• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Graz69

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry to say it but.....there won't be any next time.

The time I had with you guys was very fun and a good time indeed.

I rushed into joining Impact without making any serious thought.

I'll always remember you guys and how much fun it was

It's not impact's fault, none of it is. You have to understand my situation. My dad is a complete ******* and will get angry at me if I do something like this.

The point is I can't come to Impact so I'm saying my resignation.

Hopefully we'll meet up again one day.

May you're future shine as do you all.

Pce

Bladewing

P.S. can I keep the sig as a memory of how I was in Impact once? I want to show off for when you guys become the best in the country "ya I was in that crew once"

NOOOOO bladewing im gonna miss you!

even if your not in impact if your ever able to make it to any practices deffinatly come down and play some brawl with us man.

and we better see you at the tourneys! =p

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Aw!!!!!!!! COME ON BRO!!! =(((((

of course you can keep the sig!! are you SURE... you have to?? =(!!!

will you be at nexus smash!?
lol i'm really sorry man but I have to. And I'll do everything I can to come to the next nexus.

NOOOOO bladewing im gonna miss you!

even if your not in impact if your ever able to make it to any practices deffinatly come down and play some brawl with us man.

and we better see you at the tourneys! =p
aw i'm gonna miss u too man. ya if i can i'll come to the practices for sure. I'd definitely like to come to a tournament.

edit: if you ever get m2k to come to a practice session tell me. I'll do everything I can to come.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol i'm really sorry man but I have to. And I'll do everything I can to come to the next nexus.

aw i'm gonna miss u too man. ya if i can i'll come to the practices for sure. I'd definitely like to come to a tournament.

edit: if you ever get m2k to come to a practice session tell me. I'll do everything I can to come.

alright bro.. still stay on our forum all the time like youve been doing and post with us and stuff =/

*goes to cry in a corner*

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Man dude, that's terrible. Impact can grow further than this. You can still be a part of the team, just not in the main bulk of it. Either way, sorry that you can't brawl with us.

Donnie Goombani

Smash Rookie
daamnit man, such a loss..

you can take bladewing out of impact

but not impact out of bladewing

keep the sig strong, you're still one of us bro, keep brawlin

....and yes i write my own material

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
daamnit man, such a loss..

you can take bladewing out of impact

but not impact out of bladewing

keep the sig strong, you're still one of us bro, keep brawlin

....and yes i write my own material
im not taking him out >.> regardless, he may think he quits but hes still very much a part o the crew.

YOU PLAGERIZED MY MONOLOGE I WAS WRITING TO HIM IN THAT QUOTE!!!

XD

Graz69

Smash Cadet
well guys there is ONE good thing about bladewing leaving.......

im movin up in the crew rankings!! woot!

hah jk we <3 you bladewing

Neogen

Smash Rookie
You know, that really makes me upset. I've played bladewing but once. That time was at the nexus tourney first round. Man I wish I could play him again, just to see how I compare.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
well guys there is ONE good thing about bladewing leaving.......

im movin up in the crew rankings!! woot!

hah jk we <3 you bladewing
u heartless feind..
what he said

You know, that really makes me upset. I've played bladewing but once. That time was at the nexus tourney first round. Man I wish I could play him again, just to see how I compare.
HHAHAHA you couldn't beat me!!! lol jk i'm sure I'll vs you again some other day

and BUDO one day I'll want my REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Dang it. Some of you may have heard I was trying to make a comic for us. Either way, it's a bust unless I can get my hands on good Lucario sprites. And even then we'd have to deal with being default colors (except for me) since I haven't been able to contact my sprite recolorer since the nintendo nsider forums closed.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
this thread has nothing to do with super smash bros.

we really should start up a serious ssbb convo instead of talking about blowjobs.

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I'm sure everyone's seen the famous "Not a tier list " but a ""ranking list" (which is totally a tier list). What do you guys think about Captain Falcon being considered the worst? (Like .1 under ganondorf)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so I'm sure everyone's seen the famous "Not a tier list " but a ""ranking list" (which is totally a tier list). What do you guys think about Captain Falcon being considered the worst? (Like .1 under ganondorf)
I think tier lists are pretty crap. Plus I think Captain Falcon still has a lot of untapped potential that people aren't seeing. People hate him because his knee has been nerfed to the max.

Hey there's been one thing I was dying to talk about with you guys. Do you think Metaknights gonna get banned? I've been hearing a lot of **** about how Metaknights way too overpowered for his own good. I mean ya I think he's powerful but not to the point where he should be banned. IMO he should stay.

Neogen

Smash Rookie
You've been hearing stuff like that? That's just stupid that they would ban Meta-Knight. (Also, he was bumped a while ago into #1 on the tier list, snake 2nd)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

i was gone just 1 week, and the whole page filled up with, cruel joke, talks about blowjobs, homosexuals invading my forums!!!!

lol!

good to be back guys =)

edit: ... where the hell is my sig..

Donnie Goombani

Smash Rookie
its lame falcons at the bottom, but, i know for sure a good falcon user has a chance at a good snake user. i think hes just a little difficult to use against particular opponents but is used corectly hes great, the knee still murders.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
lol the comic is pretty sick. yo neo g i could see you coming to practice with like a note pad or something to write down how we act and the random moments we have for your comic lol

Graz69

Smash Cadet
Hey!!!!!!! Is That Supposed To Be Me At The End!?!?!?!?1 Screw You All!!!!!
no bladewing the end isnt you its rj lol (he uses lucario too)

and if you notice it says "balloon theft" only a black kid would steal a balloon =p

jk RJ i love you.... more than a friend:lick:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
no bladewing the end isnt you its rj lol (he uses lucario too)

and if you notice it says "balloon theft" only a black kid would steal a balloon =p

jk RJ i love you.... more than a friend:lick:
oh lol woops big mistake. Sorry I didn't know who RJ was.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
its lame falcons at the bottom, but, i know for sure a good falcon user has a chance at a good snake user. i think hes just a little difficult to use against particular opponents but is used corectly hes great, the knee still murders.

if used correctly any character is great, the reason high tier characters are high tier is bc you dont have to use them correctly to be good with them

:psycho: <----- this thing reminds me of patrick from spongebob

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Well the first frame was supposed to show who people were. Next to Lucario was the word Ralza, which is RJ's Brawl name. It's also in black meaning when he speaks, the font is black.

Neogen

Smash Rookie
I am actually hearing discussion on the Meta-Knight ban now. All the higher ups say that it's way too early to even think about banning a character, and they're right. The only way that will happen is if it gets so bad that almost everyone is Meta-knight and anyone else is left in the dust.

Edit: Also TbagZ, take a look at the 9th general rule on this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187735

Graz69

Smash Cadet
good they should ban metaknight cause he sucks balls!

no they shouldnt im just jealous.

and tanner did you remember to check the box that says "show your signature"?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I am actually hearing discussion on the Meta-Knight ban now. All the higher ups say that it's way too early to even think about banning a character, and they're right. The only way that will happen is if it gets so bad that almost everyone is Meta-knight and anyone else is left in the dust.

Edit: Also TbagZ, take a look at the 9th general rule on this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187735
you cant ban a character, this is total bull sht, some one who obviously just doesnt like metaknight started this whole mess, and its complete Blasphamy!!

if you ban a character, guess what happens? a NEW higher power will come into play that everyone uses, there for another person hating that character and it getting banned untill we are all left with basicly Jigglypuff and Bowser!

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
you cant ban a character, this is total bull sht, some one who obviously just doesnt like metaknight started this whole mess, and its complete Blasphamy!!

if you ban a character, guess what happens? a NEW higher power will come into play that everyone uses, there for another person hating that character and it getting banned untill we are all left with basicly Jigglypuff and Bowser!
Dude thats exactly what I said minus the jigglypuff Bowser thing.

Also this is going into huge discussion because I heard some major players like overswarm, afro thundah, and I think DSF are becoming metaknight mains because they can't win any other way.

I say wait and see how things pan out.

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Hey! Jigglypuff rocks. And that's not the same thing. People want Meta-Knight banned because with all the research now being done, we find Meta-Knight to be the best.... by far. He has very little to no disadvantages, and great speed with little lag. Pretty decent power, extra jumps with glide for almost godly recovery, amd unusually high range/priority.

I'm not saying he's the only one with things going for him, but they've found tons of pros and very few cons. I don't think he should be banned, I'm just saying what the facts say.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Jigglypuff rocks. And that's not the same thing. People want Meta-Knight banned because with all the research now being done, we find Meta-Knight to be the best.... by far. He has very little to no disadvantages, and great speed with little lag. Pretty decent power, extra jumps with glide for almost godly recovery, amd unusually high range/priority.

I'm not saying he's the only one with things going for him, but they've found tons of pros and very few cons. I don't think he should be banned, I'm just saying what the facts say.
if they ban metaknight im going to quit, end of story.

because he was my only advantage towards players, now ill get ***** by 70,000 snake users every time i try to use other characters

Top Bottom