• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ikes at Apex?

•Col•

Smash Champion
Yeah... Haven't really seen anyone talking about Apex... Come on, I know we got some Ike's here on the East Coast!

So, who's going to Apex?

(And yes, this deserved a thread since I asked the question in the Ashunera's Library thread, but it went unnoticed :p )

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I was planning on going with a couple people from the local university, but problems arose. There's a festival on saturday that's mandatory for a class in school.

Hope the people that do go place well/ represent =)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wow.... Like no one is coming... o.o;; I am disapointed. D:

Anyway, don't expect me to do very well, since I haven't played in a couple months. xD I'm just going for fun, and to get back into Smash shape... >.> Also, I'm not even sure of which characters I'm going to use yet...

(typing with the Wii onscreen keyboard is a pain in the ***... xD )

Palpi

Smash Hero
This kid right here is going. I am not an Ike main anymore but he is still my best character (not the character I can do best with though.)

I am willing to do some low tier MM with Ike and dittos just hit me up.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Why are you posting on Smashboards if you quit, and why are you reminding us more than once that you've quit?
Because I am trying to divert what i'm doing on my laptop (Playing this MMO a bit too much) >_> I'm running out of ideas so i end up on smashboards at times...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Did you see me there? I was in the crowd of the team grand finals. I was hopin our TX team would pull out though =/.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I met Colaya, I played his with my mk and played like I had a mental problem, but oh well. He seemed like a pretty cool guy.
Thanks. :) Most smashers are usually really cool.... Although.... There are certainly exceptions...... >_>

Anyway, regardless of how you played, thanks for the matches. Like I've been saying, I hadn't played Brawl in 2-3 months, and I was trying to get de-rusted before my tournament matches started. (I was going to practice a lot the night before, however the hotel I stayed at didn't have audio/video jacks on the TV :( ) Also, we never got that Ike ditto match I wanted! Oh well, maybe next time.

And sorry, theboredone, I didn't notice you. I did see a few random people playing Ike, but I just assumed that they were just some random people. Although, I did see xYz and Silven playing as Ike... Didn't say anything to them, though.

On a side note: I finally completed one of my goals in Brawl to kill someone with a fully charged Eruption. xD I broke someone's shield and annihilated them. I even got the match saved. I was so happy.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I quit so I'm not even going to a tourney in My own state *laugh*
****!!! You could had rep Ike well even though you use someone else. T_T

If this tourney wasn't at my most hated state, I could had went in under cover and used Ike the whole tourney, (though I don't plan to go to public tourney's). :x

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yeah colaya. I killed 4 people with wave boucned eruptions. I am pretty sure you were watching one of them haha.

I did better against Kadaj in the 2 matches we played :) (last hit 100+%)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Yeah colaya. I killed 4 people with wave boucned eruptions. I am pretty sure you were watching one of them haha.

I did better against Kadaj in the 2 matches we played :) (last hit 100+%)
Yeah, I watched little bits of your matches whenever I would walk around the room and notice you playing.

I didn't start playing Ike again until the second day though. D: Since I was trying to get back into shape, I decided it would be easier to just practice with one character rather than both, so I went all Marth on the first day. By the time it came for me to do my pool matches though, I played my first set seriously and lost... Then watched an hour and a half of boring matches... And just felt like getting out of there, cuz I was tired. I had been playing and watching Brawl matches for over 13 hours, and only got 2 hours of sleep the night before. I just basically threw the rest of my sets. Had so much more fun on the second day; Didn't have any pressure due to no tournament matches, and played as Ike and got a bunch more fun friendlies in. ^_^

Still wish more Ike mains would've showed up.

I would come but I can't. :(
...............The tournament was 2-3 days ago.........

Top Bottom