• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 6: The Best Way to Spend Your Saturday

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Will you be near point at all? Im in the center and I'd be willing to buy your first couple rounds and throw in for gas if you could give me a lift.
I can check with our car but its doubtful we would have any extra room in the car. On top of that stopping in point adds an extra hour and a half to our trip.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I can check with our car but its doubtful we would have any extra room in the car. On top of that stopping in point adds an extra hour and a half to our trip.
Oh, no worries then. I didn't know where you were coming from in that huge *** state of yours haha.

Maybe I can get EoF to go........hmmmmmmmmmmmm

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about helping out smashers with some pizza.

Wisconsin: Where can we get that damn student discount at?

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I only roll with 9 stages; jank away! I mean, a Kirby/Jigglypuff team was in the finals last time lol.

Erik should be able to get the pizza discount.

I don't have a teammate. I am a mediocre Sheik who usually saves a stock for you. :)

P:M will most likely be $5, but if people want to change it it can be changed.

Dart!

Smash Master
Looks like ill be going. Chicago people get ahold of me about carpooling. You guys are a tad out of the way but I don't mind

I only roll with 9 stages; jank away! I mean, a Kirby/Jigglypuff team was in the finals last time lol.

Erik should be able to get the pizza discount.

I don't have a teammate. I am a mediocre Sheik who usually saves a stock for you. :)

P:M will most likely be $5, but if people want to change it it can be changed.
how do you feel about teaming w/ a luigi? if ur okay w/ this them i'm down

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We're going to have to be pretty creative with our space management. I'll show up early to get things set up.

For PM, I figure we're just going to use the FC ruleset, unless there's something better out there. What do you guys in IL use?

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mundungu, can I reserve a spot for my MN friends Isaiah, Randall, and Max at your spot? I more than likely wont need it because I will be out with a friend Friday night.

Scythe

Smash Master
We're going to have to be pretty creative with our space management. I'll show up early to get things set up.

For PM, I figure we're just going to use the FC ruleset, unless there's something better out there. What do you guys in IL use?
Kirk and I are running a more conservative ruleset at our tourneys, you can find it in our thread. I'm sure if kirk is coming but assuming i get a ride I'll be willing to help run PM.

ORLY

Smash Master
the ganon challenge is looking mighty scary

WHAT ABOUT CACTUAR STAMINA MODE PANCAKE TEAMS

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
We would do CSP teams if we weren't trying to do tons of other events. If we have time I guess =)
It's pretty sick though. We did 1 flip per team and you flip a whole team at once, so it wouldn't take that much longer than CSP singles.

yoshq

Smash Master
MN will probably be coming on Friday. If we do does anyone want to go out in Madison Friday night and find some loose Caucasian women with poor self esteem?
That sounds fantastic.
Don't have a teammate for this at the moment. Who's still looking and willing to team for doubles?
I will! Unless you meant Melee. Hmm... maybe we'll have enough for Brawl teams. We'll have to see.

ORLY

Smash Master
@toaster: sure! It'll be nice to have backups in case the ones I mail out to get signed don't return. ;D

Do you wanna play a match with 'em first?

ORLY

Smash Master
that'll be fun

i already know who my crew is

they haven't let me down yet!

Top Bottom