• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
NOOOO POINTMAN ROB!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anywaysl listed To Dr.Hyde Whitegaurd

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I can't make it either. My school's hosting a massive tourney tonight, sorry for the squander.
Sigh I'm doing a report, Program in C++, Presentation and reading a novel today. I can make it. Please Jigglys that willing and able. It would also be hella nice if King decided to make an appearance.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could get in on this tonight... depending on how well it goes, make it a weekly feature?

Sundays @ 7, Jigglypuff Talk Radio. All Jigglypuff, All the Time. Only on AIM.

discuss the matches you had that week, what you did well, what went wrong, offer advice, get advice, post videos if you have em... itd be a grand old time.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Sundays @ 7, Jigglypuff Talk Radio. All Jigglypuff, All the Time. Only on AIM.

discuss the matches you had that week, what you did well, what went wrong, offer advice, get advice, post videos if you have em... itd be a grand old time.
... that's an amazing idea. Someone should give you money from their wallet. :)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
That would be nice, my set up is just so nuts that I think I'd show up only once every time I don't get to sleep, or when I stay up on energy drinks.

I like sharing what I know and what I've learned, its like every Jiggly can be brought up to speed in a pretty short amount of time thanks to this thread.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
pointman rob.. thats a genuis idead.. someone should give u money from there walllet

ALASKANZ!!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Its hard because a good marth is going to get you most of the time... I tend to di up.. for some reason..
All u have to do is try to trick them.. pretty much ={

LuCKy

Smash Master
mango is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of ****...

oh and my team combo video is ****!!!!!! mango is in it for all you mango freaks lol

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Ok no one seems to have mentioned it but the Jiggly meeting is tomorrow at 7. I may not be there but I'll try. I do have a question Mango.

Doing Mango combo. I can do it to Falco and Fox only, should I be able to do it to others. What moves work to set it up, I can only think of a few, D+throw, U+tilt, U+smash, Falling U+air. I can do it but for some reason my friend can tech and avoid it. I believe I'm doing it wrong or something different.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
today was... alright. but mango couldn't talk in the chatroom, so i had to go from his chat to me, to the chatroom with his talking. that's annoying >_>

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
extremely..if he'd just dl and install freakin aim messenger..

edit: if your going togo to the "meeting" i strongly recomend you dont use meebo.com to log into your aim acc..it really doesnt like letting you talk in group chats..which is the problem mangohad today. =\

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ok no one seems to have mentioned it but the Jiggly meeting is tomorrow at 7. I may not be there but I'll try. I do have a question Mango.

Doing Mango combo. I can do it to Falco and Fox only, should I be able to do it to others. What moves work to set it up, I can only think of a few, D+throw, U+tilt, U+smash, Falling U+air. I can do it but for some reason my friend can tech and avoid it. I believe I'm doing it wrong or something different.
i believe the true mango combo, according to mew2king, starts with a nair at high %. pretty rare

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol i consider mango combo jab to rest.. or thunders to rest
It works pretty well on sheik with Fair .. like when they try to crouch cancel it and stuff they fall.
Falcon its works on him with bairs.. just wait for him to fall.
Thats all i know for now.. haha

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I'm trying to gather data on what percents this happens. I was doing it wit just Fox and Falco but I didn't know the other person was CCing. I think I'll try and get something written up after Halloween.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Mango, you should make a thread with the ideal ways to deal with other characters, ie. a Vs. guide.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Step 1: Hit them a few times
Step 2: Shield and/or crouch
Step 3: Jump into them and rest!

The perfect match-up guide for jiggles!

LuCKy

Smash Master
so like i was saying yesterday mango sucks.........do you know why? because mango isnt the one playing its king with a wireless controller.if you have seen mango ply in a tourney match you would notice that he has a wireless controller.king decided that whenever he does something amazing it dosnt matter anymore because he is.......well king but he thought if he did all this amazing stuff as someone...say his gf's lil brother mango all his skill would be recognized.so there you have it....the truth!!!

however mango found his own source of power.....the box tag wich made him more powerful then king!!!!!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol that would be awesome, i want to do that one day.

edit:
btw lucky, your pretty good. I thought you were just a typical fox but taking on isai and ken? good stuff. Also i like how you wake up jiggs with drills along with jabs to save him sometimes.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Muwahaha, I know that.

I forget who's combo video I was watching but there was a part when they were sitting there crouching with jiggles for what seemed like forever. It was funny because he just inched his way closer and closer to peach (I think) with wavedashes and then BAM! He jumped and rested peach. It's funny things like that that make me like jiggles. Although I hate it when Kishprime does that to me...

That reminds me, would you say that samus or sheik is a harder matchup for jiggles?

Sliq

Smash Master
Samus isn't that hard. Albeit, I haven't ever played HugS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom