• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 6: The Best Way to Spend Your Saturday

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL i saw your post wake and i was like, "what? w.. what did i do?"

then i saw the video

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Man ORLY is so good.

Too bad the only characters I ever get to practice against are boring floaties like Kirby and Zelda and Peach. *yawn*

Wake

Smash Master
Amanze is the most boring player in MN, the MW, and probably the country. Only Amanze will try to camp you the entire time in every friendly with all of his charaters LOL.

He's our boring player though, so we still love him.

EDIT: Just kidding because Kels.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
LOL That Chris vid was amazing.

Me and Jason (and maybe more?) will be coming to this. Ganon challenge is a must!

G

genkaku

yooooo, quaz decided he isn't going so if there's anyone coming past milwaukee or can come past milwaukee I can help with gas or whatever.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I think we can try to squeeze ganon challenge crews into this one. We can only have 3 falcos though.

We might need to run P:M during singles and / or teams. What do people think about running two tourneys at once?

Meneks

Smash Lord
I'm going to Wisconsin this Thursday with MDZ to attend to some business if theres any Milwaukeeans that want to play? possibly?

Haven't talked to mdz about it since hes driving but I figured since were driving all the way out there from chicago might as well do something there

Zicore

Smash Champion
Mundugledoodledorf, will there be housing available again? Also, I seemed to have left my large bottle of jager there. Hopefully sanchez drank it all.

Meneks

Smash Lord
meneks, after 4:30?
tell mdz to hit up the facebook group
I know we'll be in Milwaukee by 2pm, I'll further discuss it and will let you know by then..

Which fb group exactly?

annnnd are there any other Milwaukee smashers?

I'm not particularly familiar with the Milwaukee smash scene lol

Zicore

Smash Champion
if you guys are playing this weekend for some practice. should lemme know, ill be in madison this weekend but sadly not next.
I already told you, you are gonna be there. I don't see where the lack of communication is. This tourney needs its Hunger! Sighting.

Also, is anyone coming from the north that I could squeeze into their car? I has gas moneys. I'm in stevens point.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
MN will probably be coming on Friday. If we do does anyone want to go out in Madison Friday night and find some loose Caucasian women with poor self esteem?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I can most likely house again. It's still going to be a bit inconvenient for the people that want to go out drinking.

Zicore

Smash Champion
MN will probably be coming on Friday. If we do does anyone want to go out in Madison Friday night and find some loose Caucasian women with poor self esteem?
Will you be near point at all? Im in the center and I'd be willing to buy your first couple rounds and throw in for gas if you could give me a lift.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Some people can drink and sleep on one of the couches at my and Sanchaz's house Friday night.

We hold a tournament roughly every other month, so February is looking favorable for the next one, Kenni.

Linkslap, hang out on smashboards more - this is our 8th tourney in the last year and a half or two.

Top Bottom