• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone.

So I think I won the brownie mm, Ax. You forgot to make them. Not to mention, mine were awesome AND better for you (fat free!) = WIN. Ohohoho~ Though sorry I didn't get to share with everyone else... After the initial giving out to the crew, I forgot I still had them on me. =P My bad...

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
"hey mom, i'm going to princeton for a brawl tourney. oh yea i'm making brownies cuz i'm em-eming this asian chick." nothing odd bout that >_> also, you didn't use a box? if you didn't, i was gunna say you automatically won lol. if they are from the box it is who basically buys the best box and bakes them for the right\best amount of time. sadly, mine were lol. they weren't "pre-made" thought, i had to put all the crap together.

@atomsk: BAKE hamburgers? XD that's hardcore yo. i'd like to try yours lol. on the random note, my dad makes some pretty beastly burgers.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
All abord the Atomsk Meat Train!

Current Passengers: Tbagz, Ksizzle, and Doom.

Admission Fare: FREE as long as you stay for the whole ride :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's January 16th-17th (or 17th-18th, I forget), so it's a 2-day tourney. You'd need housing if you go.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
doomsong123 (9:55:37 PM): Whenever I see you, I get the following dialogue:
doomsong123 (9:55:41 PM): "Sexy ATOMSK appeared!"
atomsktoogood (9:55:50 PM): lol
atomsktoogood (9:55:54 PM): xD
doomsong123 (9:55:55 PM): "Fight/Run/Pokemon/Sex"
fun fun fun in the sun XD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Trevor, you should know by now that I like it better in the dark with you.

Yes, all homo intended.

Top Bottom