• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash III: Tournament Now with SF4 and JWONG January 24th and 25th

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we'll have them on deck for you. That's why we gave both communities their own days. Seeing how both of them are just as important as the other.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Nica! Whats good *****? I been busting my *** with these jobs the past few weeks. 30 hours OT. That moneys looking right so I aint complaining. Hell must have froze over because i got friday off. So we gonna get some people together to game. We playing real fighting games though. Lol! What you doing? Oh if that TvC thing is going down it comes out on 12/11 so i should have it in a week or so. I remember when i ordered BrawlI got it 4 days after japanese launch so hopefully TvC will be as fast. Holla @ me dogg.

@ Xif & Elliot. I pulled a Thong and had to cancel at the last minute, But I hear you two were alright about it. I still dont like either one of you, but ill squash the nonsense. We still gonna have a chat though.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nica! Whats good *****? I been busting my *** with these jobs the past few weeks. 30 hours OT. That moneys looking right so I aint complaining. Hell must have froze over because i got friday off. So we gonna get some people together to game. We playing real fighting games though. Lol! What you doing? Oh if that TvC thing is going down it comes out on 12/11 so i should have it in a week or so. I remember when i ordered BrawlI got it 4 days after japanese launch so hopefully TvC will be as fast. Holla @ me dogg.

@ Xif & Elliot. I pulled a Thong and had to cancel at the last minute, But I hear you two were alright about it. I still dont like either one of you, but ill squash the nonsense. We still gonna have a chat though.
ya i will hit you up and see what i can do. this friday may not be good but your only down the street ha ha:laugh: you no im coming aroud for that tvc fo sho.oh ya my phones cut:laugh: so uh hope i can get it on b4 then. and play melee **** you :chuckle:

anyway we need more melee hype melee melee melee and brawl

Umby

Smash Master
So yeah, if Marty and I actually legitimately team up, we need a good name. Has to be something related to the fact that we are both using characters that can't kill (Peach + Sonic).

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman

i don't know what this means

i'm not gonna lie, arguing and talking endless **** is fun, but in all honesty, i'd rather have $100 in my pocket. if you're going to this, we don't need to argue or yell or anything - let's just play it out

i am giving my word to use every available resource in my arsenal to show up to IC3 with the $100 to MM. i trust you will do the same so we can FINALLY settle this

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry for all of you who went to that Computer Arena tournament. The crazy thing was originally IC3 was going to be at Computer Arena. I talked with the owner and everything but I decided against it when he and I had way different ideas on how the tournament should be ran. It's sad to see they canceled you guy's tournament the day of. I really thought very highly of that place but after this I will think twice about going there.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
i don't know what this means

i'm not gonna lie, arguing and talking endless **** is fun, but in all honesty, i'd rather have $100 in my pocket. if you're going to this, we don't need to argue or yell or anything - let's just play it out

i am giving my word to use every available resource in my arsenal to show up to IC3 with the $100 to MM. i trust you will do the same so we can FINALLY settle this
Now Elliot. Let me say this I wasnt coming to IC2 to play you it obvious and has been obvious for months that I dont play brawl anymore. And it was made even more obvious when nica told you this in person. So when i invited you to my house that day that was really your last chance... and we know you didnt wanna come for whatever reason. Hell you had 2 chances before that one. So dont act like you didnt have chances to play me if you "wanted" to. Thats done. Thats why i didnt get on smashboards for months because i didnt care too much about the game anymore and all the people ive become friends with i either talk to or hangout with. I only got on when i was informed you were talking about me. My main reason for wanting to see you, xif, thong and Mars @ IC2 was this. Like i said talking crap is one thing. Hey we can agree its kinda fun, but when you guys just make things up or flat out lie about me is another thing. There are 2 occasions when this has happened. We will still talk about it when i see you. Hell we can meet up before IC3 if you want. My thing is you were coming off like you were trying to chump me. I dont let anyone chump me and not trying to mean but you guys are the last people ill let chump me off XD Anyway once we clear this up then we can go from there. So let me know if you want to meet up. If you wanna wait till IC3 thats cool, but its gonna have to happen eventually.

