• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
oh yea true. the comic is still amazing. i dunno why you seemed kinda surprised when i told you at school lol
anthony, can i borrow your wii for one day? plz?

jeanie wont let me take it cuz its not mine, its dave and matts.

and.. my mom wont give me my REAL wii...

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yea sure i usually only brawl with you guys anyway except when i wifi with jew and occasionally you and budo . you can prolly pick it up thursday or friday, but don't forget i'm working 4-8 friday <extremely lame> maybe like right after school friday or something? also i trust you with my wii lol i bought it basically for the soul purpose of brawl XD

edit: you could have texted me or something, but i don't care lol.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yea sure i usually only brawl with you guys anyway except when i wifi with jew and occasionally you and budo . you can prolly pick it up thursday or friday, but don't forget i'm working 4-8 friday <extremely lame> maybe like right after school friday or something? also i trust you with my wii lol i bought it basically for the soul purpose of brawl XD

edit: you could have texted me or something, but i don't care lol.
thanks a bunch anthony,

now all i need is for my dad to say yes

ppl going to m2ks..

Tanner
Brad
Tom

edit: if no one noticed, we had a 5 star, 3 votes now we have a 4 star, 4 votes, that means some one gave it a 1 star, and the only person that hates us is

holychef.

LOL

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
well we don't have much of an idea yet for when we practice cuz of school and stuff. we do friendlies sometimes on wifi or we go to each other house, but we'll usually go to the digital nexus which is in ocean county. most of us all live close to each other.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
sorry for double post but...

LOL U CAN GO ON SMASHBOARDS AT T.R NORTH!

btw whats up crew? our forum hasnt been very active since school started =/

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Tanner... get back to class. =P Crazy.

I miss you guys. >_< And li'l bro. I've already told you, but coooool comics~ xD

Since I get little to no access to Brawl here at school, maybe I will also resort to competing in RPS tourneys. xD

I'll be back the weekend of the next nexus tourney... Whether we'll be there the whole time though, depends on the parental units (and b-day plans). =P

Any practices Thursday or Friday night of that week?

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
omfg, LOL

id be so good at that i never lose R,P,S
LOL i beat you for player port 4 at nexus smash 3 and i believe you lost for it again the next round? you may have won at the brawl battle but not the rps battle!!! XD -owned-

@what's up: kinda weird and awesome how crew members are in my classes

@chibi: i challenge you to another 1vs1 in brawl AND also rock paper scissors lol thought it would be nice to give you a chance to actually win at something! lol jokes

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Tanner... get back to class. =P Crazy.

I miss you guys. >_< And li'l bro. I've already told you, but coooool comics~ xD

Since I get little to no access to Brawl here at school, maybe I will also resort to competing in RPS tourneys. xD

I'll be back the weekend of the next nexus tourney... Whether we'll be there the whole time though, depends on the parental units (and b-day plans). =P

Any practices Thursday or Friday night of that week?
NEVER!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS!! ima drop out and make brawl my career!!

and there wasnt PLANNED... but i can make it the friday night before the tournament =)

LOL i beat you for player port 4 at nexus smash 3 and i believe you lost for it again the next round? you may have won at the brawl battle but not the rps battle!!! XD -owned-

@what's up: kinda weird and awesome how crew members are in my classes

@chibi: i challenge you to another 1vs1 in brawl AND also rock paper scissors lol thought it would be nice to give you a chance to actually win at something! lol jokes
DUDE U GOT LUCKY, i win R.P.S- 90% of the time, even ask Budo.

that was an off R.P.S day for me, normally i can predict what your going to do and counter act your R.P.S.

just like brawl.

but i can do that cuz ure marth sucks.

jokes =p

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
LOL XD at comment yea dude i'll drop out too and devote my life to brawl also lol! and i hope there is practice before the tourney ¬¬. and i doubt if i got LUCKY you're just upset cuz i owned you 2-0. i actually have a chance to beat you in rps cuz you can't gimp\up+b punish\tornado spam me\EDGE GUARD me. we gotta settle this next practice or something, i don't want to start a fight in school >_>

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
LOL XD at comment yea dude i'll drop out too and devote my life to brawl also lol! and i hope there is practice before the tourney ¬¬. and i doubt if i got LUCKY you're just upset cuz i owned you 2-0. i actually have a chance to beat you in rps cuz you can't gimp\up+b punish\tornado spam me\EDGE GUARD me. we gotta settle this next practice or something, i don't want to start a fight in school >_>
lmao..

i was GOING to do crew practice after school, but my dad just **** blocked me with homework and an orthodontist appointment..

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Text Me What Time You Will Be Avalible For Impact Practice On Tuesday

Its Very Important Since We Cant Do It Right After School...

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
lmfao, will you be at nexus smash 4? september 27th

or the impact tournament? oct- 11th
Dude I can't even say right now because I have so much **** going on, college, work, there's barely any time for fun for me.

Although I might quit Walmart soon, I just needed to work there enough so I can get my hand on money for a Nintendo Wii. I should be able to get that and brawl (and maybe an extra controller) by the end of next week or end of this month.

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Totally slacking in 3D anim. class. =P

So... My friend is probably going to sell me his Wii (+controller & Brawl) at a pretty reasonable price. =D Totally awesome. ^^ Maybe I'll get a chance to practice before the tourney~

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dude I can't even say right now because I have so much **** going on, college, work, there's barely any time for fun for me.

Although I might quit Walmart soon, I just needed to work there enough so I can get my hand on money for a Nintendo Wii. I should be able to get that and brawl (and maybe an extra controller) by the end of next week or end of this month.
Getting a wii for Brawl isn't worth it dude. Save your money lol. The wii isn't even that great of a system either. The wii-mote is the worst idea I've seen by far lmao. Save your $350 :p

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Hey

Hey guyz im a comptitve smasher from SNJ im currently loking for a crew whats your main location it be nice to know :p

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guyz im a comptitve smasher from SNJ im currently loking for a crew whats your main location it be nice to know :p
well your the second person looking to join our crew this week. =)

Yay for impact!

and we only have 4 more spots avalible, our general location is Toms River.

yours?

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Totally slacking in 3D anim. class. =P

So... My friend is probably going to sell me his Wii (+controller & Brawl) at a pretty reasonable price. =D Totally awesome. ^^ Maybe I'll get a chance to practice before the tourney~
yo what college you go to again?

You and me both with the wii my friend.

Getting a wii for Brawl isn't worth it dude. Save your money lol. The wii isn't even that great of a system either. The wii-mote is the worst idea I've seen by far lmao. Save your $350 :p
More like 250ish$. UH uh no way I'm pulling back. I've been trying to get the wii since the beginning of summer even if it is just for brawl. Besides what other system is there? PS3 sucks and I already have xbox 360. + I got to spend the money some way am I right?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ps3 is amazing and has waaaay better games than brawl. MGS4 is a good enough reason on it's own besides many other amazing games.

SpadE!

Smash Rookie
ur nuts. PS3 doesnt suck, its the most powerful system out there, an its got dope exclusives. The only thing xbox has on PS3 is its online play an its ability to multi task

indianunit

Smash Journeyman

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I live in Mantua/Mullica Hill i dont know if thats close or not :p

Gah i checked its 1hr 30 mins >.< Unless you guys somehow can supply transportation (:p) im screwed XD darn living ten mintues froim philly.

Top Bottom