• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I'm the only member of my crew that lives in North Jersey :(.

I'm really far from any of my crew mates.
that really sucks bro, sorry to here.

if me or any of my crew are in North jersey, well hit you up =)

edit: since some of you dont check the first page...

PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY 9/21.

be there

no johns.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
that really sucks bro, sorry to here.

if me or any of my crew are in North jersey, well hit you up =)

edit: since some of you dont check the first page...

PRACTICE THIS SUNDAY 9/21.

be there

no johns.
what time? maybe I'll come to this. but then something might happen and I might end up not coming like I always do....:(:laugh::dizzy::urg::chuckle:

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yea i'm so cool i can max out on the **** machine in the gym
lol jokes! yea i can make fake quotes too >=] but yea sucks how budo doesn't brawl anymore.... we still love you! hope to see you at the tourney dude. crap forgot what i wanted to say, guess i'm done for now

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm the only member of my crew that lives in North Jersey :(.

I'm really far from any of my crew mates.
I feel your pain Tec0...I was really busy over the summer...borderline doyoung busy...I'm pretty sure we can play (melee duh xD) over the winter break if you want :)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Yo Bladewing don't come to my dorm monday at 12 :(.

Cuz I got more hours from my boss and I have a meeting before that :(.

Sorry man.

:(

ahh and i was looking forward to that. oh well maybe some other time then.

and what's this I hear about Budo not playing brawl anymore? I'll make him play that's what I'm gonna do.

What you're too good for us?!?!? You're gonna play wow now because you're too good for Brawl?!?!?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I feel your pain Tec0...I was really busy over the summer...borderline doyoung busy...I'm pretty sure we can play (melee duh xD) over the winter break if you want :)
LOL sure definitely =D. We should play some SC while were at it ;)

Yea :( Im sad atm.

Well Thursday is usually a good day for me or anytime super late but you apparently can't make it at those times :(.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

and what's this I hear about Budo not playing brawl anymore? I'll make him play that's what I'm gonna do.

What you're too good for us?!?!? You're gonna play wow now because you're too good for Brawl?!?!?
Yeah he got bored with the game sadley, hell be at any tournament at the nexus. no outside ones tho =/

Hey impact come by to nyc and get some real comp http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5374914#post5374914

hosted by me the best TO in the EC other than Md/va XD
sounds cool bro, if numb is avalible that day, we will be there.

Two boards in a row with the word Congratulations in it and both spelled it "Congradulations" :laugh:
its not spelled Congratulations.... i dont think

what time? maybe I'll come to this. but then something might happen and I might end up not coming like I always do....:(:laugh::dizzy::urg::chuckle:

4-6. hope to see u there today.

edit: FOR ALL OF U THAT JUST GO DIRECTLY TO THE LAST PAGE IN IMPACT TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION.

i highly recommend looking at the first page, and how it was re-done a little bit, and theres some information you need to know.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
my name is nathaniel and i like to danceee!!!!! lol love him XD
dudeeeeee when did numb get so much better? like... what the heck? lol but that's awesome how he got a LOT better. i hope we all do but i DEFINITELY want to be even with your meta knight, i think its ******** how i can't ¬¬
all in all, fun practice, it was great having bladewing there and having a rematch! <i won't say anything about it to be nice lol>

edit: -flames tbagz for double posting- no johns!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
my name is nathaniel and i like to danceee!!!!! lol love him XD
dudeeeeee when did numb get so much better? like... what the heck? lol but that's awesome how he got a LOT better. i hope we all do but i DEFINITELY want to be even with your meta knight, i think its ******** how i can't ¬¬
all in all, fun practice, it was great having bladewing there and having a rematch! <i won't say anything about it to be nice lol>

edit: -flames tbagz for double posting- no johns!
nooooo **** you i appologized!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!

and, youll get there eventually, i just adapt pretty fast because i put more effort then you into the game >.>

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I did pretty bad in the beggining but after a couple matches in I got good again. Dude Tbags I swear you're metaknight is godly.

Who was the guy with the really good marth? was that numb? I remember playing him in the last nexus tourney I went to and I could beat him in that. NOW I CAN'T BEAT HIM!!! He got really good.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I did pretty bad in the beggining but after a couple matches in I got good again. Dude Tbags I swear you're metaknight is godly.

