• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, the admins have run into some problems. The Ike forums will be up as soon as the issue is fixed.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Is he a bit shorter in this game?

His comparison to Little Mac makes me think he's dropped a few inches from his head into his mighty chest, especially given how low Little Mac goes to make his straight... although I guess Ike's pretty scrunched up too, maybe my memory's just bad.
Little Mac is, well, Little....but probably not as short as you think. If you look at him next to Shiek in her reveal they are about the same height.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yea i checked it but

Remember those idiots on gameradar

Gameradars R.O.B is going to kill them for the 3rd time they thought ike is not coming back the only one they got right so far is pokemon trainer.

Last edited:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Yea i checked it but

Remember those idiots on gameradar

Gameradars R.O.B is going to kill them for the 3rd time they thought ike is not coming back the only one they got right so far is pokemon trainer.
And even PT was wrong, as Charizard is returning alone. They don't know what they're talking about, clearly.

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
I'm stoked to see Ike back. Out of all the characters in the biggest danger of being cut, Ike was the one I wanted to return the most.

Really excited to see what changes they'll make.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
it probably was random but today does make the release of a fe games if i recall right
You are right. Sacred Stones was released in America today back in '05. Seeing how Ike had absolutely nothing to do with that game, I'd call it a bit of a stretch.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I'm hoping it was because Micaiah is getting revealed at E3 and Ike is heavy in it and her reveal poster.
He's probably part of the FE newcomer's trailer. Regardless of who it is, but there's no reason they couldn't have been revealed in the same trailer like Charizard and Greninja.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Great to see him back! I thought he had a 50/50 chance of making it, and I'm glad he did. He looks awesome in HD. Excited for the Ike forum.

Commander

Smash Ace
Little Mac is, well, Little....but probably not as short as you think. If you look at him next to Shiek in her reveal they are about the same height.
Little Mac is 5' 7". That is short compared to the average American male being 5' 10".

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I'm glad they gave him his Radiance Dawn look. Considering that game came out before Brawl, I never understood why he didn't have that design in Brawl to begin with. Bett late than never.

Also, wanted to say that I'm liking Ryan.'s and Toothiest avatars and sigs.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He's probably part of the FE newcomer's trailer. Regardless of who it is, but there's no reason they couldn't have been revealed in the same trailer like Charizard and Greninja.
I think Charizard was revealed during the trailer because in a roundabout way he's a newcomer.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ike looks astonishing. And makes me feel guilty for skipping my workouts this week.

Dott

Smash Ace
That means Roy is officially deconfirmed?

Edit: Wrong threat, sorry.

I am the only one who thinks in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure when see's Ike?

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I have this ready for when the Ike Boards open...
Oh dear god, Hurricane Ike is back and he's pretty mad, that his name was replaced by Isaiah. (can't believe that it's been 6 years since then).

Anyways I'm glad he's back (I prefer his look from Radiant Dawn than Path of Radiance which is what he had for his Brawl look), I'm just hoping he gets the proper balance since he had the worst recovery move in Brawl (which is confirmed back, I hope it gets a range buff so he can recover easily).

Last edited:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
That means Roy is officially deconfirmed?

Edit: Wrong threat, sorry.

I am the only one who thinks in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure when see's Ike?
Roy isn't deconfirmed, but Roy's and whatever other Fire Emblem characters there are are severely hurt by this. Especially since most people I've talked to that have never played FE always viewed Roy and Ike very similarly. Though one thing I do love about Roy is that crazy huge charge up on his B move, always nice to hit a fully charged one of those, even if you really can only use that in casual games. I also like that Roy has more fire added to a few attacks. Roy desparetly needs to be declonified if he comes back.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
I woke up this morning with low expectations of the pic of the day today. I began believing there wouldn't be a character reveal until E3. When I got on Miiverse, the first thing I saw was the bandana and the hair. In my mind, I don't know why, but I was thinking "THEY ANNOUNCED SNAKE. YESSSS!!!" but then I noticed it was Ike. And I was brought back to the times when Ike was my first main in Brawl... I'm quite excited to play as him! Especially with his new muscular build!

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
The only way Ike could be any scarier

start @ 1:36

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom