that they were at CH4.5. =P

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
that could be it. im really psyched for our tournament, ive been convincing my dad to let me stay home that weekend for like the past week now.. lol

and i cant wait to **** you for a few days straight XD

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Um... Please don't say that in context with me, that just sounded awkward. >_> I know what you mean and all but still.... Ehh.... *shrug*

So if you've been "convincing" your dad, does that mean you convinced him or is it still up in the air? =P

It'd be so much easier just to IM you, but I feel like upping my post count. xP

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol

Hey I got one.

LMAO :laugh:

Also, LMAO @ the situation above.

Top Bottom