• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
ok what do you do in a jiggs ditto I'm having trouble in that match-up

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol that would be awesome, i want to do that one day.

edit:
btw lucky, your pretty good. I thought you were just a typical fox but taking on isai and ken? good stuff. Also i like how you wake up jiggs with drills along with jabs to save him sometimes.
haha but mango is becoming lazy people he dont even want to go outside!!!! internet is destroying him!

dammmmm you white boy do something!

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
ok what do you do in a jiggs ditto I'm having trouble in that match-up
I had a long post about this somewhere in some forgotten thread. Here's the jist of it.

This fight isn't fought in the air as much as other fights.

Fsmash and Upsmash will be your main killing weapons. Ducks and CCs are also assets on the ground. Ducking an aerial leads to delicious punishes with Upsmash, or whatever seems right to you at the time.

Resting is generally not worth it. (there are situations tho)

If you decide to chase off the ledge, beware of Pound. Instant combo breaker. You're better off just sniping hits here and there than trying to string combos together.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
I had a long post about this somewhere in some forgotten thread. Here's the jist of it.

This fight isn't fought in the air as much as other fights.

Fsmash and Upsmash will be your main killing weapons. Ducks and CCs are also assets on the ground. Ducking an aerial leads to delicious punishes with Upsmash, or whatever seems right to you at the time.

Resting is generally not worth it. (there are situations tho)

If you decide to chase off the ledge, beware of Pound. Instant combo breaker. You're better off just sniping hits here and there than trying to string combos together.
thanks for this. =]

YOU MISSED THE MEETING!! =\
itll be next week saturday. =\ 7 oclock mango's time'

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
hahah me too..well.if all those other random peeps are there i doubt it.
we ended up making a new room with only 5 of us and actually attempted to make civil conversation. =P

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
sigh that was madness and I was only there for a second. Lucky soCal and Pacific people. EST people have way too little time.

Yeah so what should be the focus of the meeting next time? What character group? Or characters?

I vote Mario, b/c playing Green Mario is weekly thing for me now. Any ideas on how to beat him are appreciated. :( ROFL if he reads this.

spKz

Smash Ace
haha last nights 'purin chat' spam spam and some more, lol, good times though ^__^ nice update on the char specific matchup <3 mang0

MaNg0

Smash Hero
How bout we could like a vote or something and we would talk about a diffrent character a week or something just tthrowing things out there..

Still working on ma list Mid tiers next!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
sigh that was madness and I was only there for a second. Lucky soCal and Pacific people. EST people have way too little time.

Yeah so what should be the focus of the meeting next time? What character group? Or characters?

I vote Mario, b/c playing Green Mario is weekly thing for me now. Any ideas on how to beat him are appreciated. :( ROFL if he reads this.
I saw kishprime beat gm in a set at FCD. He was mostly using fair and upair when he tries to go over you, and you have to be really patient.

"Ok peach can be real annoying with her dumb stuff.remeber a few things... REST AWAY WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO IF U MISS? just saying"
she can throw a turnip up next to you, get on the opposite side and charge upsmash waiting until the turnip hits. Then time it so you release it just after hitting and getting sweetspot upsmashed similar to that of fox's

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol well saying how u beat me at a 3 stock match.. hmmm =}

I dont miss rest by the way

1-1000

RAAAAAAAAAAPE!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Yea cort there two completly diffrent style.. and one thing cort
What place did u get?
O yea i believed i placed higher..
heheheh =)

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I personally throw my vote in for talking about Jiggly's ledge game/get-up strategies vs certain characters, and ways to turn a botched edgeguard (by them) into an offensive advantage. I've got a few ideas I wouldn't mind bouncing off some people, and I could definitely use some advice on specific character matchups.

Cort

Apple Head
You got lucky vs PC :{

Placing hardly matters.

Who did you lose to? Me in pools... PC and M2K.

Who did I lose to? Just PC and M2K.

pwnt XD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Look who i teamed with>?
Who did u team with?
O thats right pc chris
BURN!
And we got a combo vid coming out !
RAAAAAAAPE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.