• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I didn't call you guys scrubs, but the majority of people at Nexus probably are.
we get about 5 really good people about as good as us, 5 good people, 15 alright, and the rest Narbs..

Some of ToS will be at nexus smash.

sorry for mis-inturpreting what u said, my appologies.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Montage > Nexus

Playing m2k is better than playing scrubs with a bad ruleset.
Well now hold on some people, like me, prefer this ruleset because it prevents people from using overpowered characters throughout the entire match. And we're not scrubs.

Also are you a girl, cause your sig is hot, and it gives me reason to believe your hot.....so....ya.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
Well now hold on some people, like me, prefer this ruleset because it prevents people from using overpowered characters throughout the entire match. And we're not scrubs.

Also are you a girl, cause your sig is hot, and it gives me reason to believe your hot.....so....ya.

not gonna lie thats kinda creepy =p

but i deff agree with you bladewing, nexus rules really shows who the better player is, it takes alot more skill to be good with multiple characters rather than using the same one over and over

Graz69

Smash Cadet
please do... =/

NOTE ALL PRACTICE IS CANCLED.. if i dont feel better by tomorrow.... if im not sick tomorrow practice will be at 5:00 pM

NEXUS

you know tanner we COULD have a practice without you, so if anyone in our crew wants practice and tanners sick text me

732 664 0243

---also if your a hot girl between the ages of 6-80 you can text me too ;)

(sorry to double post idk how to multi-qoute)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
not gonna lie thats kinda creepy =p

but i deff agree with you bladewing, nexus rules really shows who the better player is, it takes alot more skill to be good with multiple characters rather than using the same one over and over
I'm not gonna lie either.....YOU'RE KINDA CREEPY:psycho::lick::p:laugh:

you know tanner we COULD have a practice without you, so if anyone in our crew wants practice and tanners sick text me

732 664 0243

---also if your a hot girl between the ages of 6-80 you can text me too ;)

(sorry to double post idk how to multi-qoute)
To multiquote, you just hit multiquote on the quotes you want to put into you post and then hit quote on the last post you quoted. (I think that makes sense right?)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
LOL!!!!!!!!! TO THIS WHOLE PAGE!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

crew practice is tomorrow at 5-whenever regardless if im sick or not, ill be there if i can.

Donnie Goombani

Smash Rookie
in my opinion the infamous ruleset should be majority vote if anything, otherwise abandoned totaly. cause for someone good with only ome guy its a handicap to do the "no repeat character in a set rule" and an advantage to someone whos great with many people, making it not fair. or vis versa for the other person(s) whos better.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

No, I'm a guy. Sorry to disappoint.

A better player, and non-scrubs, don't call characters overpowered. They deal with them. Go read Sirlin. =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Cyanide is a guy lol. Also, everyone is a freaking scrub unless they main Captain Falcon. Any Falcon mains here? No? You all SUCK!

why
so
serious?

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm a guy. Sorry to disappoint.
Wow I feel wierd now.....sorry.

A better player, and non-scrubs, don't call characters overpowered. They deal with them. Go read Sirlin. =D
What about those "better players" who are starting to switch over to Meta knight? Case and Large point: Overswarm who have decided make metaknight his main after losing constantly. Same goes for DSF.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
What about those "better players" who are starting to switch over to Meta knight? Case and Large point: Overswarm who have decided make metaknight his main after losing constantly. Same goes for DSF.
proof that brawl is horribly imbalanced if redonkulously good players like dsf and OS are selling their souls to the devil that is metaf@g.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
proof that brawl is horribly imbalanced if redonkulously good players like dsf and OS are selling their souls to the devil that is metaf@g.
maybe but thats why I think (and some will agree) that this idea of changing the tournament scene to playing different characters per match maybe a good idea. Now I'm not saying that everyone will concur with this idea but this is what I'm thinking.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
no that's a horrible idea. metaknight's not unbeatable. i've taken down metaknights with snake. banning a character is like saying you're not allowed to play a certain part of the game. that's silly. the point of a fighting game is to learn to adapt to your opponent. If you ban a character, you're hurting the game and making yourself bad, through your image and your skill.

Captain Falcon > Metaknight

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
no that's a horrible idea. metaknight's not unbeatable. i've taken down metaknights with snake. banning a character is like saying you're not allowed to play a certain part of the game. that's silly. the point of a fighting game is to learn to adapt to your opponent. If you ban a character, you're hurting the game and making yourself bad, through your image and your skill.

Captain Falcon > Metaknight
thats how i basicly feel, and Graz doesnt main falcon, but he alts him, and its pretty good.

btw.. i use meta***, and i wont lie, i love and hate metaknight, its the players that all they do is Tornado and Shuttle loop that piss me off, otherwise MK is a very good character, remember if he wasnt as good as he was, there would just be a different character to rip on.

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Whoo Impact~

The first post is looking nice. Though I think my main's changed to Pikachu actually... I don't know if you'd be able to change it... But yeah. I'm honored to be Impact's driver. xD I don't think I'll be able to take you guys to the tournament this weekend... Unless it's at the nexus?

I will be back this weekend though. Any practices? Text me, yo. I have no internet at my apartment to steal.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You know Tbagz, I'll be completely honest with you. At first I thought you guys weren't a serious crew (secret cupcake society lol) and I haven't heard of you guys winning tournies, but you guys seem to be really cool and I'd like to play you guys. I mean no disrespect at all. Usually my posts are spam and meaningless but you guys are nice and open to what other ppl say (most people would say to cyan "gtfo noob" lol (<3 cyan)). I know you guys have another event on the 30th but I hope I can play you guys sometime. Rutgers is having brawl biweeklies if you guys are interested.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i think this is the crew that lost at this tourney to this kid i train named spade... i think i heard of ur names b4... i need to play wit u guys sometime... good luck wit ur crew and i hope u guys turn out to be the best

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
the first nexus tourney, spade placed first and tbagz placed second and for the second budo placed first... just to clear some things up for whoever doesn't know.

but yea, we're always looking for more people and more challenges. if we have enough people so all the characters are used then it just makes adapting to every character a bit easier lol.

also, yo tbagz! when's that crew battle? lol i'm REALLY looking forward to that. and is soulz the best one on their team? i hate people who are cocky so i'm just gunna ask, have any idea how good these guys are?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
o ok i wusnt sure.... spade is pretty good i teach him alot of stuff from time to time.... i wanted to go to the tourney but im always working u guys should come to the montage tourney

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
i think this is the crew that lost at this tourney to this kid i train named spade... i think i heard of ur names b4... i need to play wit u guys sometime... good luck wit ur crew and i hope u guys turn out to be the best
Thanks so much again, its nice to be noticed, we work really hard and strive to be awesome players, and id love to play you guys, if you play with spade that must mean your pretty good, im as good as him. but yeah what ax said, he beat me in the 1st tournament when i was Nieve, i came in 2nd, and budo won first and bladewing won 3rd.

You know Tbagz, I'll be completely honest with you. At first I thought you guys weren't a serious crew (secret cupcake society lol) and I haven't heard of you guys winning tournies, but you guys seem to be really cool and I'd like to play you guys. I mean no disrespect at all. Usually my posts are spam and meaningless but you guys are nice and open to what other ppl say (most people would say to cyan "gtfo noob" lol (<3 cyan)). I know you guys have another event on the 30th but I hope I can play you guys sometime. Rutgers is having brawl biweeklies if you guys are interested.
thanks bro, it really means alot to me to hear that. the problem is finding rides to get up there, the only person in our crew that has a car and can drive is AX (tonykun). but yeah im interested and id love to play you also

Whoo Impact~

The first post is looking nice. Though I think my main's changed to Pikachu actually... I don't know if you'd be able to change it... But yeah. I'm honored to be Impact's driver. xD I don't think I'll be able to take you guys to the tournament this weekend... Unless it's at the nexus?

I will be back this weekend though. Any practices? Text me, yo. I have no internet at my apartment to steal.
that sucks and the tournament is this weekend at nexus!!!!

DESIGNATED DRIVER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great to have u on the forums tiff

o ok i wusnt sure.... spade is pretty good i teach him alot of stuff from time to time.... i wanted to go to the tourney but im always working u guys should come to the montage tourney
we cant, we are going to nexus smash 3, ace and spade are coming down to that tournament, i plan on making it to the next montage one

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
thanks bro, it really means alot to me to hear that. the problem is finding rides to get up there, the only person in our crew that has a car and can drive is AX (tonykun). but yeah im interested and id love to play you also
actually its not my car yet lol and chibi drives too XD

GRAZ! no worries you're my homo <no homo> i still need my brawl partner! lol

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
edit: THE MONTAGE TOURNAMENT GOT CANCLED.. therefor there will be alot more at nexus smash, be prepared for ALL day smashing probably
OH wow I was really battling with myself on whether I should go to the montage tournament or the Nexus Smash Tournament but since it got canceled I'm much more inclined to go Nexus Smash.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
guys.. i got really bad news i might not be going to the tournament this weekend i might be grounded....

see i went out with graz to a party, and i told my dad i was just going over to a new friends house and sht.. so he wanted their phone number and everything just to make sure everything was alright with them.

so as we were playing beer pong having a good time, my dad woke up in the middle of the night waiting for my call which never came..

and me and graz made this awesome plan so we called my dads phone and then just hung up so it looks like we called him, but the calls didnt register in my phone.. also my text msgs to him never sent... -.-

and my dad can be a hard ***, tournament is still going on but i hope i see you guys at the tournament if i go

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
we should crew battle... lemme kno if u want and i'll talk to my ppl about it
im up for it, if im aloud to go, so i need to crew battle you and ToS...

hopefully ill be there....

PEOPLE THAT WILL BE USED IN CREW BATTLE:

(this is not in order)

Tbagz
Budo
Bladewing
Ax
? (possibly graz)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Impact should learn melee, and play both games. Melee actually gets you better at brawl faster than "practicing" brawl. My pikachu whose played for a total of like 12 hours is proof of that. :p

Top Bottom