• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Impact should learn melee, and play both games. Melee actually gets you better at brawl faster than "practicing" brawl. My pikachu whose played for a total of like 12 hours is proof of that. :p
Well that's you're opinion. What works for you doesn't necessarily mean it works for everyone, or anyone else at all. I'm not saying that it couldn't work, it's just that it won't be the best method for everyone.

Neogen

Smash Rookie
It's fun to play every once in a while because then you're so bad it's hilarious. Ralza and I had a fox pichu fight and it was horrible! :p Either way, my pichu won so YAY!

Graz69

Smash Cadet
haha no not seriously, i dont even think you can play mario kart competitivly lmao

mario kart is about as competitive as the special olympics =p

(semi-offensive joke)

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
hmm... actually i wouldn't mind getting really good at melee cuz i never was lol so if we can arrange something that will work on both sides... then i might just be up for it

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
ok mob is cool wit the crew battle.... our team will be me yehs! keitaro and eazy. 20 stocks so u can use how many ever ppl u want but just divide the stocks up.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ok mob is cool wit the crew battle.... our team will be me yehs! keitaro and eazy. 20 stocks so u can use how many ever ppl u want but just divide the stocks up.
Ok well decide after the tournament about who we wanna use, hopefully budo doesnt get to tired of playing, and bladewing can stay long enough to do it because there 2 of our best players along with me and ax.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i thought for the crew battles it would just be a normal 3 stock match and 1 vs 1 among the best 4 people of each crew, so only 4 battles... but i dunno that's just what i was thinking

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cool, you guys should get into melee. Also tbagz, my dad lives in toms river and i'm at his house a lot so like, if you wanted to play melee or even brawl (for like not many matches) i'll play sometime.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
crew battles u get a certain amount of stock and ur crew decides on the distribution of the stocks to ur crew members.... it doesnt have to be only 4 ppl in a crew battle

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Cool, you guys should get into melee. Also tbagz, my dad lives in toms river and i'm at his house a lot so like, if you wanted to play melee or even brawl (for like not many matches) i'll play sometime.
hell yeah bro that sounds awesome, i want some revenge anyway for what happened at SaS =)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

m00m00m00

Smash Cadet
i dunno i've been pretty inactive in the smash community due to brawl
south jersey needs some more melee players

maybe ill give brawl a show when do y'all usually meet up

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
money match me, 20$.

"Whats the matter, scared?"

i played another Ice climbers that was 20x better then you and i beat him, you severly under-estimate me, i could use some free money.
mm me? my snake vs your mk best of 5 $20 sbr rule list? :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
MM me
my ganon vs your mk 5$

btw tbagz when did you gain confidence? was it placing well at a scrub tourny that did it?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
i dunno i've been pretty inactive in the smash community due to brawl
south jersey needs some more melee players

maybe ill give brawl a show when do y'all usually meet up
We might meet up tomorrow

edit: there wont be any more impact practices for the last 2 days off summer, we will start a little after school starts maybe, probably this wensday or friday.

mm me? my snake vs your mk best of 5 $20 sbr rule list? :)
ah of course its gotta be snake vs mk... lol =p maybe

MM me
my ganon vs your mk 5$

btw tbagz when did you gain confidence? was it placing well at a scrub tourny that did it?
for the record i wanted to MM holychef because he always used to trash the crew and he lost to one of our members that is ranked 7th. and he was always challenging us to mms.

and ive always had confidence what are you talking about?

I'd say yes, but you've taken enough of my money in tourney winnings so...no. You may not take my money in a mm. :psycho:

Seriously Tbagz why don't you answer?
i didnt answer because i slept over my friend liams house with my friend tori.

sorry.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It can be a normal set then, but you'd most likely use mk because wolf gets assraped by snake :D

Graz69

Smash Cadet
i want my famous qoute to be **** again, nobody gets the whole re spec ya waaarior thing.

and cowtipper were you the one at the tourney with the why so serious shirt?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
whenever and at rutgers new brunswick. That's kind of sad that you want to rely on a glitch to try to win but w/e lol. It's easy to beat. I just follow the camera ftilt you :)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
whenever and at rutgers new brunswick. That's kind of sad that you want to rely on a glitch to try to win but w/e lol. It's easy to beat. I just follow the camera ftilt you :)
oh no, i dont actually use it to fight, just to get out of a tight spot. your an idiot to try and use it in an attack u can get punished easily if the person knows how to follow it, and its going to be a problem getting up there, maybe my cuzin can bring me up there one weekend since he lives there

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah Impact should come to Rutgers Brawl Bi-weeklies when they start. No house fee/percentage taken out. We're alternating between melee and brawl each week. Show us RU smashers some love (there's alot of us.)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ike prepares his friends to get no friends because he fights for his sympathy

WHAT THE ****?

The following errors occurred with your submission:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 46 seconds

HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME TO WAIT 30 BUT COMMAND 46?

Top Bottom