• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Merry Christmas everyone~

Tanner, you abuse love too much, foo. xP And you know I'm only going to be at the tourney for the beginning of it, so I wouldn't really be able to drive anyone... Unless it's only to the tournament, which I may already be booked for. =P

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
i got some very very nice clothes that im very greatful for.

an ipod and a digital camcorder, and my mom is going to buy me an encorder device so i can record impacts matches.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Never thought Id be at a tourny with only 3 good metas including my brother, and 6 olimars LMAO WTF IS GOING ON!

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I don't what was going on with the olimars, they're like metaknights now.
Anywayz i had fun, keitaro i challenge u to a break-dancing contest at the B button.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Anywayz i had fun, keitaro i challenge u to a break-dancing contest at the B button.
Aight, I got you. Imma bring my A game and have my brother teach me some windmills.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Never thought Id be at a tourny with only 3 good metas including my brother, and 6 olimars LMAO WTF IS GOING ON!
i was thinking the same exact thing the tournament was mainly

6 olimars
3 falcos
3 metas

ill join in with fox =D

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
yo guys due to some home issues i wont be very active for a while. if you guys are going to any tournies hit me up and i'll see if i can tag along.

so how did the impact tournament go?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yo guys due to some home issues i wont be very active for a while. if you guys are going to any tournies hit me up and i'll see if i can tag along.

so how did the impact tournament go?
mad fun new tournament is

"Real Pimps use Gimps" (Tm) january 25th is the schedualed date, i think it will be changed tho

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol no he doesn't...

mk beats everyone except maybe snake.
how does he not? if MK approaches olimars grab outranges all possible attacks and out-prioritizes the tornado, if i approach with a short hop d-air, or even a normal Dair, the U-air punishes him, olimar is to light to combo and can normaly Nair out of ever possible set of attacks MK is trying to pull off. and he overall just has more Range then MK

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Ask blackwaltz and inui. I don't main/care about either but I do know that Metaknight's the best character in the game for a reason. MK >>>>>> everyone else.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Ask blackwaltz and inui. I don't main/care about either but I do know that Metaknight's the best character in the game for a reason. MK >>>>>> everyone else.
yeah hes good, but i was talking to atomsk a while ago and he believes Olimar wins the match up 55-45, have you seen his thread about olimar being better then MK?

Top Bottom