Who was the guy with the really good marth? was that numb? I remember playing him in the last nexus tourney I went to and I could beat him in that. NOW I CAN'T BEAT HIM!!! He got really good.
Thanks bro, i work pretty hard with my MK,

REGARDLESS, i want a rematch against ure lucario, because i just cant fight lucario and falcos for some reason, lol. sheiks im also shaky on. but thanks =p

Well if it was Numb, he was the Toon Link User

And Ax, the Phillapino kid was the one who uses marth as there MAIN.

but yeah he did get better. =p

u got better to bro, try to make it to practice more often! =)

it was maaaadddddd fun

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Thanks bro, i work pretty hard with my MK,

REGARDLESS, i want a rematch against ure lucario, because i just cant fight lucario and falcos for some reason, lol. sheiks im also shaky on. but thanks =p

Well if it was Numb, he was the Toon Link User

And Ax, the Phillapino kid was the one who uses marth as there MAIN.

but yeah he did get better. =p

u got better to bro, try to make it to practice more often! =)

it was maaaadddddd fun
Oh right it was ax. ya Ax got much better (and he was good to begin with).

And I will always strive to get better but making it to practice is very difficult for me. I'll show up once in a while but not often.... "sorry"....

yes. It was very maaaaddddddd fun lol.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
thanks dude <its ax if you haven't realized lol> and i know you were a little rusty too so i can't take ALL the credit for beating you badly. plus, it was only one best two out of three match. sooo.... but yea i told you, i SUCK on those tvs in the back <NO JOHNS> i almost rather forfeit a match then play on them lol

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Oh right it was ax. ya Ax got much better (and he was good to begin with).

And I will always strive to get better but making it to practice is very difficult for me. I'll show up once in a while but not often.... "sorry"....

yes. It was very maaaaddddddd fun lol.
Very maaaaddddddd fun is a grammer error.

but not problem, just try and make it like once a month? if not at least once every 2 months.

i do understand your situation.

and believe it or not a few people have said Ax isnt very good >.>

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
thanks dude <its ax if you haven't realized lol> and i know you were a little rusty too so i can't take ALL the credit for beating you badly. plus, it was only one best two out of three match. sooo.... but yea i told you, i SUCK on those tvs in the back <NO JOHNS> i almost rather forfeit a match then play on them lol
lol oh woops YOU'RE AX!?!?!?

hello....:laugh:

Ya I wasn't doing so well in the beginning, but with a little more practice i was back up to par again (if only I could have played you at the end of the practice lol oh well no johns right:laugh:)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
cuz its true ._. and other people just **** me <cough> yes! <cough>
well u need to go to more tournaments like me and tom.

i have experience fighting ALMOST every type of player.

as i said, im just trying to get my lucario's up to Par i get ***** by them, idk why >.>!!!!!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao I swear I thought the same thing D1.

Ax you're not bad, per se, but I just play with the best of NJ regularly (Inui, Atomsk, Spamerer, Mootookang, Keitaro Time and Eazy Munni) so that heavily factors in why I could beat you >.> I'm really not trying to sound like an @$$ just saying why.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That reminded me of the first Ave Ventura movie...and I roffled alot cuz of it...

"Excuse me, but could I A$$ you a few questions???"

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
lmao I swear I thought the same thing D1.

Ax you're not bad, per se, but I just play with the best of NJ regularly (Inui, Atomsk, Spamerer, Mootookang, Keitaro Time and Eazy Munni) so that heavily factors in why I could beat you >.> I'm really not trying to sound like an @$$ just saying why.

lol thanks dude and i hope if i played with all you guys i would be just as good... but i still wish i was even with tbagz's mk ¬¬ its really gay how i'm not, i only win if i happen to get him to the last stock and happen to get a VERY lucky edgeguard\spike

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Ralza Temporarily has quit impact for unknown reasons.

he didnt sound like the rj we all know and love on the phone =(

bro if ure reading this at work tomorrow, were all here for you and i really wanna know what happened =/

i love you Ralza.

yeah i dont care its as ****ing homo as it gets, deal with it =)

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i love you too ralza! but i'd have to say budo more though =\ i'd say no homo but no johns though...

edit: dude you should stay. just don't come to practices since you can't make them.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
<tbagz posts... everyone decides to stop posting for a few days> umm... hope the tournament goes well tomorrow? good luck to everyone!

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
When's the next impact practice and where is it?
yo dude its ax, but um... we aren't exactly sure yet. i'm gunna try to talk to tbagz in a bit cuz he may be grounded for quite some time for a bunch of crap lol...
anyways..... usually what happens is tbagz will make a time where a good amount of members can attend the practice and is always at the Nexus. otherwise, one or two members will just hang out with each other at the lan center or someone's house. hoped that helped.

Top Bottom