• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I haven't played much lately sadly due to it being difficult to get to tourneys, so I probably got a little worse, though I still understand the game. I'd like to play Brawl though, I'd have to ask my parents if they can give me a ride, but I can't guarantee anything right now, I'll let you know, though.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ok

10stfu's

I haven't played much lately sadly due to it being difficult to get to tourneys, so I probably got a little worse, though I still understand the game. I'd like to play Brawl though, I'd have to ask my parents if they can give me a ride, but I can't guarantee anything right now, I'll let you know, though.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lmao i wouldnt advertise for future refrence i posted my tournament in a crew forum and got 2 infractions -_-

but i plan on being there! Ax, wanna go with me?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol get better quick! you must recover.

tbagz advertised his tourny in mob thread and like awhole bunch of others too XD its just an invite to you guys no harm done

<3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Tbagz is always tbagz. Never Kush or anything else tbagz thinks of. That is the way of the cupcakes...

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
****, almost a whole month of inactivity. Do they even still exist? lol
the crew took a break from brawl to do normal life things, well thats what i did on this break anyway. We all have decided that its time to get back into brawling. so as soon as im ungrounded expect to see us.

Anybody in this crew in southwest jersey?
were all basically located in Ocean County.

So...is this crew going to any tournaments soon?
yeah maybe within the next month

Top Bottom