• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx :D

Btw, wifi fails. Today I spent like an hour joining and leaving games on BB til I was host, and when I was finally the host, I got disconnected :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh god...seriously?...They honestly should have worked on wi-fi better. I mean, look at Mario Kart. They could have at least spent some more time improving the wi-fi to something similar to the good quality that is Mario Kart wii Wifi, rather than having it the way it is now.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Oh god...seriously?...They honestly should have worked on wi-fi better. I mean, look at Mario Kart. They could have at least spent some more time improving the wi-fi to something similar to the good quality that is Mario Kart wii Wifi, rather than having it the way it is now.
I COMPLETELY agree with this, mario kart has such good wifi and brawl.... its just terrible :(

EDIT: Howcome there is no rep? i wanted to give rep to Lucas Perfected :(

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Thanx :D

Btw, wifi fails. Today I spent like an hour joining and leaving games on BB til I was host, and when I was finally the host, I got disconnected :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LMAO!

People who spotdodge aggrivate me. I read them I know they're gonna wuss out and dodge after they fail to land a hit, but NOOOOoooOOOOOOOoo...... Whats gay is whenever I do it I get punished for it. I'm like WTF LAWL! You're lucky lag was there to save you, otherwise I might actually three stock you lameos BELEIVE IT! <____<

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
LMAO!

People who spotdodge aggrivate me. I read them I know they're gonna wuss out and dodge after they fail to land a hit, but NOOOOoooOOOOOOOoo...... Whats gay is whenever I do it I get punished for it. I'm like WTF LAWL! You're lucky lag was there to save you, otherwise I might actually three stock you lameos BELEIVE IT! <____<
lol'd to this

i agree with everything on this topic Brawls wifi is slower than molasses running down sandpaper fact!......imo >.>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol'd to this

i agree with everything on this topic Brawls wifi is slower than molasses running down sandpaper fact!......imo >.>
Online is slower then.... i cant think of something slower then molasses :/

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Online is slower then.... i cant think of something slower then molasses :/
A fat kid that keeps dropping his food during a race, then takes a "shortcut" and gets completely lost... Then takes a nap while thinking too hard about how to get out of the situation? Yes. That's how slow online is. But... Slower. Which is sort of sad.

MKOwnage

Smash Journeyman
No worries man. It's just that the girl I'm in love with has a sister with Down Syndrome, so it's kind of grown on me... Ya know?
That is understandable. But there is a point where its more hypersensitivity then offense.
He wasnt making fun of people with down syndrome.

And yes Brawls Wi-Fi and the stupid little 9 year olds that play it are annoying.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's slower than a snail with down syndrome.
Down syndrome jokes aren't funny... I take that very offensive...
It's wasn't a down syndrome joke...
I just don't like comments like that is all... :/
Sorry then :/
No worries man. It's just that the girl I'm in love with has a sister with Down Syndrome, so it's kind of grown on me... Ya know?
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
This, hold it back please, on the topic of wifi, if you want to tell him you dislike statements like that, send him a PM; This thread is to discuss things over wifi you frown upon.:(

That is understandable. But there is a point where its more hypersensitivity then offense.
He wasnt making fun of people with down syndrome.

And yes Brawls Wi-Fi and the stupid little 9 year olds that play it are annoying.
9 year olds?
Thats not very true, as i know 17 year olds that have played smash since the first, but they arent very good, save for expirience.

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Okay so the weirdest thing happened on wifi today. I was Samus and got the Smash Ball, and when I tried to use it I just used charge shot. I knew that happens sometimes, so I waited 5 seconds and tried again. It just did a charge shot again, and immediately after, I got disconnected :confused:

Frown

poekmon
I keep namesearching myself and I END UP IN HERE :mad:

Spammers and noobs are on Wifi because the game's target group isn't competitive teenagers who play for honor. We are a minority, to be honest.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
This, hold it back please, on the topic of wifi, if you want to tell him you dislike statements like that, send him a PM; This thread is to discuss things over wifi you frown upon.:(
Somebody wants to be a moderator O_o

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I didn't mind it though, he was right. I mean, sure I would have gotten back on topic again sooner or later, but I just wanted my voice to be heard. It wasn't the first time it was said in that sense. But anyway... Keep this thread on topic, and there's nothing to worry about.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Okay so the weirdest thing happened on wifi today. I was Samus and got the Smash Ball, and when I tried to use it I just used charge shot. I knew that happens sometimes, so I waited 5 seconds and tried again. It just did a charge shot again, and immediately after, I got disconnected :confused:
Omg happened to me before D:
Except i lost the smashball before i got dc :(

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Ok something even weirder happened... a TP went to sudden death with me and 2 other people. I suicided and the other 2 just stood there, not moving at all. Eventually one of them got hit by a bob-omb. At the results screen, the counter went to 0 and just stayed there for a few seconds, and then the next thing I knew, I was back at the With Anyone menu :confused: :confused:

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ok something even weirder happened... a TP went to sudden death with me and 2 other people. I suicided and the other 2 just stood there, not moving at all. Eventually one of them got hit by a bob-omb. At the results screen, the counter went to 0 and just stayed there for a few seconds, and then the next thing I knew, I was back at the With Anyone menu :confused: :confused:
WiFi does a lot of random and strange things though...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This is very ammusing, you got all upset over the down syndrome joke but not about an asthma joke? WTH?
Hypicrit D:
And someone shouldnt duo post.
Just a fair warning.:)

I just realized that at the moment, our post count is very similar. xD
Thats, im going to hold back my thoughts, seeing how i have already expressed them once too many times:ohwell:

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I just realized that at the moment, our post count is very similar. xD
Thats, im going to hold back my thoughts, seeing how i have already expressed them once too many times:ohwell:
Lolz :chuckle:

Another weired thing happend, i was in with friends then all of the sudden i went to the maine menu O_o not even a message of gettind d/c D: and when i went back on everyone was offline :confused:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lolz :chuckle:

Another weired thing happend, i was in with friends then all of the sudden i went to the maine menu O_o not even a message of gettind d/c D: and when i went back on everyone was offline :confused:
Hope that clears up, me and some other members were getting that result >.>
Must be the Smash Servers messin up:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom