• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I live in Mantua/Mullica Hill i dont know if thats close or not :p

Gah i checked its 1hr 30 mins >.< Unless you guys somehow can supply transportation (:p) im screwed XD darn living ten mintues froim philly.
how old are you?

we take all ages, but im just wondering, im assuming u cant drive?

Numb

Smash Rookie
You need to bumb the ranking i should be first for hosting free practice and driving and hour and a half to get recked by sonic.
WTB SONIC USER FOR CREW SO WE DONT GET RECKED PLS KKTY

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
You need to bumb the ranking i should be first for hosting free practice and driving and hour and a half to get recked by sonic.
LMFAO, no World of warcraft terms on this forum!! =p

but we need anothre impact only rankings tournament

edit: btw, nice to have you on the forums, awesome signature.

1 post till 300 posts >.>

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Well then I should be bumped up too just because I drive them/pick up people, period. =P

sooo.. whats up? forum hasnt been active since school started... =(
Maybe because we're going to school. xD Though I guess it's different for you young whippersnappers. xP (Didn't you already say this a few posts back...? xD)

@indianunit: I go to University of the Arts in Philly. How about you? I hear ya on the lack of the Wii part. =P I'm getting there...

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
@indianunit: I go to University of the Arts in Philly. How about you?
So....what are ya, an artist? LOLOLOLOL JK!!!!!!! I go to rutgers in newark. so go ahead and say it. I'm gonna get shot aren't I?

I hear ya on the lack of the Wii part. =P I'm getting there...
dude people are telling me random ****. should I get a wii or ps3? should i even buy a system? maybe i should save it up and get a car....? my mind is going meltdown right now. seriously.

oh and tbagz, this forums is being less active since I sort of stopped being in the clan....so putting things together, you need me. you want me. i'm like sex you can't have enough of me.

and whats up with this body building thing? sounds like something my brother would say.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
oh and tbagz, this forums is being less active since I sort of stopped being in the clan....so putting things together, you need me. you want me. i'm like sex you can't have enough of me.

and whats up with this body building thing? sounds like something my brother would say.

yes, u are like hot sex i cant get over >.>

no homo.

havent you seen how jacked Budo is? he entered his first body building competition =)

i think the car or a wii might be a good deal.

try to get ure parents to do what im doing.

they match what ever i make, so i have 3000 saved that means i have 6000 for a car =)

and still 1 year left to make some cash.

BTW- why are ure posts ALWAYS really early in the morning, and no matter what you say your always in impact, even if we all die because we all got shot because we wouldnt let you quit, you still represent the crew everywhere you go, ok?

everytime you win a match you go

I FIGHT FOR MY CREW!- impact =p

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
yes, u are like hot sex i cant get over >.>

no homo.

havent you seen how jacked Budo is? he entered his first body building competition =)

i think the car or a wii might be a good deal.

try to get ure parents to do what im doing.

they match what ever i make, so i have 3000 saved that means i have 6000 for a car =)

and still 1 year left to make some cash.

BTW- why are ure posts ALWAYS really early in the morning, and no matter what you say your always in impact, even if we all die because we all got shot because we wouldnt let you quit, you still represent the crew everywhere you go, ok?

everytime you win a match you go

I FIGHT FOR MY CREW!- impact =p
budo and my brother would probably be great friends. he lives for weight lifting lol.

and i wake up really early to go to college and I end up having time to post stuff.

HA knowing my parents I could give them 200$ and they'll buy me a 10000$ car just because they love to show off. actually we're running low on money due to sending me and my brother to college so I'll just stick to driving my dad's trailblazer for now (that or taking the bus).

Oh and you don't have to worry about me and Impact.

I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR MY CREW!!!!!!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
budo and my brother would probably be great friends. he lives for weight lifting lol.

and i wake up really early to go to college and I end up having time to post stuff.

HA knowing my parents I could give them 200$ and they'll buy me a 10000$ car just because they love to show off. actually we're running low on money due to sending me and my brother to college so I'll just stick to driving my dad's trailblazer for now (that or taking the bus).

Oh and you don't have to worry about me and Impact.

I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR MY CREW!!!!!!

lol.. u better.. because im friends with ike and he said that hell fight you for his friends!

<Text removed>

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
if people dont start making an attempt to come to practice, or show more interest in the game.

i will be forced to do something drastic that i dont think any of you would like regardless of crew participation.

this is the FINAL warning.

to those reading this, you know who your are.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Neku: You have a secert ramen base?
Ramen Man: Come on we need to get him to the secert docotor
Neku: You have a secret docotor in your secert ramen base!?!

Neku: (Must...Resist...Emo...Urges...)

TWEWY Rulez :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
10weekends = play on the weekends?

the 10 is cuz smashboards requires a minimum of 10 characters for a post, and weekends is 8 characters :p

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
not appologizing for the double post.

Lazyness ftw,

whats good bladewing? hows the brawling been going? have you improved at all?

havent seen you in over 2 months.
I played Teczero today.....Got my *** handed to me.

I played my snake against his Lucario. LOST

I played my Lucario against his ZSS. LOST

Every match I played against him. LOST

On the bright side, it was good practice.

Yo you know about the tournament in Princeton? Try to come to that cause I'm gonna try to go to that. It's in Oct 4.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
lmao to the new comic, favorite part would have to be

"being edgeguarded is not a suicide"
"shut up. it is when it happens to me"

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

Yo you know about the tournament in Princeton? Try to come to that cause I'm gonna try to go to that. It's in Oct 4.
lol that sucks =/

but thats when progress reports come out... so if i dont get ***** in the *** by my teachers, i will probably be there.

lmao to the new comic, favorite part would have to be

"being edgeguarded is not a suicide"
"shut up. it is when it happens to me"
sadley that is me 50% of the time XD

graz, hows the wow going? =p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

LMAO

Play me moar plz :)

Btw Hi guys I never said much to you guys cuz I got emo after you didn't stay with the cupcakes.

Girl scouts only sell cookies you know :(.

So if any of you guys are close to Newark you should play me :)

I just noticed you are like one of 5000 people who say Teczero instead of Tec0.

LOL its new to me :laugh:

/FYI

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
well hes trying the Trail version, he said he wont start officially playing till his birthday =p
Doesn't matter. He might as well stick a sign on him saying "look at me I play wow and I have a lvl 70 warlock and it's awesome!!!!!"

sorry graz it's just that I've seen WoW ruin several of my friends, and it's just awful.

Bladewing, can we brawl? by anychance before the next tournament?
give me a date preferably a Fri and I'll try to schedule you in lol.

LMAO

Btw Hi guys I never said much to you guys cuz I got emo after you didn't stay with the cupcakes.

/FYI
I don't know I'm used to calling you teczero I guess. It's because Tec0 isn't proper english thats why. lolololol

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
LMAO

/FYI
well its because Teczero is SOOOO much more hardcore then t3c0 =p. kinda looks like taco? eh?

well plus your pretty gnarly, THATS RIGHT I SAID GNARLY!!!! so mine as well call u by ure real official name =p

like teczero... your THIS HARDCORE... YEAHHHH JUST LIKE MAX!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDuq9VR_pzg

Doesn't matter. He might as well stick a sign on him saying "look at me I play wow and I have a lvl 70 warlock and it's awesome!!!!!

sorry graz it's just that I've seen WoW ruin several of my friends, and it's just awful.

trust me, me and graz do not let games ruin our life.

MUST... play... BRAWL!!!

see what i mean where perfectly fine! *twitches*

friday sounds good for me bro

i love giant c0ck.
yeah you do

(dont even ask me how i pulled of a fake quote that you never said!)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Well I call type out Teczero too :) instead of using the shorthand lol ;)

I'm going to pick icz and CG you guys to death :laugh::laugh:

WoW players = Zombies
what are you? a better version of holychef!!!!??

btw not ALL wow players are zombies, some one in our crew plays WoW, and hes the ****ing man =p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
what are you? a better version of holychef!!!!??

btw not ALL wow players are zombies, some one in our crew plays WoW, and hes the ****ing man =p
Holychef is good but he has a lot of flaws namely he doesn't play anywhere near gay enough and I do play kinda gay :laugh:

Its true there are exceptions to the WoW rule but thats a large risk you have to take :urg:

Btw your crew mates are lucky my crew mates stopped playing melee entirely cuz of that stupid game.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Holychef is good but he has a lot of flaws namely he doesn't play anywhere near gay enough and I do play kinda gay :laugh:

Its true there are exceptions to the WoW rule but thats a large risk you have to take :urg:

Btw your crew mates are lucky my crew mates stopped playing melee entirely cuz of that stupid game.

my crew mates are lucky?

please.. i wish we were lucky, everyone is to busy/ doesnt make the effort to come to practices anymore -.-

Top Bottom