• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
for marth counterpick stages, you put battlefield. how come? i wouldnt think it'd work out too well since its one of marths best stages too. i personally think mute city is a great counterpick stage against marth since everytime he tries to recover with up B you can easily rest him because theres no ledge. butttt thats just my opinion lol

The thing with mute city is marth is right in your face... meaning heall just **** u with his sword.. well the marth i play just nair and go back.. so its hard to do anything to him on mute city just because hes right in ur face all the time..
I like battlefield because u can live a tip rather well here..
He cant really kill u here besides a tip so yea

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How do you fight a Kirby? He's like Jiggz but with a big bag of mind games. Please help!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
The thing with mute city is marth is right in your face... meaning heall just **** u with his sword.. well the marth i play just nair and go back.. so its hard to do anything to him on mute city just because hes right in ur face all the time..
I like battlefield because u can live a tip rather well here..
He cant really kill u here besides a tip so yea

yea thats true , i didnt think about the fact that he'd be too close to you because of the small stage. yea that's true about battlefield. thanks. are you gonna be at smashtaclysm?

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Mango: North Hollywood Semis. R2, vs DieSuperFly and DC. Right around 3:10 you camped DC with a Sing and it hit him from a RIDICULOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE distance away. Why did that work? Can it be replicated with any kind of consistency whatsoever? Does teaming with Luckey actually MAKE you luckier?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_w2l6_y0xU <--- 3:10 in the video I believe.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Of course cort..
im here to help anyone =D
So go for it..

and yea listen 2 xanskarr .. i think thats what happend...
I was just doing that because dsf was pissing me off.. so it was like a taunt.. as u can c i taunted the whole match lol

And it just be stickied..
Gimpy said hes gonna make the first page look nicer.. so yea

Winged Messiah

Smash Apprentice
Sticky!

I want Cort Jiggly vids, I really hope your Jiggly's not as good as your Marth :p. But Jiggly doesn't wear a tiara so thats unlikely.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhcCzbWmiQs

hyde? can i get a critique on this match? please and ty m8.

Ok dudeski finally watched it..
Ok..

1.U need to work on ur edguarding..theres a few times were u could go out and easliy tap him with a fair.. Ur acting like u only have 2 jumps... coff coff 5 JUMPS!! dont be scared.. get our there!!!
Also at 1:25 whens hes in that position Run off the stage and puff towards the stage. In a down angle.. and ull get him
At 1:29 when he forward b.. u could of d tilted . and probaly hit them
2.Remeber how i said use nair but dont spam it.. U used it very well .... But u forgot about ur other moves there buddy ... BAIR!! was no where to be found..
3.I also like how ur falling with u airs.. thats what i do alot
4.Wuts with the forward throws?? throw him up no matter what... COMBOS!!!!!!!
5Once again 1:37.. just go out there and nick him!!!!! co me on!! 1:57 .. JUST GO DOWN THERE!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I meant up throw a falco.......... U can combo very well
Or down throw them like at 80 percent and if they d i bad u can fsmash
Or obviously backthrow on a edge...

I know wtf does mango no? =D

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
OneDudeSki
Yeah pretty much everything has been said, you need to be more of an aggressor when your foe is off the edge. I saw a nice pound to rest opening that you didn't take early in the match and there was at least one falling Uair that could have lead to a Mango combo.

In short what Mango said, and Rest.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
thank you guys for the critiques..im at a smashfest atm..and i will have some more matches up later in the week..AFTER MY NEW VIDEO COMES OUT!! =DDD like 2-3 more days. =D

edit: this is ThatOneDudeski btw' to lazy to change accs'

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you going to Rancho tomorrow?

pugfug90

Smash Apprentice
Why is fair better than bair (in many cases)? I mean, common conjecture before mango came aboard was that fair was terrible.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ryan!!!!!! 50 cent mm my falco on your jiggs :) lol wheres psychomidget 50 cent mm for you two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom