• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Mango, what should a puff do against a Ganon? His attacks is just so strong, that you're dead after 5-6 attacks almost >_>

MaNg0

Smash Hero
DUDE I HATE GANNON!!!
Pretty much against gannon put pressure in his face.. spam attacks.. dont give him time to get away...
Because when he gets away.. he has the advantage... he can space and stuff..
O and also combo are very easy.. and rest are eazy to

Edit-I give u forgivness because us puff players are nice people..

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
OK, thanks Mango :)

I'd ask for premision to use the box tag for a tournament in a couple of hours, but we are using PAL =(

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
im rather dissapointed in the person who let out the secrets..i mean..i made a vid showing some of its power..and i removed it..cuz im honorable and stuff..but for this..'person' to just blatently let it out..i mean come on.. meh..

"box tag rules"
...two vs two...dot tag ftw..

edit: tytyty xanskar for getting those vids up..im workin on wtfbb2..and i have no time for match uploading lol..internet slows hella down when i try to =D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol DudeSki SHAME ON THAT PERSON!!

Well i team with a fox.. so like fox more.. he can run around and stuff meaning more grab rest and what not

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
what should a puff do against a Ganon? His attacks is just so strong, that you're dead after 5-6 attacks almost >_>
I love playing as Ganon but I love playing Ganons as Jigglypuff. So many things combo into rest its not even fair. Although if the Ganon does space and use the right moves they will kill you easily for stupid mistakes. Just remember that Pound is actually spammable in this match if you are with in range to use it. I love pounding into a Rest. Also Fair and Bair, Ganon just has the worst recovery, next to Falcon when it comes to playing a Jiggly.

Just remember spacing, I tend to not use N+air in this match. IDKY. But if you get them off the stage it should be a free stock.

Above All if they start Spamming the F+air, Shield or fall back then Pound. The match up is easy if you are used to it I guess.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
i hate this match up..mainly because i used to main ganon..and Xanskar played jiggs for a while..so i figured out how to destroy him..but now that i main jiggs..he like..learned what i did..and its hard to make that switch lol..great advice tho m8'

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
OK, thanks Dr. Hyde! Being enjoying your tips throughout this thread, togheter with Mango's of course :)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hah dudeski... U said shame on the person who let the secret of box tag out..

woot go my thread

Xanskarr

Smash Lord

woot go my thread
actually you said that. he said "im rather dissapointed in the person who let out the secrets..i mean..i made a vid showing some of its power..and i removed it..cuz im honorable and stuff..but for this..'person' to just blatently let it out..i mean come on.. meh.."

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace

woot go my thread
yea..its so..********..like..hes the guy that stole the cripples crutch..ITS SUCH A JERK THING TO DO!!!..but w.e..cripple can still walk or w.e..its just hard..

edit: why is Xanskars ganon too good?...cuz Dudeski's ganon was too good..no johns..

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
i could make an aim..i use msn atm tho..

edit: YA ITS FREAKIN GAY..AND ITS PROLLY TOO LATE..EPIC SHIZZ LIKE THIS SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE..SEE HOW FAST IT GOT ALASKA!!!..GAWD@!!@!@

edit: dl'ing aim as i speak.. my screen name shall be ThatOneDudeski

whitegaurd

Smash Apprentice
I have a couple of questions. How do you space with a jigglypuff. Where should I want to be, where should I want my opponent to be, and what moves should I space and how?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I have a couple of questions. How do you space with a jigglypuff. Where should I want to be, where should I want my opponent to be, and what moves should I space and how?
Oh a fun question. Not that the others weren't but this is one that many people will have different opinions on.

Spacing for me has all ways be hitting the opponent just enough and then falling back or behind them so not to get grabbed. So if you were WoP correctly, for this example I'm going off a single WoP B+air, you would short hop B+air and then fall back. If you did it right and if the opponent was shielding you should just hit the shield and then be safe from retaliation.

That's just a small example for Jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff is one character that wants to stay in the center of the stage or on or under a Platform depending on the opponent and the player, I'll just tell you what I think, not right style for everyone but it works for me. As for where you want the opponent in order from worst to best:
Under you and under a platform, Center stage, Above the stage and above you, On a platform, near the edge, off the edge.
Obviously try and get them off the edge for the best result.

Ok I kinda told you what spacing is in a sense. What moves to spam and space with, any aerial except U+air really, that move is only to be used for those above you and for when you are falling as the opponent's shield opens up. As for how to space them, people do them in different ways. I like to spam the D+air and N+air while up close to my opponent. IF they are on a platform and they are shielding try this, N+air, Edge cancel it, and N+air, repeat their shield or them will break its nice if they some how can't get down. :D

But that's about the gist of what I can help you with. A lot of playing Jiggly is finding things out fro yourself, Watching King's fights, And Coming to this thread.:chuckle:

Edit BTW everyone that's a Jiggly on the EST its 10 for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom