• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No lol marios cape, his side b
Still not understanding what you meant >.>

if you brawl with friends it doesnt slow down much
Its the smae as if you were playing with anyone, with reduced lag due to you being the newly presented interferance between strangers in with angone, and close friends.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Me neither... lmao

Its the same as if you were playing with anyone, with reduced lag due to you being the newly presented interferance between strangers in with angone, and close friends.
That's what I was about to say, too.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
K now I'm not getting it lol
↑↑↑↑↑
If your setup like me, my avitar is directly above those arrows.

Some prefer a different setup, and their avitar is next to the following arrows:
←←←←←

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I used to have that layout but I like the one where it's

<--- Here

Better

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yep, but back on topic, has anyone noticed the problem of how you go on and it says everyone is offline, then you go offline, return, and 3 people in brawls?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
no mines never done that before, but it does drop me if i ever want to play anyone a lot :/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Huh, me and a few others in the NNMFA are getting this, it could be smash servers as i reply..>.>

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yes, offline is better.
But what would we do without online?
Get ***** by impossible lvl9 cpus?

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Yes, offline is better.
But what would we do without online?
Get ***** by impossible lvl9 cpus?
I find the lvl 9 CPU's to be abnormal and at times read your movements like a book. I find it the best to play 3 of them at the same time

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I find the lvl 9 CPU's to be abnormal and at times read your movements like a book. I find it the best to play 3 of them at the same time
lvl 9 Luigi's **** violently and never even call the next day :'c

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I do that, turn on team attack, 3 v 1, easy as mess:laugh:

lvl 9 Luigi's **** violently and never even call the next day :'c
Shoriyoken lives on forever in those little ba**tards:mad:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I do that, turn on team attack, 3 v 1, easy as mess:laugh:

Shoriyoken lives on forever in those little ba**tards:mad:
a lvl 9 luigi once made my uncle nearly break my controller though it was hilarious to watch so much rage lol XD

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
a lvl 9 luigi once made my uncle nearly break my controller though it was hilarious to watch so much rage lol XD
lol thats pretty funny. And yes those CPU's instincts are unnatural especially when it comes to grabbing

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Your, uncle?
Plays smash?:confused:
lol @ the rage though:laugh:

Easter day family came so i told him to try this game cause he likes fighting games so i let him try and then the rest was sweat,blood and tears in that order lol

lol thats pretty funny. And yes those CPU's instincts are unnatural especially when it comes to grabbing
Yes indeed i can't get close without getting my grabbed dodged getting grabbed myself or just pure punishment

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Yes indeed i can't get close without getting my grabbed dodged getting grabbed myself or just pure punishment
Yeah its a pain at times. But at times its helped me to build up my defense play. So its all worth it in the end

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah its a pain at times. But at times its helped me to build up my defense play. So its all worth it in the end
I run for a dash attack, and i get grabbed
I go for Fsmash, i get grabbed
I go for SH Knee of Justice, i get grabbed...
GRAB, GRAB, GRAB!

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Yep, but back on topic, has anyone noticed the problem of how you go on and it says everyone is offline, then you go offline, return, and 3 people in brawls?
OMG YES!!!! And then when i try to join people it says the whole they removed you stuf, so annoying -_-

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
OMG YES!!!! And then when i try to join people it says the whole they removed you stuf, so annoying -_-
Oh, for me(and maybe others) thats over now, but it was VERY annoying -____________-

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I agree with you, but online should have been a larger priority then it was. Realistically. I wouldn't have minded waiting the extra month or two to be released for better online play.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I know,it so annoying. Brawl's online is lame.
This happend to me also very weird.
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
No offense, but i think these 2 posts count as +1s:ohwell:

If it wasnt for brawl online many of the people on smash-boards wouldn't be able to play each other like they normally do
Precisely, which is why we are discussing(or at least should be)the many problems that are Wifi relative.
I agree with you, but online should have been a larger priority then it was. Realistically. I wouldn't have minded waiting the extra month or two to be released for better online play.
I second this statement with ease.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
You have a point there, but you have to admit if they did that the majority of the people would be complaining of the game being postponed.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You have a point there, but you have to admit if they did that the majority of the people would be complaining of the game being postponed.
True statement, but i think that they would calm down at the fact that their only play experience will be much more enjoyable.

I agree with this person. Stupid fanboys @___@

Now we get to be ***** by nonsense that is Zelda.
Zelda is god tier online X___X
You dont see many zelda mains offline for a reason...

***** Stole Mah Bike!!!!!!
Umm, >.>
Anyways....

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
So? Let people complain. I'd rather the game live up to it's hype with people complaining for a month or two before it's officially released then it being released with horrible online gameplay to prevent those that would normally complain from complaining.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So? Let people complain. I'd rather the game live up to it's hype with people complaining for a month or two before it's officially released then it being released with horrible online gameplay to prevent those that would normally complain from complaining.
Im guessing you mean you'd rather be patient and wait for better online expirience than getting the game with it lagging horribly when you play your friend down the block @ 11:00PM
If so, i second this statement as well:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom