• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Okay, you know how warp powder was said to have unfortunate weakening side effects? The Japanese claimed that the warp powder had problems transporting his body, and hence, he was there in armor and spirit, but not body. Therefore, when he was defeated, his armor was left there in the rubble, but his spirit could (presumably) go back to his body. Not the sharpest explanation ever. I think it was concocted so they could have a BK battle in PoR.

As for that... he wouldn't have to lift the ceiling. He could just warp powder out. Since all witnesses were out of the room before the castle completely collapsed, he could do it without anyone seeing.

If he could ditch his armor, why would he? This question is answered by the Japanese version. His spirit and his armor was buried in Nados Castle while his body was somewhere else. I don't think he'd have a motivation to ditch his blessed armor, however, unless ordered by
Sephiran
, or to have a "real" battle with Ike.

If his current armor is fake, who made it? ... Fake? Armor is armor. It's not blessed, but it's armor.

Where did he get the original suit from? (we know Sephiran got Alondite from Altina. But the armor?) This is unanswered in the game. As far as we know, there are two blessed suits: his, and Ashnard's. And amongst the original four heroes, only one was human and thus would use armor (Altina). It's not unlikely, though, that
Ashera gave minor blessings to items in her quest to seal Yune. Sephiran and Dheginsea are blessed in body (Mantle). Considering that Yune blesses your weapons but not you, unless you're playing on Easy, blessing items is probably easier. So I'd say those suits and stuff were left over artifacts from the war. Begnion probably keeps them somewhere safe alongside Ragnell and etc.
There is one strange thing about Ragnell and Alondite and the armor, though. If you've ever tried, Ragnell and Alondite, without Yune's blessing, are unable to pierce Mantle. That suggests that BK's and Ashnard's armor were blessed by chaos.
Perhaps Lehran worked something with the medallion?

If it was left behind, why was it not discovered in the rubble? They didn't say it wasn't discovered. Bastian remarked that they didn't find the corpse of the Black Knight... but he didn't say anything about the armor.

How did he leave his suit behind, but not Alondite? Armor is heavier than a sword. We know there were other soldiers in the place. Another one of them could've taken the sword much more easily while desperately fleeing. After all, it was their trap. They would've been prepared for the crumbling castle.

If he didn't leave it behind, again, how did it lose it's power? He did, so ditch this.

Greil seemed to know that Ragnell was the only blade that could match Alondite and pierce his armor. How did Greil know Sephiran's secrets? Ragnell and Alondite
were both Altina's swords -- she was a dual wielder. As Greil was one of the Four Riders and probably quite knowledgeable about Tellius lore, doubtlessly he'd heard of them. And it's not too much to say that he'd figure they were in Begnion. After all, that became Altina's land.
It's really not much of a secret. Ike's just oblivious. Piercing his armor, though... I don't think he knew. Suspected that that sword offered to him would enable him to defeat the BK? Yes. But there are various reasons why. For starters, Greil's better with a sword. I don't think he knew for sure that the BK had blessed armor.

Has Greil ever used Ragnell before? I don't think so. The Ragnell was in Begnion's care whenever Ike wasn't using it and the BK wasn't throwing it around.

What did Greil know of Zelgius and the Black Knight?
From the looks of it, Greil knew everything.
Zelgius had been his apprentice, and Greil recognized his voice. In the Japanese version of the cutscene, Zelgius didn't have his disembodied voice. :p So, yes, Greil knew the identity of the Black Knight and probably a few other things about his strength and so on.

Did Greil know Radiant Dawn's storyline before he died? ... Are you asking if he's psychic? Or are you talking about
the senators' deception and the true story of Yune's sealing?

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
What I'm suggesting, in regards to his new armor, is that if someone other than him or Sephiran created it, then that person (and their family and friends) would know the Black Knight is loyal to Begnion.

There is one strange thing about Ragnell and Alondite and the armor, though. If you've ever tried, Ragnell and Alondite, without Yune's blessing, are unable to pierce Mantle. That suggests that BK's and Ashnard's armor were blessed by chaos.
Perhaps Lehran worked something with the medallion?
Interesting thought,
but wasn't Lehran, like Dheginsea, loyal to Ashera?
(I never completed my second playthrough). It'd be more plausible, to me, if they were left over from the old war. But then I must consider that Yune said she had never used that "trick" before.

Greil seemed to know that Ragnell was the only blade that could match Alondite and pierce his armor. How did Greil know Sephiran's secrets? Ragnell and Alondite
were both Altina's swords -- she was a dual wielder. As Greil was one of the Four Riders and probably quite knowledgeable about Tellius lore, doubtlessly he'd heard of them. And it's not too much to say that he'd figure they were in Begnion. After all, that became Altina's land.
It's really not much of a secret. Ike's just oblivious. Piercing his armor, though... I don't think he knew. Suspected that that sword offered to him would enable him to defeat the BK? Yes. But there are various reasons why. For starters, Greil's better with a sword. I don't think he knew for sure that the BK had blessed armor.
Well if you assume he didn't know then that throws everything out the window.

As far as Greil being handicapped for not using a sword, I think it's pretty safe to say that argument won't work. Greil was using the only SS ranked Axe on Tellius. Expounding on your line of thought, it's possible he assumed the Black Knight didn't want Greil to be on a bad end of the weapon triangle.

Has Greil ever used Ragnell before? I don't think so. The Ragnell was in Begnion's care whenever Ike wasn't using it and the BK wasn't throwing it around.
Again, this question was based on the assumption that he knew General Zelgius was the soldier he trained and that the weapon the Black Knight used was a weapon Greil had knowledge of and that Ragnell was a weapon he understood to match Alondite.

Zelgius had been his apprentice, and Greil recognized his voice. In the Japanese version of the cutscene, Zelgius didn't have his disembodied voice. :p So, yes, Greil knew the identity of the Black Knight and probably a few other things about his strength and so on.
I never heard the BK speak, and based on what Greil said, I just assumed it was some gay american who thought he should sound like a Power Ranger foe. On a side note, in the cutscene Greil practically suicides on the Black Knight's blade.

I should also note that if he knew Ragnell was the sacred blade of Altina, and that Begnion owned it, then he would know that the Black Knight worked for Begnion, and was therefore Zelgius. And if he knew anything about Begnion's government, he'd know that only someone of supreme importance could have access to those weapons, someone like Sephiran.

Did Greil know Radiant Dawn's storyline before he died? ... Are you asking if he's psychic? Or are you talking about
the senators' deception and the true story of Yune's sealing?
Definitely the latter. Once more, this is based on the original possibility that Greil knew the properties of Ragnell, Alondite, and the Black Knight's armor. The more Greil knows about that, the greater the possibility that he is far wiser (or dumber) than we thought.

And the hell job did Volke do for Izuka?!

Shirum

Smash Cadet
What I'm suggesting, in regards to his new armor, is that if someone other than him or Sephiran created it, then that person (and their family and friends) would know the Black Knight is loyal to Begnion.
Eh? But the armor that was lost was the black Daeinite suit. Sure, they'd know he was alive, but I don't think that'd connect him to Begnion.

Interesting thought,
but wasn't Lehran, like Dheginsea, loyal to Ashera?
(I never completed my second playthrough). It'd be more plausible, to me, if they were left over from the old war. But then I must consider that Yune said she had never used that "trick" before.
Well...
Lehran's more emo than he is loyal to Ashera, I think.
I have completed my second playthrough, but I don't think much is revealed on these topics. Anyway... yeah, Yune said she'd never blessed anything before but the game suggests that the armor and so on are chaotic if able to be attacked by order-blessed items so... I say that's a real plot hole. :p

As far as Greil being handicapped for not using a sword, I think it's pretty safe to say that argument won't work. Greil was using the only SS ranked Axe on Tellius. Expounding on your line of thought, it's possible he assumed the Black Knight didn't want Greil to be on a bad end of the weapon triangle.
Because in-game wise he has the same "expertise" with axes and swords doesn't mean the same plot-wise. After all, Sigrun is the leader of the Holy Guard, but she's the weakest of the three pegasus knights. >_> Likewise, if you remember Rekka/7/Blazing Sword/first one for the GBA, Marcus is supposed to be pretty awesome, but... well....

Again, this question was based on the assumption that he knew General Zelgius was the soldier he trained and that the weapon the Black Knight used was a weapon Greil had knowledge of and that Ragnell was a weapon he understood to match Alondite.

I never heard the BK speak, and based on what Greil said, I just assumed it was some gay american who thought he should sound like a Power Ranger foe. On a side note, in the cutscene Greil practically suicides on the Black Knight's blade.

I should also note that if he knew Ragnell was the sacred blade of Altina, and that Begnion owned it, then he would know that the Black Knight worked for Begnion, and was therefore Zelgius. And if he knew anything about Begnion's government, he'd know that only someone of supreme importance could have access to those weapons, someone like Sephiran.
In PoR, the BK talks to Greil during the cutscene, and Greil says, "That voice... I remember you."

Despite being in legends, I'm not sure if Greil understood that the sword the BK had was Alondite, and the sword offered was Ragnell. I think he did. But what with being confronted by his disciple, I'm not sure if his brain was exactly working overtime to figure out how the hell he got it. That said... despite residing in hick towns for all of his late life, it's not impossible that he heard of
Zelgius's fame in Begnion anyway. In that case, he probably would've known about the BK's dual allegiance
, but again... I think you're overestimating the amount of thought someone can get in in the middle of a fight to the death.

Definitely the latter. Once more, this is based on the original possibility that Greil knew the properties of Ragnell, Alondite, and the Black Knight's armor. The more Greil knows about that, the greater the possibility that he is far wiser (or dumber) than we thought.

And the hell job did Volke do for Izuka?!
Greil probably figured out a bit of it while Ike was dragging
his dying body back
, but seriously, he had like
half an hour to mull over it, while blood deprived, and half of it while engaged in more pressing activities.
Greil, while wise, is not a genius. I doubt the entire scenario occurred to him at the time -- just that he didn't want his son caught in that mess.

Also, I think the game makes it reasonably clear that anyone younger than 760ish years old had no idea about the truth. :p

Er, Volke did a job for Bastian, which they discuss in the PoR A support. Bastian hired him to look into a cure for Renning, which led them to Izuka. Does that answer your question?

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Looks like you absolve everything by just saying there's no way he knows. Which is actually plausible now that I think of it your way.

Eh? But the armor that was lost was the black Daeinite suit. Sure, they'd know he was alive, but I don't think that'd connect him to Begnion.
Whether a Daein or a Begnion blacksmith created the replacement armor, they would have to know who it was for, and therefore the nature of the Black Knight. If a Daein made it, they'd have to give it to someone, that someone being someone who happened to be someone who knew it was for Zelgius :p

Same with Begnion, except that they'd be creating a Daein suit of armor that looks suspiciously like the Black Knight's armor.

Er, Volke did a job for Bastian, which they discuss in the PoR A support. Bastian hired him to look into a cure for Renning, which led them to Izuka. Does that answer your question?
Not even close. Check this out:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/special3.html

Volke vs Izuka

Izuka: You! You're...
Volke: ...under a new contract. Good-bye, Izuka.
Izuka: Feral Ones! Kill him! Do it now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0QP3TMPLg (sorry for the long video, it's right at the end when Volke kills him)

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Looks like you absolve everything by just saying there's no way he knows. Which is actually plausible now that I think of it your way.
Considering that half your theory was that he knows... yeah? XD;

Whether a Daein or a Begnion blacksmith created the replacement armor, they would have to know who it was for, and therefore the nature of the Black Knight. If a Daein made it, they'd have to give it to someone, that someone being someone who happened to be someone who knew it was for Zelgius :p
Zelgius could have Sephiran pick the armor up or somethin'. Made by a Daeinite. Alternatively... well, Zelgius has lived a long time what with his heritage. Not entirely impossible he picked up some interesting crafts in that time.

Not even close. Check this out:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/special3.html

Volke vs Izuka

Izuka: You! You're...
Volke: ...under a new contract. Good-bye, Izuka.
Izuka: Feral Ones! Kill him! Do it now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0QP3TMPLg (sorry for the long video, it's right at the end when Volke kills him)
Aha, suggesting that Izuka hired Volke. Hmm.... Possible attempt at wit aside, I believe the implication here is that Volke's first contract with Bastian was to MEET Izuka for a cure, and then probably to APPREHEND Izuka. Now his NEW contract is to defeat/KILL Izuka.

Had Izuka hired Volke, that would've certainly been either a long time ago or a very odd contract. After all, Volke was preoccupied for some 10 years under Greil's contract, and then immediately went into Bastian's contract, and then Elincia's contract, under which Izuka was killed.

I think we hijacked the thread.

Um, trivia, trivia....

If you attack the leftmost prison cell's door in the trial map Escape in Path of Radiance with Ike from a distance with Ragnell, you will hit a glitch, and Ike will go on Aethering the door indefinitely until you restart.

If Ike activates Aether in Path of Radiance on an opponent with very little hp, he will regenerate the amount of damage Sol WOULD'VE done after battle. However, in RD, he regenerates the amount of damage he actually did. In Path of Radiance, if Ike activates Aether and levels up, he will not gain the hp he should've during the Sol hit. And finally, if Ike uses Aether with a weapon with only 1 durability left and the opponent does not die from the Sol hit, the Luna hit will still show the opponent being hit, but there will be no damage number shown, and no damage done from Luna. (Same for Astra, incidentally.)

Aether was a buggy little thing. =/ ... But I guess they want Brawl!Ike trivia? XD;

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Aha, suggesting that Izuka hired Volke. Hmm.... Possible attempt at wit aside, I believe the implication here is that Volke's first contract with Bastian was to MEET Izuka for a cure, and then probably to APPREHEND Izuka. Now his NEW contract is to defeat/KILL Izuka.

Had Izuka hired Volke, that would've certainly been either a long time ago or a very odd contract. After all, Volke was preoccupied for some 10 years under Greil's contract, and then immediately went into Bastian's contract, and then Elincia's contract, under which Izuka was killed.
Actually, that's not an attempt at wit. Izuka says "you! you're...". It's clear he's on his way to revealing something about Volke he didn't realize he knew until that moment. I doubt he'd be surprised that an assassin was assassinating someone, even him. He expressed no surprise at anyone else trying to kill him, not even Bastian who also apprehended him.

Izuka recognized Volke in that moment as someone he knew from the past.

Since PoR, the writers have worked on making sure we knew that Volke was mysterious and willing to take on any kind of work. Also, Volke has been under two contracts from the day he was hired a by Ike to help defeat Daein till the end of RD.

Volkes contracts:

Before meeting Ike - Greil (and possibly others)
After meeting Ike - Greil, Greil Mercenaries
After revealing Greil's secret - Ike (in case he goes berserk), Greil Mercenaries
Daein defeated - Ike, Bastian
When they find Izuka a second time - Ike, Elincia/Bastian (Bastian can pay)
End of RD - No one? (medallion loses it's power)

It's obvious Volke primarily takes on jobs he likes (like killing Izuka) and increases the price for jobs he doesn't like (talking, for example). Yet it seems he's willing to do it for that price (no one ever pays). Who's to say Izuka didn't have him do something years and years ago? Possibly before Ashnard ascended to the crown. Izuka's never had money problems (it's probably how he impressed Begnion's senators enough to get that Rewarp staff, unless he developed one on his own).

It's hard to imagine that Izuka's surprise was due to Volke switching from Bastian's employee to *gasp* Bastian's employer's employee (or, heck, Bastian again if you use him to re-hire Volke).

The way I see it, Volke doesn't care too much about Laguz abuse, and he definitely doesn't care about Lord Renning's issues. The reason Volke says he's lowering his price because he hates Izuka is because he and Izuka have history and whatever happened way back when made Volke hate him.

It's quite possible, however, that he worked against Izuka in the past. In fact, I just had an epiphany: Volke worked for Greil to dig up some dirt on Izuka or something along those lines. He has history with Greil and Greil looked for him for that new contract because Greil trusted his work from experience. Whatever it was, Izuka had to have seen him, so either Volke was sloppy (doubtful) or it was part of the job (possibly changing the nature of the job).

I don't understand how you could dismiss that so easily (and with such a flawed explanation).

I think we hijacked the thread.
I think all this chatter qualifies as Ike trivia :p

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Did you know that Ike's ragnall is a weight of 20 and did you know its very easy to get any more then 3+ stats everytime you level up as youd like?

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Actually, that's not an attempt at wit. Izuka says "you! you're...". It's clear he's on his way to revealing something about Volke he didn't realize he knew until that moment. I doubt he'd be surprised that an assassin was assassinating someone, even him. He expressed no surprise at anyone else trying to kill him, not even Bastian who also apprehended him.

Izuka recognized Volke in that moment as someone he knew from the past.

Since PoR, the writers have worked on making sure we knew that Volke was mysterious and willing to take on any kind of work. Also, Volke has been under two contracts from the day he was hired a by Ike to help defeat Daein till the end of RD.

Volkes contracts:

After revealing Greil's secret - Ike (in case he goes berserk), Greil Mercenaries

It's obvious Volke primarily takes on jobs he likes (like killing Izuka) and increases the price for jobs he doesn't like (talking, for example). Yet it seems he's willing to do it for that price (no one ever pays). Who's to say Izuka didn't have him do something years and years ago? Possibly before Ashnard ascended to the crown. Izuka's never had money problems (it's probably how he impressed Begnion's senators enough to get that Rewarp staff, unless he developed one on his own).

It's hard to imagine that Izuka's surprise was due to Volke switching from Bastian's employee to *gasp* Bastian's employer's employee (or, heck, Bastian again if you use him to re-hire Volke).

The way I see it, Volke doesn't care too much about Laguz abuse, and he definitely doesn't care about Lord Renning's issues. The reason Volke says he's lowering his price because he hates Izuka is because he and Izuka have history and whatever happened way back when made Volke hate him.

It's quite possible, however, that he worked against Izuka in the past. In fact, I just had an epiphany: Volke worked for Greil to dig up some dirt on Izuka or something along those lines. He has history with Greil and Greil looked for him for that new contract because Greil trusted his work from experience. Whatever it was, Izuka had to have seen him, so either Volke was sloppy (doubtful) or it was part of the job (possibly changing the nature of the job).

I don't understand how you could dismiss that so easily (and with such a flawed explanation).
Well, like I said... or a long time ago.

Anyway, a few things:

He had said that he'd been watching over Greil in the shadows for a long time. His sole contract then was Greil's, probably for some ludicrous price. He didn't have an assassination contract with the Greil Mercenaries so much as he did just hang around and collect some cash off of it. And, in a way, he was carrying out Greil's contract in the meantime. Also, after Daein is defeated, the medallion was sent with Leanne and Reyson, therefore prematurely terminating his contract with Ike -- that's why he gives you the 20k in the final chapter. So yeah, he only takes one *real* contract at a time.

That said, it's possible. Considering Volke's age (guessing from appearances), it may very well have to do with him getting into the trade in the first place. There are a lot of interesting things to be theorized about, but 1) It doesn't have to do much with Ike, 2) there aren't many more hints in canon, and 3) go write fanfiction.

I think all this chatter qualifies as Ike trivia :p
Cop-out. Cooop-oooout. :p

XACE-K

Smash Master
Did you know that most people on this page of the Ike trivia thread have used spoiler tags.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Never seen so much covered spoilers in one topic. O_o

For the armor debate isn't it most likely the Black Knight got his armor back. When he first shows up in RD it has cuts all over it, since no one knew he was alive till Micaiah met him I doubt he was in many fight after the Mad King's War with it on, and I doubt anyone besides characters we know would have been skillful enough to put those scratches there(none of which knew he was alive unless they were on his side).

He probably just warped back, armor and all(I think he would be wise enough to have warp powder for the way home as well).

Edit: Forgot to mention that it probably just lost it's blessing after all the attacks from the Ragnell. Also, we could just blame the developers for wanting to have him able to be killed when he is on your team(even if you have to go far out of your way to get him killed when you have him) and the developers just did not think up the plot for it.

For trivia:
Did you know Ike's name was originally Paris?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/VincentASM/Site/Pre/10.jpg (the Japanese for Ike says parisu, and Paris is the best you can change the name to)

Did you know that even though warp powder is not used in Ike's games, it is in the code as a usable item in RD?

Did you know that the Black Knight's identity was figured out long before the release of RD because of leftover code in PoR had the growth rates, affinity, and weapon ranks the same as another character that did not show up on the field in the game?

All of the trivia found at http://serenesforest.net/ as well as many other things about Fire Emblem.

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Never seen so much covered spoilers in one topic. O_o

For the armor debate isn't it most likely the Black Knight got his armor back. When he first shows up in RD it has cuts all over it, since no one knew he was alive till Micaiah met him I doubt he was in many fight after the Mad King's War with it on, and I doubt anyone besides characters we know would have been skillful enough to put those scratches there(none of which knew he was alive unless they were on his side).
That actually makes it more likely that it's the same armor damaged by Ragnell.

He probably just warped back, armor and all(I think he would be wise enough to have warp powder for the way home as well).

Edit: Forgot to mention that it probably just lost it's blessing after all the attacks from the Ragnell. Also, we could just blame the developers for wanting to have him able to be killed when he is on your team(even if you have to go far out of your way to get him killed when you have him) and the developers just did not think up the plot for it.
huh?

Did you know Ike's name was originally Paris?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ite/Pre/10.jpg (the Japanese for Ike says parisu, and Paris is the best you can change the name to)
Confirmed that it indeed says "Parisu". Kinda weird, the art reminds me more of RD than PoR. Even though he's donning his ranger outfit.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That actually makes it more likely that it's the same armor damaged by Ragnell.
Isn't that what I said, did I word it badly? Or am I reading your sentence wrong?

I was saying that the armor lost its blessing from the repeated attack from Ragnell. Like a shield in a game, after so many hits the shield will disappear and you are open to attacks.

The other part is saying that the developers wanted him that way and just did not think of a reason for the plot. I wasn't too serious about it, probably would have been better if i didn't say it. :ohwell:

Confirmed that it indeed says "Parisu". Kinda weird, the art reminds me more of RD than PoR. Even though he's donning his ranger outfit.
It might remind you of RD because the stats are under the health like in other FE's, PoR did not have that.

Also, unrelated to Ike but FE6 had a 3D look before it became what we know it as.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/VincentASM/Site/old_klein.jpg

And look at Marth's look in the upcoming DS game.
http://serenesforest.net/fe1ds/img/040708.jpg
It looks strange.

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Isn't that what I said, did I word it badly? Or am I reading your sentence wrong?
I was sort of repeating what you said. Halfway referencing Shirum's posts, in case you read them. He talks about the Japanese version of how the Black Knight survived compared to the American version's silence.

I was saying that the armor lost its blessing from the repeated attack from Ragnell. Like a shield in a game, after so many hits the shield will disappear and you are open to attacks.

The other part is saying that the developers wanted him that way and just did not think of a reason for the plot. I wasn't too serious about it, probably would have been better if i didn't say it. :ohwell:
Oh, I didn't understand what you said at all the first time. Now I get it, kind of silly. Just because, as you said, he's pretty much already unkillable.

It might remind you of RD because the stats are under the health like in other FE's, PoR did not have that.
Actually, I was noticing the character shading and even the background. Yet his face and model are distinctly PoR (you can't see his eyes at all).

Also, unrelated to Ike but FE6 had a 3D look before it became what we know it as.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/VincentASM/Site/old_klein.jpg

And look at Marth's look in the upcoming DS game.
http://serenesforest.net/fe1ds/img/040708.jpg
It looks strange.
Hah! There's no way to make marth look not-gay.

Just musing....

It appears to me that Ike's character is modeled, in part, after George Washington's life.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Alright, we've had our fun, now let's let it die or I'll have to lock it... unless you guys want to stay on topic, lmao.

:248:

Did you know the Ike boards hates people who bring back old threads that should have died or been locked up?
Fixed and agreed. For insults like this we usually either break your shield and Flashing eruption you or read you roll and f smash you, as someone that is new i suppose that we could give your pick of the preferred poison. And what's with mods being really strict lately, I tried trolling the the melee boards yesterday and they just closed it down without any chance for anger to take form.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Ike trivia, hmmmm,

Have you guys known that Ike's hair color is never in reality genetically possible but his iris color is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom