• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
10lolthread* <in anyone has been following and gets it>

@Chibi: "lol" @ your face ohh lol >_>. where's your pic? HMM? and yea least i wasn't the only one who noticed all the errors on the front page lol... well, i'll run over to tbagz's house and beat you to it!

@Atomsk: you're not horrible! the only thing that is, is yes!'s hate on peanut butter brownies <3 <jokes yes! lol>

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I suck at brawl. I'm so bad I'm the only one who went down on the rankings. It's actually a reverse ranking. We're going from the bottom up of NJ. M2K is trash. Spamerer is almost as bad, Atomsk is horrible but M2k and Spam both lost to him so they got their spots due to that. Same for inui. We all suck, really. You should MM everyone on that ranking, starting with #10

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No, I'm serious. M2k is THE worst player in NJ. Why do you think he's #1 on the NJ Powerful Garbage Rankings?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I used pichu. He's so good that I need all the help I can get. I kinda used crappy characters like fox, falco and falcon though....Brings me down.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
mew2 likes it in the *** to much

and BW we probably wont be going to play that crew.

they punked out, i knew they would.
oh boo hoo, we cant make $5 thats an ashame =/
you got nervous and needed to use your best players to beat us
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You should MM dmbrandon, XtACY. Like I said in your old crew thread, he thinks he's hot **** and is really terrible at this game. His MK is his worst character 'cause he's such a noob. He SDed like 5 times with tornado against me and I won $20. XD Seriously, he's a scrub. A pro like you could definitely **** him...I've heard so much good stuff about how you play. To be honest, I'm kinda scared to play you at Hurricane MK next weekend.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
You should MM dmbrandon, XtACY. Like I said in your old crew thread, he thinks he's hot **** and is really terrible at this game. His MK is his worst character 'cause he's such a noob. He SDed like 5 times with tornado against me and I won $20. XD Seriously, he's a scrub. A pro like you could definitely **** him...I've heard so much good stuff about how you play. To be honest, I'm kinda scared to play you at Hurricane MK next weekend.
quit the srcasticness i saw on the thread how hes a top notible player.i aint stupid.

Max Ketchum

Dude, I'm not joking at all. He legitimately sucks. The only reason they put him up there as a "notable top player" was a joke. They like screwing with his head and giving him false hope. Honestly, I wouldn't bull**** you like this. Even just a $5 MM would be enough to prove how much he sucks.

Max Ketchum

Btw, always counterpick Rainbow Cruise against him. It's his MK's worst stage.

And no, I don't care that I just double posted in your thread, Tbagz.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i'm not surprised actually lol. you shouldn't bail out to make up for last time. we wasted gas, money, and a sunday evening just to be there for about half an hour and get THREE matches in. i could rant on more about it, but there is no point.
anyways, a crew battle should be made up of the best players of the crew in my opinion. its a crew battle, and the way i see it, it is showing how good the crew is. <not trying to be cocky> if we used our best players and ***** your crew, it would show how much better our crew is, or vice versa.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I'm not joking at all. He legitimately sucks. The only reason they put him up there as a "notable top player" was a joke. They like screwing with his head and giving him false hope. Honestly, I wouldn't bull**** you like this. Even just a $5 MM would be enough to prove how much he sucks.
save me your trouble and why dont you just mm him. thanks though.

Max Ketchum

I have. I already told you, I've won money from him.

Edit: Btw, I'm pretty sure he'd accept a MM vs. you with his Captain Falcon. The moron is convinced that Falcon is the best character in the game. -_-

Top Bottom