• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Lolz :chuckle:

Another weired thing happend, i was in with friends then all of the sudden i went to the maine menu O_o not even a message of gettind d/c D: and when i went back on everyone was offline :confused:
(Wow this thread is still living? o__O)
That's happened to me plenty of times x__x

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lolz :chuckle:

Another weired thing happend, i was in with friends then all of the sudden i went to the maine menu O_o not even a message of gettind d/c D: and when i went back on everyone was offline :confused:
Hope that clears up, me and some other members were getting that result >.>
Must be the Smash Servers messin up:mad:
Incorrectly stated, I meant i was getting that result.
Everything is cleared up now on my end;)
But it was quite the nuisance.
(↑↑↑↑Is 14:p)

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ugh i had so much trouble on wifi an hour ago D:
I joined someones waiting room, then it said unable to join game when they didnt even finish the brawl yet.
Then i went back in thier room, and it d/c me D:
Then i couldnt get back on omg :ohwell:

SatoshiMinaMino said:
(Wow this thread is still living? o__O)
Lol, yes cuz brawl wifi sucks

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
:lucas: Hey Ness let's go on Wifi!

:ness2: Okeh!

:lucas: What's your friend code?

:ness2: 9832-7681-3395

:lucas:

:ness2:

:lucas:

:ness2:

:lucas: *trips*

This is on-topic btw

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ugh i had so much trouble on wifi an hour ago D:
I joined someones waiting room, then it said unable to join game when they didnt even finish the brawl yet.
Then i went back in thier room, and it d/c me D:
Then i couldnt get back on omg :ohwell:

Lol, yes cuz brawl wifi sucks
I've just been having trouble connecting to people lately.

I hate when ever try I join a room I get D/C'd upon half-way joining a game, or when everyone suddenly leaves and then you D/C.
I hate that too, I also hate when I can't connect to anyone at all, where I wait 30 minutes, attack the sandbag, and then immediately get disconnected....

It's living because Hoshi made it
>___> Your point?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I hate when ever try I join a room I get D/C'd upon half-way joining a game, or when everyone suddenly leaves and then you D/C.
This↑↑↑↑
This still happens to me, occasionally ._________.
Like the nobody online problem, i blame smash servers -____-

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
The nobody is online problem only happend to me once. But still frustrated me very much:mad:

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ik, its like "oh this sucks we better do something to keep our fans playing"
"oh wait, they're just silly fan-boys they wont care, they will like anything we make"
-_- seriously

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ik, its like "oh this sucks we better do something to keep our fans playing"
"oh wait, they're just silly fan-boys they wont care, they will like anything we make"
-_- seriously
I'm pretty sure they just didn't take online seriously. They thought of the release of the game being more important because of high demand.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They need to get their priorities straight, online is second after making it actually work

UberMario

Smash Master
I think that they put too much emphasis on the Subspace, I'd rather that it was DLC rather than the amount of time and effort put into it that could have been used for more characters, stages, better wifi, and more modifications.

Anyway, I feel that they could have added more things (most notably stamina mode) to the wifi. It just feels lacking and predictable not being able to choose special modes.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If only you didnt post so much that your post count wasn't higher than mine! I've been a member for a full year longer (almost) and look at this!!!!! :mad:
Age means nothing compared to expirience >____<

I think that they put too much emphasis on the Subspace, I'd rather that it was DLC rather than the amount of time and effort put into it that could have been used for more characters, stages, better wifi, and more modifications.

Anyway, I feel that they could have added more things (most notably stamina mode) to the wifi. It just feels lacking and predictable not being able to choose special modes.
I second this, as wifi needs many more online selections to insure a fun expirience by the consumer.
I'd enjoy online boss battles, tourney mode, and rotations, not to mention 1 player co-op modes Imao

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Age means nothing compared to expirience >____<

I second this, as wifi needs many more online selections to insure a fun expirience by the consumer.
I'd enjoy online boss battles, tourney mode, and rotations, not to mention 1 player co-op modes Imao
You had me at online tourneys lucas lol.

I Mean really if any of the fine additions to online why not tourneys? Maybe because technical difficulties and sudden errors causing extreme lag to destroy the whole system.

Goes to show what wise friend of mine once said about the wifi and game in general "The developers got lazy, simply put we kept screaming,shouting,ranting,rioting about how we wanted our cake so badly when we finally got it...It was a bittersweet flavor"

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You had me at online tourneys lucas lol.

I Mean really if any of the fine additions to online why not tourneys? Maybe because technical difficulties and sudden errors causing extreme lag to destroy the whole system.

Goes to show what wise friend of mine once said about the wifi and game in general "The developers got lazy, simply put we kept screaming,shouting,ranting,rioting about how we wanted our cake so badly when we finally got it...It was a bittersweet flavor"
True, but the worst possible outcome is corruption.
It happens basically when a hacker hacks more than they should; Times all the people in a tourney? 0_0
Format, all of em possible.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326

Agreed.Some things are So Broken.

Wi-fi Lacked many Modes that they could Have added yet didn't.This was Probably Due to so much Lag it would have.Like If they added a Special Brawl in there it would be Chaos.You wouldn't be able to move on all the Setting it had.If it were to have Seprate things like Stamina Mode that would be Fine.You will Always Wonder what It will be Like to have these things on Wi-Fi.Probably what I wanted the most was Co-op Events on Wi-Fi.This Wouldn't be Very difficult as it's Only 2 Players.Same thing with Boss Battle Mode.That was Just being Lazy.:urg:

Also the Subspace Emissary has no Replay abillty once You had 100%(which Isn't very Hard)
Also the Damages got Rediuclas in The SSE when You get up into Intence/Very hard.Primids hitting 50% a Kick/Punch.Bosses Hits a Instant KO.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Agreed.Some things are So Broken.

Wi-fi Lacked many Modes that they could Have added yet didn't.This was Probably Due to so much Lag it would have.Like If they added a Special Brawl in there it would be Chaos.You wouldn't be able to move on all the Setting it had.If it were to have Seprate things like Stamina Mode that would be Fine.You will Always Wonder what It will be Like to have these things on Wi-Fi.Probably what I wanted the most was Co-op Events on Wi-Fi.This Wouldn't be Very difficult as it's Only 2 Players.Same thing with Boss Battle Mode.That was Just being Lazy.:urg:

Also the Subspace Emissary has no Replay abillty once You had 100%(which Isn't very Hard)
Also the Damages got Rediuclas in The SSE when You get up into Intence/Very hard.Primids hitting 50% a Kick/Punch.Bosses Hits a Instant KO.
Some things are just unnecessary, though. I mean, think about it. Would you be willing to remove Multiman online and home run contest online for better WiFi? Things to think about.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Some things are just unnecessary, though. I mean, think about it. Would you be willing to remove Multiman online and home run contest online for better WiFi? Things to think about.
Yeah I would.I'm Just saying that If they Are going to Have Bad Wi-Fi, You might a Well put In more Fun Modes.Like Home Run Replaced with Boss Battles.Same Lag but Funner.But if You Were to Remove 2 Things From Online to make the Wi-Fi run More Smoothly then Yes Both Should be Removed for Better Wi-fi.But thats not Going to Happen -_-:ohwell:

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Yeah I would.I'm Just saying that If they Are going to Have Bad Wi-Fi, You might a Well put In more Fun Modes.Like Home Run Replaced with Boss Battles.Same Lag but Funner.But if You Were to Remove 2 Things From Online to make the Wi-Fi run More Smoothly then Yes Both Should be Removed for Better Wi-fi.But thats not Going to Happen -_-:ohwell:
Of course it won't happen, but if we had the option, we'd jump on it without hesitation.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
going to stages that move increases lag.
which is why you should try and play only on FD and battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom