• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 6: The Best Way to Spend Your Saturday

Rat

Smash Lord
98% coming to this and driving.

I gotta confirm with the work zone cause it's busy this week. But it shouldn't be a problem. Should know by monday.

If I go I'll have 3 fairly comfortable seats (or 1 fairly comfortable seat and 3 uncomfortable seats.) open.

Scythe

Smash Master
yoo nick kirk might need one of spots. (and maybe me too if dart's car is full)

Triple R

Smash Lord
I will! Unless you meant Melee. Hmm... maybe we'll have enough for Brawl teams. We'll have to see.
Who wants to team for Brawl?
Sorry for the late response. Originally I was asking for a Melee teammate. I'm teaming with Amanze for Melee now. I didn't realize there were going to be Brawl Doubles before.

I do still need a teammate for Brawl though, so I'll team with ya.

yoshq

Smash Master
Sorry for the late response. Originally I was asking for a Melee teammate. I'm teaming with Amanze for Melee now. I didn't realize there were going to be Brawl Doubles before.

I do still need a teammate for Brawl though, so I'll team with ya.
Awesome . Yes, we have enough teams for Brawl doubles, so we're running it for $5.

Scythe

Smash Master
You should run PM dubs as well but put in a rule that you can't enter 3 doubles events for something lol

Scythe

Smash Master
Arty has run Don't Blink tourneys with that many events lol

Rat

Smash Lord
k 100% Confirmed. Bringing Kirk and Scythe.

Got one open spot left in my car. If you are looking for a ride let me know.

Scythe

Smash Master
yo little england you should bring some 3S to this thiiiiing

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
More than likely going to this as I've finally accrued enough earned time to schedule off work, just depends on much of a b my team leader wants to be. Should know by tomorrow :D

Anyone still looking for a teammate for Melee @ this?

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll....does that mean kelly just got johned on for a ride? tournament is wideee open for melee ppl!

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
It sounds like enough people are coming that Frank's victory will be legit and establish him as the Midwest's new shining beacon of hope.

Or Sanchaz might come out of retirement. He's like the Master Roshi or Gouken of Melee.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mundungu and Red Ryu, I may not be able to come to this if I can't get some things worked out. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*major ****ing sigh*

So yeah, my team leader never ceases to amaze me. Cannot go to this -_-...Hopefully will be able to request off for another tourney(SCSYN? Apex is a long shot but I wanna goto a national once at least) as soon as my recent attempts to get this ***** fired succeed.

EDIT: And if Dart still goes, he's winning :p

Scythe

Smash Master
omg do it bro I'll bring my stick and we can play! I was able to fix my stick and start playing again, it's soooo good.

Tink

Smash Hero
darticus said:
...Idk if ill have room after Kels anymore. My crew is actually interested in going now
ahhh...i read this post wrong lollll..myyyy bad =D.

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
yeah awesome just wanted to know. Thanks dude. Anybody live within 5 miles of 534 blue mound rd waukesha wi 53188 if so i can give you a ride i have one spot left in car. Must pay $10 gas though.

Top Bottom