• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i was gonna say - fire at a lan center? sure it wasnt for the insurance money? lol

then i read that he doesnt have insurance. that rly sucks. my condolences for this ray who i have never met lol

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
Sorry about Nexus man. I know you guys loved it but idk, maybe I'm just picky. I feel bad for the guy because it was a nice center. I did feel kind of old there though :p. Yeah his character rule was bad, the projectors were bad (and hurt my neck to look at), and the TVs had some lag. I still had fun though at the event I went to.

As a business major though I can't even believe that he didn't have insurance. With all of the expensive equipment that was in there (computers, TV, gaming systems, etc.) it's so nuts the even believe that. I mean you have to cut costs but you need to minimize your risks. The threat of a robbery was probably greater than fire damage. Not having insurance for any of that stuff just boggles my mind!

Anyway I hope the new place you're scoping out works out for you. I know what it's like to have some place you like to visit go away. It sucks big time.

Hopefully me and some of my friends will get to meet up with you over XMas break to play some Brawl even though we are rusty.

Hope everything works out.

~JusDBerube

Numb

Smash Rookie
Yeah it was bad to lose the nexus but its giving the owner a chance to move on in his life he was more of a friend to me then a boss and it wasnt the best venue for brawl tournaments its a lan center it wasnt made for console tournaments we just kinda made him do it for us. The place was designed around PC gaming and if you seen the counter strike tournaments there you would understand theres a big dif from console gaming and pc gaming there is alote more money in the pc gaming world the last cs:s tourny we held was for 10k more then you will ever see in brawl and that was a small one non professional. So bash the store all you want for being a bad brawl venue but it was not a bad venue. If you were a PC gamer it was a dream store.

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Happy Birthday!

I know right? I see activity in the tournament thread a bit, but still... A little lacking. It must be because it's that crazy time of the semester! =P Of course that doesn't apply to everyone, but yeah...

Allin

Smash Journeyman
This forum is not worth non-annoyance its intell level is less then 0 :O.

Still playing MK Tbagz?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
of course, i picked up a new alt yesterday, and i can already beat graz and Ralza's main with him. im going to see how it works at the new gaming centre today.

why do you ask?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol @ keeping characters secrets :p

i bet it's falco xD
naw, its not, im hoping to get half decent with my new alt. and bust him out at the tournament if worst comes to worst, like a get a matchup im really bad against when im MK.. example... lucario..
im horrible at fighting lucarios for some reason

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
so yea can me and doom crew battle your entire crew?

12 stocks each

doom gets 3 i get 9? you guys split up the rest for your crew

10$ per crew?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
haha in all surriousness bra call me Yes! idk if you remember but we met once at a rutgers (melee) tourney and had a (melee) smashfest in my dorm afterwards with scribz, oorah, slik vik, alextriad, ryan, eazy, myself and some otheres.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
no offense but he could probably beat you guys with 3 or 4 stocks....
maybe the rest of my crew, me and budo could take him if he had 3-4 stocks..

and we had 3 stocks each like a normal crew battle, lol.

dont judge my skill till one of you has actually played me, just like you said you cant go by tournament rankings.

because i know you **** Ax, but i 2 stock Ax on a regular basis.. lol

Allin

Smash Journeyman
of course, i picked up a new alt yesterday, and i can already beat graz and Ralza's main with him. im going to see how it works at the new gaming centre today.

why do you ask?
Just was wondering lol :p Who's your ALT say R.O.B. :D Though wolf would be cool to :p isnt ralza the one i 4 stocked with my ROB >.>!

Top Bottom