• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
That sonds like a plan. I thought tuesday would be good, but apparently a lot of things are popping up now...
yeah like you and tiff and blade and MC ebin...

idk how im going to handle crew practices during the school year, its pretty hard right now.

at first it was easy but its getting more challenging every day

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i'm not into the whole posting thing but whatever lol. for the rest of our crew, its AX. AX was to short and didn't let me use it and also i use tonykun8 for basically all my accounts, even my gamertag.

the otakon was cool, though i wish i did more and bought more stuff. i didn't get to enter in the tourny because i got there 10 minutes after the line started for sign ups. there was a lot of good players there too. i kinda did bad there lol i think i was trying to hard. i think our whole crew should go one time and enter the tourny there and crap. even though the competition was good we would still do great on the 1 vs 1 tourny. lol i should have check their rules a bit more but i know for free for all tourny there was items on and for 1 vs 1 there was no items and there were only official levels that was set on random i think all 3 rounds. it was the same levels but excluding melee pokemon stadium i believe.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
yeah like you and tiff and blade and MC ebin...

idk how im going to handle crew practices during the school year, its pretty hard right now.

at first it was easy but its getting more challenging every day
I feel like making new practice times is my fault. Try not to worry about me coming to practice. As far as I'm concerned I'm only holding everyone back. I don't want to sound mean or anything like that but chances are I won't be able to come to most practices. Not that I'm lazy it's just circumstances have prevented me from doing anything (my parents.....) Tbagz keep me informed about practices cause I just might be able to come to some of them but until then don't keep me in mind when you're making practice times.

Sorry Tbags I really wish my parents were less leniant but that's just who they are I guess...

Bladewing

Sometimes I wonder if I rushed into joining Impact without really thinking about the consequences....

Edit: hey hey I'm not a child anymore!!! I'm a journeymaaaan, journeymaaaaaan

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I feel like making new practice times is my fault. Try not to worry about me coming to practice. As far as I'm concerned I'm only holding everyone back. I don't want to sound mean or anything like that but chances are I won't be able to come to most practices. Not that I'm lazy it's just circumstances have prevented me from doing anything (my parents.....) Tbagz keep me informed about practices cause I just might be able to come to some of them but until then don't keep me in mind when you're making practice times.

Sorry Tbags I really wish my parents were less leniant but that's just who they are I guess...

Bladewing

Sometimes I wonder if I rushed into joining Impact without really thinking about the consequences....

Edit: hey hey I'm not a child anymore!!! I'm a journeymaaaan, journeymaaaaaan
aw dude its no big deal, were VERY happy to have you in impact, ill try to make a time convienent to you once every other week. i will always keep you posted. dont ever leave impact yo da man!

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
aw dude its no big deal, were VERY happy to have you in impact, ill try to make a time convienent to you once every other week. i will always keep you posted. dont ever leave impact yo da man!
thanks man i actually needed to hear that. It's good to know there are people out there who don't lose hope in the face of hardship.

Ok I'll stop sounding wierd.

Homeboys 4 life Tbagz!!!!

Neogen

Smash Rookie
This is a great crew and thread, but we need something to keep it active. Any ideas? Topics? Some strange crew project (like a comic or something?).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
GUYS, if any of you wanna get ***** in Brawl, come over. I live in south jersey, in Cinnaminson, like 5 or 6 min from Philly PA. My aim is ooVideoGameGodoo, instant message me and figure out a way for us to play. I need some people to practice on.

I am Yes! and I believe teh spamerer would approve of this invitation xD

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
GUYS, if any of you wanna get ***** in Brawl, come over. I live in south jersey, in Cinnaminson, like 5 or 6 min from Philly PA. My aim is ooVideoGameGodoo, instant message me and figure out a way for us to play. I need some people to practice on.
Dude I'd definettly like to practice with you. "it would be an honor"

Cinnaminson is like really far away from me though but I'll see what I can do.

Oh and practice at Fri at 3 is perfect for me.

Donnie Goombani

Smash Rookie
yea friday practice would be pretty ideal, and id love to get a shot at mew2 eventually, itd be pretty sick >:]

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Yo Tbagz just got you're message will most likely come tomorrow. Expect to see my brother and one of my friends there.

Also I'm going to message Mew2king and see if he can come tomorrow to practice it would be ****ing sweet if he could!!!!!

Edit: oh wait so is mew2king actually coming tomorrow?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Yo Tbagz just got you're message will most likely come tomorrow. Expect to see my brother and one of my friends there.

Also I'm going to message Mew2king and see if he can come tomorrow to practice it would be ****ing sweet if he could!!!!!

Edit: oh wait so is mew2king actually coming tomorrow?
no, he wants us to drive down to his house to play him. he doesnt drive or something, but hes dying for a match because he never gets to play brawl.

plus, imagine how good wed get playing with him.

edit: you cant msg him over smash boards. youll never get in touch with him, his mailbox gets flooded everyday!! the only way to get in touch with him is AIM, or myspace

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
no, he wants us to drive down to his house to play him. he doesnt drive or something, but hes dying for a match because he never gets to play brawl.

plus, imagine how good wed get playing with him.
In cinnaminson!!!?? But that's like an hour drive from where we live!!!! still playing m2k would be absolutely incredible.... I need to know when this is

Also should I still message him? maybe he can come over to one of our practices

edit: just read your edit so i'll try to aim him then if I can.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
In cinnaminson!!!?? But that's like an hour drive from where we live!!!! still playing m2k would be absolutely incredible.... I need to know when this is

Also should I still message him? maybe he can come over to one of our practices

edit: just read your edit so i'll try to aim him then if I can.
ill message him and see if he can come to one of our practices and we will go to his house for a day so its a win-win

EDIT: psyched for the impact tournament tomorrow =)

Donnie Goombani

Smash Rookie
bladewing!, im so pissed u had to leave so early, thhats sucks so much man i felt horrible. and it def made this weeks crew rankings very unjust. hopefully nexttime we play there wont be any interuptions

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
bladewing!, im so pissed u had to leave so early, thhats sucks so much man i felt horrible. and it def made this weeks crew rankings very unjust. hopefully nexttime we play there wont be any interuptions
I'm sorry to say it but.....there won't be any next time.

The time I had with you guys was very fun and a good time indeed.

I rushed into joining Impact without making any serious thought.

I'll always remember you guys and how much fun it was

It's not impact's fault, none of it is. You have to understand my situation. My dad is a complete ******* and will get angry at me if I do something like this.

The point is I can't come to Impact so I'm saying my resignation.

Hopefully we'll meet up again one day.

May you're future shine as do you all.

Pce

Bladewing

P.S. can I keep the sig as a memory of how I was in Impact once? I want to show off for when you guys become the best in the country "ya I was in that crew once"

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to say it but.....there won't be any next time.

The time I had with you guys was very fun and a good time indeed.

I rushed into joining Impact without making any serious thought.

I'll always remember you guys and how much fun it was

It's not impact's fault, none of it is. You have to understand my situation. My dad is a complete ******* and will get angry at me if I do something like this.

The point is I can't come to Impact so I'm saying my resignation.

Hopefully we'll meet up again one day.

May you're future shine as do you all.

Pce

Bladewing

P.S. can I keep the sig as a memory of how I was in Impact once? I want to show off for when you guys become the best in the country "ya I was in that crew once"

Aw!!!!!!!! COME ON BRO!!! =(((((

of course you can keep the sig!! are you SURE... you have to?? =(!!!

will you be at nexus smash!?

Top Bottom