• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ok guys, we are gonna leave my place at 7pm. There will be time to make stops along the way, hopefully every hour or two at least to stretch legs and go to the bathroom. Please shoot to be at my house by 6:30pm so we can be ready to go. If everyone is at my house by 6:30 i will provide everyone with starbucks drinks of their choice before we get on the road.
Do you get off work at 6:30 or are you picking up Dave? Tell Dave to make me something up, he knows what I like... but put a double shot in that sucka ;)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I dont work tomorrow lolololol. Dave gets off work at 1.

You drink coffee now barns? I remembered that you only drink cold drinks. Dave has been training me and right now i'm somewhere around the top 5 baristas in our store. I can do latte art too (see my facebook profile pic). One day you will be asking me to make you all your drinks :151:

john!

Smash Hero
damnnn this is a mess lol. tink, it's not that i'm not committed to smash tournaments, i'm just not in il most of the year and don't have a car, so you don't see me around a lot. i'm gonna check this thread a lot tomorrow, hopefully we can get something worked out. and if there's just not room for me then it's not a huge deal, i promise i won't get mad lol.

edit: i live in naperville/aurora for whoever is picking people up closest to those towns

Zwarm

Smash Hero
To all cars from northern IL: is there room in the car for someone to pick me up and drop me off at Sveet's?

Zwarm? I'm looking your way, fella. Help me out :D

I will offer some gas and a drink of your choice for the trouble.
I can probably do that, can you PM me your address so I can see where I'd be going?

Tink

Smash Hero
were just going to take 2 cars i guess heh.....rat/kelly, can one of you guys drive both of you out here? brian would be an optimal choice, if he can go.

juggle cant have ppl there till around 10...so i figure leave here somewhere around 630-7 tomorrow.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I dont work tomorrow lolololol. Dave gets off work at 1.

You drink coffee now barns? I remembered that you only drink cold drinks. Dave has been training me and right now i'm somewhere around the top 5 baristas in our store. I can do latte art too (see my facebook profile pic). One day you will be asking me to make you all your drinks :151:
I want a cold drink lol. Yea I drink coffee, but cold coffee drinks are godlike, deal with it. :cool:
If you are making my drink then I give you creative control, just don't forget my espresso!:embarrass:
I can probably do that, can you PM me your address so I can see where I'd be going?
He lives in McHenry, it's out of your way, just not sure how much.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, you can leave earlier than that.

I really want to get a reasonable amount of sleep because I'm heading to the venue early on Saturday. So I'll probably ask everyone to call it a night at around 2am.

Rat

Smash Lord
dang getting a ride to your place sucks. I'll see what I can do. (Either have someone from my family drop me off, or get to use the Car.)

I really want to minimize gas costs though. I don't have much money.

Actually that shouldn't be a problem after I falcon punch Juggleguy 20 times.

Tink

Smash Hero
thats exaccctly what i was thinking rat :/....i just hope kellys got a car, or else, we kinda screwed :/. or cyko

also, cunnings a no go....hes going with purdue now :/.

Scythe

Smash Master
I don't wanna leave Sago behind at all and I also don't want to get there super duper late. Can i just call that open spot in Tom's van and be the transfer from Red ryu's car? lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Someone tell Norm we really need that 64 setup of his. Gio lost his entire 64 setup on Wednesday after he left it in a locked room and came back later to find it gone. =(

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I made a decision. I talked with everyone last night and needed to make one so people could know what was going on. People needed info for tomorrow time wise and before I do anything last minute.

Hotel can't handle the getting there later than 12:00 I beleive because the lady who said she would might not be working at that time. Well I called again while the hotel was closed seeing if someone would pick up, so I got someone who was gonna leave and they said the keys would be left outside in a drop-box when we get their after 12:00, which is when the hotel closes.

I'm sort of uncomfortable with this, if I am being honest about this.

I have sleep issues behind the wheel, Jordan offered to drive which I do wholeheartedly thank him for that, but there is another issue with that.

We won't there til 2-3 Am at best. Which gives people 5-6 hours of sleep at best. People were frustrated with sleep after SiiS, and I don;t blame them, sleeping in a car is a pain, hardcore pain. I will also need to drive 2 hours to there

Considering these issues and what people have told me, I'm going to say I can't wait til 9:00 to drive you Sago. I don't want to make this decision but when considering everything we gotta get there before 12:00.

I didn't plan this out as well as I should have, I underestimated the distance and didn't get things to work as well as I should have. I thought I could have made this work, but I didn't think everything through when I said I could go with it timewise.

I made this decision by myself, so if you want to blame anyone it would be my fault for this. I owe you a favor, and I'm sorry about this.

~

So with these changes, I'm leaving my house by 3:00, Jordan be ready by about 3:15. I plan to pick people up at 5:30 to 6:00 at thecta blue line harlem stop that everyone is meeting at for everyone I am driving, Kain, Scythe and someone else

I'll PM my phone number to people so they can contact me if an issue pops up.

Dart!

Smash Master
Where does sago live? I love him and will totally take him with me and drop him off where he wants to be provided we can all meet up in one location = joes

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He gets off of Work at 9:00 which was the main issue. As for living I'm not sure where he lives, if your willing to...I would be happy he could come where I failed on that part.

Tink

Smash Hero
darn and here i thought sago not going wouldve given us a chance to get john b in that car :/...or aaa car and i wouldnt have to take 3 ppl -_-.

Sago

Smash Lord
i definatley cant get out of work to my knowledge. I should be home between 8-9:30. I will get ready before i leave for work so i can come back and leave right away.

my number is 608-332-0014 you can text me anytime tomorrow and let me know whats goings on. T

Thanks again, and sorry about all this.

ORLY

Smash Master
Sago this actually works out perfectly. I am not gonna be done with my work until 830 and then we can all meet at Joe's at 930. He'll be gone but it's a nice place to meet up and take one car.

Joe is that all right if we leave a couple cars in your driveway?

It'll make us run behind schedule a bit but I will volunteer to drove the car if Dart gets tired. I'm a solid night driver.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i definatley cant get out of work to my knowledge. I should be home between 8-9:30. I will get ready before i leave for work so i can come back and leave right away.

my number is 608-332-0014 you can text me anytime tomorrow and let me know whats goings on. T

Thanks again, and sorry about all this.
I want you in on this dude! I'll see if I can motivate people in their own order, LOL! What?

john!

Smash Hero
Sago this actually works out perfectly. I am not gonna be done with my work until 830 and then we can all meet at Joe's at 930. He'll be gone but it's a nice place to meet up and take one car.

Joe is that all right if we leave a couple cars in your driveway?

It'll make us run behind schedule a bit but I will volunteer to drove the car if Dart gets tired. I'm a solid night driver.
joe = sveet joe? am i even in this car or am i in the other one? what is going onnn

john hurt itself in its confusion!

ORLY

Smash Master
from what i've gathered, and assuming dart is okay with the later time: dart's car will be me, sago, dart, and (i can only assume?) johnblue

tink's car will be kels, tink, rat, and (possibly) cykofox

if i am wrong and it's possible! then let it knownnn

cunning is going with a purdue car and i don't think anyone else is interested in going

edit: i nearly forgot! since red ryu isn't driving sago anymore, there may be another spot in his car? red ryu! confirm/deny

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There is a free spot, but I would appreciate it if someone would can would drive Sago since it doesn't work out for me time wise.

Rat

Smash Lord
Ok my parents are willing to drop me and kelly off at your place wayne. (car usage still up for debate.)

The only problem is getting back home from your house tomorrow night.

Solutions?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, King is with us along with Scythe, Kain and Sponge.

And please let Sago ride with the later people.

If this works out everything should be fine..

Recap: I'm leaving at 3:00, Jordan be ready by about 3:15 at his apartment, address please I need to know the right room number and building.

5:30 - 6:00

I'll be at the cta blue line harlem stop.

We leave drive for 4.5 hours. get there at 10:30-11:00 PM.

That's the plan.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Rat give me a call when you all are about to head out. I'm not going to be back around my place til around 5-6:00
tonight.

Scythe

Smash Master
there's two cta blue line harlem stops. you want to go to the north one (towards O'hare)

that is downright imperative you don't pull a king and mess that up lol

Rat

Smash Lord
Alright kelly. I'm going to try to get to your place around 5, but I'll give you a call to make sure. When are we actually leaving from Tinks?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
there's two cta blue line harlem stops. you want to go to the north one (towards O'hare)

that is downright imperative you don't pull a king and mess that up lol
Alrighty, Jordan has been there right? If so he can help with while I also look that up.

Top Bottom