• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
Ok peach can be real annoying with her dumb stuff.remeber a few things... REST AWAY WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO IF U MISS? just saying
STITCHFACE!!!! lmao

and i love how he used isolated the character match ups and gave a personalized name for the characters (ex. ***** sheik. biatch peach)

very good thread tho

EDIT: also, what do you think about the jigglypuff v. Young Link match up?? as a young link player, i feel like i get edge guarded pretty easily, and i'm scared to death of attempting a grab.. but i wanted to see it from a "jigglypuff" point of view

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Random rests are the way to go.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
that match is a good example tho of a campy sheik..

Ima put it on the first page..

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I noticed that while you were on ground and Sheik was on the platform, you didn't switch your position to space b-airs, but instead approached with f-air following up with some u-airs. Was that only good to do in platform stages?

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I hope Mango does alright. He's too good of a smasher to die.
*prays for him*

edit wow that was a fast recovery to the boards. welcome back

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why the **** would Mango die?

Get off his nuts FFS

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
also, what do you think about the jigglypuff v. Young Link match up?? as a young link player, i feel like i get edge guarded pretty easily, and i'm scared to death of attempting a grab.. but i wanted to see it from a "jigglypuff" point of view
Okay the match isn't a perfect victory for Jiggs since Y.Link doesn't rest as nicely as when he gets older. Basically Y.Link has to space really well. REALLY well. Avoid WoP, try and make good shots with the rang, Bombs have to hit, if they get caught watch out. And you probably want to go for the Dsmash, or tilts for kills. Anything you do in the air that doesn't beat Jiggly is a danger to your stock.

JTB- I didn't relize he was alive until I saw him post a few secs ago, lay off.

Sliq

Smash Master
I think everyone needs to get off of Mango's ****. It was cute at first, but now it is getting out of hand.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol... I was suggesting to a friend in another post, to answer back to an inevitable 3-stocking to 3-stock in return with the Box Tag... but he plays Peach... so I wrote this disclaimer, thought you might like to check it out:

BOX TAG Disclaimer: Use of the Box Tag is reserved for Jigglypuff and increasing the gameplay elements of her. BOX TAG does not claim any johns incurred by unfavorable grants the Box Tag gives when being used by a character other than Jigglypuff. BOX TAG holds no responsibility for a lack of granting power if the player is not worthy of the Box Tag. BOX TAG gets full rights to any incredible and stupidly marvelous actions performed by any character using the Box Tag.

Player discretion advised.
Shame the text size doesn't get any smaller. That disclaimer's still readable :(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
That is true..

I post weekly myspace bulletins saying how much i ****
Its just to get everyone mad.. lol

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLM DOWN

The King

Smash Ace
I'll see that dog, and raise you 1 My Cat. She taught me everything I know about playing jigglypuff.

She may look fierce, but she's probably the only cat on earth who's never hissed or scratched anything in her entire life.

King Out

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
for marth counterpick stages, you put battlefield. how come? i wouldnt think it'd work out too well since its one of marths best stages too. i personally think mute city is a great counterpick stage against marth since everytime he tries to recover with up B you can easily rest him because theres no ledge. butttt thats just my opinion lol

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
I THINK!!!! we as a JIGGS community should start a big battle.... i got a super tight idea....aight im guna get it together..... here we go

i think we should ask a moderator to sticky a thread in every character specific and it should be which like characters community can make the best skill Video ..... im guna edit this but if u kinda kno what i mean msg me and i wanna see if we can get alot of people to gether......

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well well well, whatd'ya know, Mango, you have named yourself very aptly.

A mango is... soft and juicy on the outside that people love to eat up... but the crusty outside is a lethal force that if dealt with improperly can kill a man...

Who knew that Mango husks contains the same stuff that makes poison ivy and poison oak so **** reactive lol.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't think Cactuar is overrated.

He just overrates himself. Except in the Marth vs Peach department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom