• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Data Compilation. [Hitbox Visuals Complete!]

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
GAH!

Since when did you become a mod? Holy crap.

Unstick stage discussion, Ike finder, old MU topic, and the least complete guide. Pin my MU ratio topic.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
GAH!

Since when did you become a mod? Holy crap.

Unstick stage discussion, Ike finder, only MU topic. Pin my MU ratio topic.
Heh, just this afternoon, I'll try to do as much good as I can for the boards.

Okay, do you think we should un-stick Kirk and Empy's guide as well? It's a little out-dated even though not too much has changed. We really need to get together and start working on the new guide though.

:034:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
*points to edited post* >_>
*Infracts for spam*

JK. Seriously though, do you guys think we still need the stage discussion thread stickied? Cause I can find it and stick it again... but only if we're actually going to start discussing Ike's stages again. And if we're doing that actively, it won't need to be stickied anyways.

I think I'm going to take some initiative on the new Ike guide and start giving people sections to work on. If they volunteer that is. I'll work on some myself too of course, but I really think we need to get that finished.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Speaking of spam, nice double post dude.

I think I'll keep to "running" my MU ratio topic. AKA getting you to write ratios as I simply link to everyone's posts.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Speaking of spam, nice double post dude.
Lmao, right back at you dude. My double post is now gone but I'll leave yours for the irony :p

Yah just as long as you stay on top of the update times, like letting us all know when to send in updated ratios, that should be fine.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well, actually now that I think about it, using my bi-weeklies as a measure for that would work. Every new season of bi-weeklies we update the ratios. That leaves even less work for you, lmao.

Also, we should probably continue this discussion elsewhere, reply to me in your MU topic if you want.

JOE!

Smash Hero
looking at the aerials, the landing cancel says you can cancel (nair) at like, frame 13...

can you actually hit with the attack while doing that? or does that just stop the animation? 9goes for all aerials, I assume...?)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
When landing while doing a nair, you can interrupt the landing lag at frame 13. The hitbox won't be out while you're landing with a nair, as goes for other aerial attacks.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Guys I'm bumping this thread for a very important reason.

I have to know how long Ike's jump start-up is and I can't find it. I'm trying to perfect how to do SHs flawlessly so I can autocancel Nairs better, but I'm missing the jump data.

Top Bottom