• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
**EDIT: NO MORE DISCUSSION, PLEASE ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO DIE**
You know, I'm getting a little disappointed with wi-fi now-a-days. One of the things that really bugs me: Spammers on there.Seriously, about 9/10 matches I play on wi-fi with everyone has noobs who spam.PK fire spamming Lucas?Yep.B attack spamming MKs?Check.Angel Ring spamming Pits?But of course.I cannot stand their lack of strategies and use of spam, it makes me tired of going against people.Then there's item users.Oh god, they use items just to get cheap little K.O.s they cannot achieve by themselves.It pains me to participate in those matches.And finally, lag.About 9.5/10 matches I participate in has uber lag, and cause me to mess up utterly, adding MORE deaths to my list. Brawling with friends is fine for me, minus the lag, but I can at least stay with that.
I apologize for my rant people ._. but seriously...

pT_DeviLz

Smash Rookie
You know, I'm getting a little disappointed with wi-fi now-a-days. One of the things that really bugs me: Spammers on there.Seriously, about 9/10 matches I play on wi-fi with everyone has noobs who spam.PK fire spamming Lucas?Yep.B attack spamming MKs?Check.Angel Ring spamming Pits?But of course.I cannot stand their lack of strategies and use of spam, it makes me tired of going against people.Then there's item users.Oh god, they use items just to get cheap little K.O.s they cannot achieve by themselves.It pains me to participate in those matches.And finally, lag.About 9.5/10 matches I participate in has uber lag, and cause me to mess up utterly, adding MORE deaths to my list. Brawling with friends is fine for me, minus the lag, but I can at least stay with that.
I apologize for my rant people ._. but seriously...
Agreed . :ohwell:

highfive

Smash Lord
You just joined. I'd think you would say something along those lines. After a while you learn which locations work and whatnot.

I also bet you play "With Random" online.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmm, lag, items, lag, spamming, lag, n00bs, lag, Self destructs, lag, gay/cheap KO's, lag, friends, lag, death list, lag, i apologize for my rant people ._. but seriosly...

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
The above has been edited for easier reading and understanding :)

oh, and yes, very much agreed :laugh:

Hmm, lag, items, lag, spamming, lag, n00bs, lag, Self destructs, lag, gay/cheap KO's, lag, friends, lag, death list, lag, i apologize for my rant people ._. but seriosly...

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
The above has been edited for easier reading and understanding :)

oh, and yes, very much agreed :laugh:
I laughed at that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes it :/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
:fox: :fox: :fox: :fox:
HERE I COME! :fox:
:fox: :fox: :fox: :fox:

:falco: : DONT try Lucas Perfected...