@ Nica. **** ***** pay your bill. Lol! but yeah when TvC comes out i plan on doing something. Probably get the peoples together and gaming till daybreak. But yeah man we been trying some new things lately. Arcana is pretty good, both of those new Naruto games are good and this game called Battle Fantasia its nice. We still play the usual CvS2, MvC2, SC4, NGBC, KOF XI ect... We even been playing Art of Fighting 3, Real Bout 2 and World Heroes Perfect. Ill give you this you and your brother are good at Neo geo, but That a55 whoopin i gave you at CvS2 made up for it. XD holla at me dogg.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
[/QUOTE]
@ Nica. **** ***** pay your bill. Lol! but yeah when TvC comes out i plan on doing something. Probably get the peoples together and gaming till daybreak. But yeah man we been trying some new things lately. Arcana is pretty good, both of those new Naruto games are good and this game called Battle Fantasia its nice. We still play the usual CvS2, MvC2, SC4, NGBC, KOF XI ect... We even been playing Art of Fighting 3, Real Bout 2 and World Heroes Perfect. Ill give you this you and your brother are good at Neo geo, but That a55 whoopin i gave you at CvS2 made up for it. XD holla at me dogg.[/QUOTE]

hey i didn't get to play you in CVS2 but next time we meet i will show you a world of hurt with JOE like this guy---:goomba: :laugh:
i difinatly had fun whoopin you in Neo geo and i don't have the game so next time why don't we play some MVC2 and SC4 and show you why i love playin IVy baby i make you my byi0tch and show you her kinky side lol hope we play some time soon till then watch your back cuz i might be there.:evil:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Now Elliot. Let me say this I wasnt coming to IC2 to play you it obvious and has been obvious for months that I dont play brawl anymore. And it was made even more obvious when nica told you this in person. So when i invited you to my house that day that was really your last chance... and we know you didnt wanna come for whatever reason. Hell you had 2 chances before that one. So dont act like you didnt have chances to play me if you "wanted" to. Thats done. Thats why i didnt get on smashboards for months because i didnt care too much about the game anymore and all the people ive become friends with i either talk to or hangout with. I only got on when i was informed you were talking about me. My main reason for wanting to see you, xif, thong and Mars @ IC2 was this. Like i said talking crap is one thing. Hey we can agree its kinda fun, but when you guys just make things up or flat out lie about me is another thing. There are 2 occasions when this has happened. We will still talk about it when i see you. Hell we can meet up before IC3 if you want. My thing is you were coming off like you were trying to chump me. I dont let anyone chump me and not trying to mean but you guys are the last people ill let chump me off XD Anyway once we clear this up then we can go from there. So let me know if you want to meet up. If you wanna wait till IC3 thats cool, but its gonna have to happen eventually.

@ Nica. **** ***** pay your bill. Lol! but yeah when TvC comes out i plan on doing something. Probably get the peoples together and gaming till daybreak. But yeah man we been trying some new things lately. Arcana is pretty good, both of those new Naruto games are good and this game called Battle Fantasia its nice. We still play the usual CvS2, MvC2, SC4, NGBC, KOF XI ect... We even been playing Art of Fighting 3, Real Bout 2 and World Heroes Perfect. Ill give you this you and your brother are good at Neo geo, but That a55 whoopin i gave you at CvS2 made up for it. XD holla at me dogg.
you know **** well i was rusty in cvs2 but i made up for it with putting you in iori's infinite and my megaman is beast in mvc2 :laugh: as far as neo geo goes im ok at it i think put hey imma start picking that game up its pretty fun problem is no one plays it :( arcana hearts is mad fun too play my fiona dog

guys lets hype it up im just gonna ignore all beef seeing as um im like on staff here:laugh:

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
hey i didn't get to play you in CVS2 but next time we meet i will show you a world of hurt with JOE like this guy---:goomba: :laugh:
i difinatly had fun whoopin you in Neo geo and i don't have the game so next time why don't we play some MVC2 and SC4 and show you why i love playin IVy baby i make you my byi0tch and show you her kinky side lol hope we play some time soon till then watch your back cuz i might be there.:evil:
We played once and you pulled out Joe. I beat all 3 of your characters with my 2 ratio Kim. Dont feel bad Nica had to go up against my Rock . Ill let you know this though. Hell will freeze over before you can beat me in SC4. You can try though.

@Nica yeah yeah. Your megaman was good but you only beat me once out of like 5:laugh:
But you and your bro play DBZ budokai 3 right? i saw a new one at GS Infinite world. It looked good. You guys played it yet?

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
I've been uploading quite a bit of footage today. I've got several Arcana Heart videos uploaded and next up is Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. So I am sure you guys are wondering about Brawl and Melee vids. well, I've got good news and bad news. The good news, I have the videos. The bad news, I can't tell which game is which since I am not a Smash player. So, basically I am at a bit of a standstill as far as those videos go. As soon as I am done with 3rd strike and Guilty Gear I'll make sure to start on the Smash videos but first I have to make sense out of which game is which. I'm going to try to get with Nicaboy to help me sort this out.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I've been uploading quite a bit of footage today. I've got several Arcana Heart videos uploaded and next up is Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. So I am sure you guys are wondering about Brawl and Melee vids. well, I've got good news and bad news. The good news, I have the videos. The bad news, I can't tell which game is which since I am not a Smash player. So, basically I am at a bit of a standstill as far as those videos go. As soon as I am done with 3rd strike and Guilty Gear I'll make sure to start on the Smash videos but first I have to make sense out of which game is which. I'm going to try to get with Nicaboy to help me sort this out.
Melee is the one that looks older......lol. Glad to see you are uploading. Thumps up for you.

Frames

DI
melee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YSOiR28cA

brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqB89H4saY

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Alriight, I've received quite a bit of questions about this and I just want to get it out on the table.

Are you guys allowed to stay overnight in the room at the tournament?

Of course you are! It's rented for the entire night and into the next day and this is at no additional cost to you guys. And no, no tournaments will be going on during this overnight period. I expect day 1's tournaments to end around 12 a.m. Now, granted, if there's more time that is needed then sure, we can use the extra time. But basically it will simply be friendlies, money matches, etc.

I am not going to be in the room during the overnight period. My cousin will take over and remain there for the night to watch over things. I will return the following morning to finish up the tournaments on Sunday.
Lastly, the hotel nearby is only $51/night for those of you coming out of town to stay. It's less than two miles away from the venue. And lastly I forgot to put a name for the venue at the beginning of the thread. The name of the actual venue is the Greystone Power Corporation. I hope this clears everything up and yes, I am still working on the Melee videos. You'll see some kind of update on them no later than Wednesday. I have a great plan to make sure you can see all the videos by then. Just bare with me a little longer. :) I hope this clears up all everything.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
not if i do it first
oh ya i will play you today where you at:laugh:

this tournament for s64 sure is far away
ya it is if you guys want this to happen can you get the guys to show intrest?
if you we dont get at least 8 people to enter its not gonna happen.

on a side note i might enter s64 playin ness but its a maybe. i aint play that for ahwile

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have an awesome idea that hasn't been thrown around yet.

Why don't you give people the option to pay for food?

When I went to INN4 and INN5 (among other tournaments), they labeled the badges with a color marker to show who paid for food and who didn't.

I'm sure some people would rather stay at the venue, but I think I'd prefer taking time out to find a restaurant. Why not give people the choice?

(This way, you'd also have a much better idea of how much food you should get...)

Loto

Smash Ace
64? YESSSSSSSSS

I shall be here sir, or try to be here.

If I come I'll bring a TV, cube, N64 etc. =)

*cough who wants to house me cough*

*cough are you full in your car GDX cough?*

Whos running 64?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
your gonna have to talk to mags about that one reflex.
oh ya as for who is runnin smash 64 i dunno im already in charge of 2 tournies but if worse comes to worse i can run it it shouldnt take long anyway

Top Bottom