• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
man, i hate waiting for tournaments, can anyone in the crew give me a ride to Dooms super sexy shota smashfest? or anyone out of the crew that looks at this forum and comes through TR

Neogen

Smash Rookie
The 20th? Seriously? Alright, let's get some sort of discussion going.

So about the whole shift in talent that seems to be happening here. What with Tbagz and Graz going up, do we need another ranking tourney to happen? Or are we just gonna stick with challenge based shifting?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
wow.. my first post in.. like weeks...

tournament soon.. we need to get activity going its basically my fault im never home (im to social..) 10bad spellings..

i vote neogen to be the new crew event organizer since he always has spare time =D

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
xD I suppose James does have to time to do stuff... Never thought of it that way, heh. I think James could do it if there weren't certain limitations, but I don't mean to speak for him and his availability. See how it goes, I suppose...

Psh @ Tanner for being "too social." xP You have to realize that organizing this kinda stuff (groups in general) takes time and responsibility and such. Remember that? Ooooh... xD

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
xD I suppose James does have to time to do stuff... Never thought of it that way, heh. I think James could do it if there weren't certain limitations, but I don't mean to speak for him and his availability. See how it goes, I suppose...

Psh @ Tanner for being "too social." xP You have to realize that organizing this kinda stuff (groups in general) takes time and responsibility and such. Remember that? Ooooh... xD
ive realized im not really to fit to run a crew im not a responsible or organized person, id love to be the one who just shows up to practice and beats everyone. lol

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Umm.... I guess I could accept. Just cause I plan the practices doesn't mean I have to be there myself. Still, I need to get everyone's phone number then.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I haven't been playing in any tourneys since nexus smash. I can't wait to get my drivers license in a few months so I can drive myself to tourneys.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
LOL! i love it james XDDD
it still sounds like us lol. practice AT LEAST like once every other week would be nice though =\
anyways, keep up the good work "Neo G".
just like how our math teacher says it... Yes!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
dag man i will miss ralza.... he was like the gary to my ash. he was like the sesshoumaru to my inuyasha. he was like the cowboys to my eagles!! ralza my rival YOU WILL BE MISS COME BACK SOON FOR A MONEY MATCH!!!

Top Bottom