• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm retiring

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Life has finally caught up with me and sadly it no longer has room for this game. It was a fun couple of years and I met tons of interesting people and had lots of fun. I hope I was able to teach people things as I learned things from others as well, both inside and outside of the game. I don't hate the players or the community or the game, and I'm not depressed because I never made a name for myself or did well in tournaments or any of that nonsense. I am simply quitting because I feel my life will be better overall without this aspect. I'll try to keep in touch and may drop by a few tournaments every once in a while.

Everyone should keep reppin the steak, I wanna see at least 3 strong Sonic mains still going strong in tournaments a year from now. My title of "Best Sonic main in the midwest" is up for grabs.

I wish the brawl community continued success and the best of luck in the years to come.

-Ithrowthings

Trent

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear about that ITT. I hope you accomplish what you want in life, and was glad to meet you before you quit. :)

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
That's too bad.

I do want to say I really enjoyed watching you at Columbus and thought that your attitude was awesome.

Hopefully we'll keep in touch.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
Man come to something Im at once in a while. It was cool to meet you before you backed out

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
ITT, be like me and just go to the once or twice a year Pittsburgh tournaments <3 I'll buy you your tomato, green pepper, steak, chicken, meatball, ham, bacon, whatever the hell it was you asked for, ITT combo hoagie if you do.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Miss yous..
But I can't believe you'll let that little NEOH shindig be your last thing, go out with a bang mah dude.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Much respect ITT. You'll always be one of the coolest guys I've met from my years playing Smash. Good luck with whatever you do in life bro.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Retiring?

How old are you? 0.0
24. AKA, 70 in smash bros. years

No you don't! You and your Adam's Apple, had better go to School is in Session 2 and face your destiny!

Which is competing with me in your final tournament.
I can't make it to any tournaments for a while. I might come back to a large one later on as a true "last tournament"

u were the best in the midwest?
Best Sonic in the midwest, ya.

Sorry to hear about that ITT. I hope you accomplish what you want in life, and was glad to meet you before you quit. :)
It was cool meeting you too, good luck in the future!

That's too bad.

I do want to say I really enjoyed watching you at Columbus and thought that your attitude was awesome.

Hopefully we'll keep in touch.
It was cool meeting you, maybe you'll be the next "best sonic in the midwest"

ITT, be like me and just go to the once or twice a year Pittsburgh tournaments <3 I'll buy you your tomato, green pepper, steak, chicken, meatball, ham, bacon, whatever the hell it was you asked for, ITT combo hoagie if you do.
I might still go to the Pittsburgh tournaments (free money :3) but that's a long ways away. I have to focus on what's important to me.

Miss yous..
But I can't believe you'll let that little NEOH shindig be your last thing, go out with a bang mah dude.
I might go to a big one later on as my last big tourney. I didn't even want to go to King Yoshi's that day which is why I didn't really play like I normally do.

Much respect ITT. You'll always be one of the coolest guys I've met from my years playing Smash. Good luck with whatever you do in life bro.
Thank you! You've surely matured since the first time I met you and can learn to take defeat a bit more humbly. If you can keep your temper in check you'll be able to get really far.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I actually didn't know that you were the best Sonic in the Midwest. I thought that was Shugo. lol
but but but, you were always fun to play. D:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I too thought Shugo was the best Sonic of MW.
Anyway, it was nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy what lies ahead for your future :)
The thought of playing Smash will be back for you in about 20 minutes after selling your Wii.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ya i was the best sonic in the midwest when i mained him lol. i quit sonic almost a year ago now. and sorry to hear about this itt it was always fun talking to you cuz we'd laugh the whole **** time lol. good luck to you :)

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
He's saying you accomplished alot Shugo. :)

Man ITT, it was good seeing you at Columbus. Seeing you do good in tourneys was always awesome too. Things show up...we'll definitely carry on the Steak...sucks that we're losing you man. Take care.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Another one bites the dust.

Good luck ITT.

Trent

Smash Champion
I think people forget Nebraska's part of the Midwest.

I like to think I'm a contender, or I could be out of my mind I guess.

Top Bottom