• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

Neogen

Smash Rookie
They're not going to. It's just something that all the sore losers say because they get destroyed every time their friends use Meta-Knight. They want to be able to beat them so they came up with this so they can have a cheap advantage. When it started, everyone else in the same situation started to sympathize and wanted him out too, but anyone in their right mind knows that that's one of the stupidest ideas ever.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
They're not going to. It's just something that all the sore losers say because they get destroyed every time their friends use Meta-Knight. They want to be able to beat them so they came up with this so they can have a cheap advantage. When it started, everyone else in the same situation started to sympathize and wanted him out too, but anyone in their right mind knows that that's one of the stupidest ideas ever.
thats the thing! NOT EVERYONE that plays smash is in their right minds!!!

you dont know how much this possibility freaks me out, all my hard work with MK, will be gone for nothing and it will take me a while to get just as good with anyother character

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Any decent tournament would not have him banned. The rules are ultimately up to the host of the tournament, and if they can organize a tournament (a good one), then I'm sure they have some sanity.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
thats the thing! NOT EVERYONE that plays smash is in their right minds!!!

you dont know how much this possibility freaks me out, all my hard work with MK, will be gone for nothing and it will take me a while to get just as good with anyother character
I thought you were good with Wolf.

There are some specific tournaments with different rules (such as a no metaknight tournament) but I highly doubt it'll be nationwide.

NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!

Sorry that came out of nowhere.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I thought you were good with Wolf.

There are some specific tournaments with different rules (such as a no metaknight tournament) but I highly doubt it'll be nationwide.

NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!

Sorry that came out of nowhere.
LOL, and yeah i am good with wolf, people in the crew say my wolf is better then my MK sometimes, but im more focused on MK, and wolf has so many Cons to him, his recovery is horrible, hes not fast. etc.

thats why hes just mid ranking now.

Jewbinator

Smash Rookie
Banning characters is completely ******** because the characters are the MAIN part of the game and its gameplay. Simply put, banning a character kills the game. And besides, if they wanted to ban a character, they would've banned Pit a month after Brawl came out.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
i agree with jew. there is not much of a point of a tourney if you are going to ban a character, unless it is a specific tourney <ex. mk banned tourney>. just like budo said, any character can beat another, it all depends on the player but with the whole advantage\disadvantage thing, it just means things will be harder for one of the people playing.

i did not look into the whole mk ban thing really, but in some cases it almost makes him seem like he is unbeatable lol... it is also possible for a mk user to suck too! sooo... yea. even though tbagz is better then me and wins at mk vs marth fights like 99% of the time, i HOPE he has to try hard all the time and i still beat him that 1% of the time <like with that nice spike during our last practice XD>. so this also shows that mk IS beatable even though he may be very hard. personally, as a gamer, i believe that the challenge should stay and it just proves peoples skills even more then it normally would have. it also just makes it more fun. so why take it away? but hey everyone has their own opinion. so um... yea pit banned tourney next practice guys >_>

ps. i don't likes caps much =]

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
i agree with jew. there is not much of a point of a tourney if you are going to ban a character, unless it is a specific tourney <ex. mk banned tourney>. just like budo said, any character can beat another, it all depends on the player but with the whole advantage\disadvantage thing, it just means things will be harder for one of the people playing.

i did not look into the whole mk ban thing really, but in some cases it almost makes him seem like he is unbeatable lol... it is also possible for a mk user to suck too! sooo... yea. even though tbagz is better then me and wins at mk vs marth fights like 99% of the time, i HOPE he has to try hard all the time and i still beat him that 1% of the time <like with that nice spike during our last practice XD>. so this also shows that mk IS beatable even though he may be very hard. personally, as a gamer, i believe that the challenge should stay and it just proves peoples skills even more then it normally would have. it also just makes it more fun. so why take it away? but hey everyone has their own opinion. so um... yea pit banned tourney next practice guys >_>

ps. i don't likes caps much =]

Trust me i have to try! LOL, and i dont win 99%!!! i win 98%!!!!!!!
XD

p.s- **** YOUR EDGEGAURDING AND METEOR SMASH!!! j.k =p

edit: JEW when are you off of work next? you havent been to practice in a while

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
yay 2% i got better! lol... but i take the p.s as a compliment >_< sometimes i aim for that to much and i can't get a kill, if i do it is because of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZc6cS1ti0

makes me feel like i suck... lol not really but yea you get the point. i like the ending, something i usually try not to go for.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yay 2% i got better! lol... but i take the p.s as a compliment >_< sometimes i aim for that to much and i can't get a kill, if i do it is because of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZc6cS1ti0

makes me feel like i suck... lol not really but yea you get the point. i like the ending, something i usually try not to go for.
yeah hes pretty good, thats kinda how inui was playing when i fought him, Foward-B spacing, then use the tip of the sword in your fairs when you get them off the edge.

and your really not that far behined him, your an amazing marth player XD

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
after vsing graz's marth, i hate marth ditto fights TT__TT oh and props for spelling mannino right lol

edit: another reason you don't see me doing the same thing as him for SOME of the stuff is because i'm not put in the same situations as he is to preform the awesome crap that he does

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
after vsing graz's marth, i hate marth ditto fights TT__TT oh and props for spelling mannino right lol

edit: another reason you don't see me doing the same thing as him for SOME of the stuff is because i'm not put in the same situations as he is to preform the awesome crap that he does

i hate ditto fights in general

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Someone should play me, I live in South Jersey, in Cinnaminson NJ about 6 minutes from Philly PA. Hit me up on AIM sometime, ooVideoGameGodoo is my aim, I'm usually on invisible.
i told you.. were really trying to get to your place to play you >.>

sorry for double post to lazy to multi quote

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW, AND FINAL FORUM! took me like over an hour to do!!!! and im not done..

i dont mind ditto fights actually, maybe its because theres only 2 of my characters that other people use (Lucas and G&W) and most of the time my lucas wins.:laugh: (Tbagz's G&W is probably better though)
of course it is.. duh =P

Neogen

Smash Rookie
It's not bad. I really don't see how it was hard to make. Do we really need to have our pictures up? Also, since when is Don's main MK?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
It's not bad. I really don't see how it was hard to make. Do we really need to have our pictures up? Also, since when is Don's main MK?
it wasnt hard to make, it just took me over an hour, with getting the picutres, uploading them, browsing.

and yes we do.

also talk to don he considers MK to be his main, ever notice he always uses MK in tournaments?

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW, AND FINAL FORUM! took me like over an hour to do!!!! and im not done..
i found it kinda funny how you said FINAL fourm and said you're not done yet lol... i dunno thats just me. but anyways i like all the quotes we have so far XD, specially graz's.

i think you should use one of these as a pic for me:
http://goldenaxe.classicgaming.gamespy.com/daimages/AX-BATTLERa.jpg
http://www.chocosho.com/admin/images/380x285/79485_1_ninja.jpg

edit: i thought bladewing's main was lucario and his secondary snake and kinda metaknight

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
edit: i thought bladewing's main was lucario and his secondary snake and kinda metaknight
Nope its his secondary.

you took my picture without consent you child rapist!
LOL!!!!

Practice tommorow you say? What time?
im thinking around 5, 6, or 7. im waiting on some ones reply first

EDIT: IMPACT PRACTICE CANCELED, GOING TO THE OCEAN COUNTY LIBRARY TO ADVERTISE RAYS TOURNAMENT!

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
wow my post got deleted...
i'm working 4-8 on wednesday and i may be busy till the end of summer with some ap stuff for school, so don't worry about me for tomorrow. if there is practice on friday after 4, i should be able to make it and i'll definitely be there on saturday for the tourney! team jones ftw!! XD

for whoever that doesn't know, jew prolly can't make it anytime friday and won't be able to go to the tourney on saturday

lastly, i don't like pictures... you should use the one numb has for when i call him LOL! XD or just use one of those links >_>

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
wow my post got deleted...
i'm working 4-8 on wednesday and i may be busy till the end of summer with some ap stuff for school, so don't worry about me for tomorrow. if there is practice on friday after 4, i should be able to make it and i'll definitely be there on saturday for the tourney! team jones ftw!! XD

for whoever that doesn't know, jew prolly can't make it anytime friday and won't be able to go to the tourney on saturday

lastly, i don't like pictures... you should use the one numb has for when i call him LOL! XD or just use one of those links >_>
lol ok.. why cant jew come to the tournament, have him call in sick.

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
lol ok.. why cant jew come to the tournament, have him call in sick.
well friday he has to work till like 8 or 9ish but his parents wouldn't want him to go to nexus that late and he was to work on saturday, i forget what time. also his parents don't like him going to tourneys, hopefully he comes on and explains it easier for us lol.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
haahah TBagz love you final page.

Yo I know I'm not in the crew but post the practice times up anyway here so I can see if I can come to the practice to help you guys at least.....practice (same goes for me I need practice too.)

Oh and btw both my mains are Lucario and Snake and my new secondary is ROB (I'm still practicing with him but I'm getting there)

I don't really play metaknight i'm just good with him because anyone can be good with him (no offense TBagz but he's pretty easy to use.)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
haahah TBagz love you final page.

Yo I know I'm not in the crew but post the practice times up anyway here so I can see if I can come to the practice to help you guys at least.....practice (same goes for me I need practice too.)

Oh and btw both my mains are Lucario and Snake and my new secondary is ROB (I'm still practicing with him but I'm getting there)

I don't really play metaknight i'm just good with him because anyone can be good with him (no offense TBagz but he's pretty easy to use.)
=/, no hes easy to learn to use, hes not easy to master, and when your a good player it makes it 2x as easy to pick up on a chracter. like i picked up on snake and game and watch really fast.

will u be at this saturdays tournament?

TITANS of SMASH are coming and want a crew battle, and im friends with the leader. and i really want you to be there with us. if you come well have our top 4 members

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
=/, no hes easy to learn to use, hes not easy to master, and when your a good player it makes it 2x as easy to pick up on a chracter. like i picked up on snake and game and watch really fast.

will u be at this saturdays tournament?

TITANS of SMASH are coming and want a crew battle, and im friends with the leader. and i really want you to be there with us. if you come well have our top 4 members
I don't know maybe. Thing is I just got a job at Walmart and I don't know if I'm starting to work this weekend or the weekend after. Also there's that montage tournament in Princeton and I'm really tempted to go to that. But if everything goes well I might just go to the Nexus smash.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I don't know maybe. Thing is I just got a job at Walmart and I don't know if I'm starting to work this weekend or the weekend after. Also there's that montage tournament in Princeton and I'm really tempted to go to that. But if everything goes well I might just go to the Nexus smash.
please do... =/

NOTE ALL PRACTICE IS CANCLED.. if i dont feel better by tomorrow.... if im not sick tomorrow practice will be at 5:00 pM

NEXUS

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Montage > Nexus

Playing m2k is better than playing scrubs with a bad ruleset.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Montage > Nexus

Playing m2k is better than playing scrubs with a bad ruleset.
i talk to m2k.. he was thinking about coming to our tournament but hes going to montage(because thats his crew), before calling us scrubs why dont you freaking man up and play us?

ITS NOT OUR RULESET, how many times do i have to explain it? WERE NOT HOSTING IT!

we will be hosting a STANDARD play tournament in september

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i talk to m2k.. he was thinking about coming to our tournament but hes going to montage(because thats his crew), before calling us scrubs why dont you freaking man up and play us?

ITS NOT OUR RULESET, how many times do i have to explain it? WERE NOT HOSTING IT!

we will be hosting a STANDARD play tournament in september
I didn't call you guys scrubs, but the majority of people at Nexus probably are.

Top Bottom