• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm playing smash again

turns out jbrandrew goes to rutgers camden (PR in NJ), looks like its time to shake off the rust and turn on dem brawl videos again.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Slowly getting back to what i used to play like. I actually had a game where i did a perfect jab cancel combo to dtilt

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Haha, I love Jab>Dtilt so much, I landed it on my training partner once and now he panic DownB (ZSS) almost every time I jab him over the edge, I get a free Usmash from it

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Of course I would love to play, but not by myself or online.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm playing smash again.
Somehow, so am I. Just ****ing around and whatnot online, though, looking to go to some more offline events as they come.

Also, took me so long to find this place again because laziness.:applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I dont have spring break

I do have almost 3 months off for summer though, as opposed to 5 weeks for summer I was used to in school

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
If we kill you now, you won't see your loli collection anymore
Pretty sure by the time I am done here, I'll be able to program my own damn loli so collection will be nothing but reference mat. <_<
C++, .net frameworks 4.5, HTML5, Software Eng. Practitioners approach, and some other 5th book about Java >_<

as for losing my collection, just bury it with me i say XD take it and add on to the collection i'll get in the afterlife.

Seriously. Burn that stuff.
With what? Love XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Pretty sure by the time I am done here, I'll be able to program my own damn loli so collection will be nothing but reference mat. <_<
C++, .net frameworks 4.5, HTML5, Software Eng. Practitioners approach, and some other 5th book about Java >_<

as for losing my collection, just bury it with me i say XD take it and add on to the collection i'll get in the afterlife.
Ouch, I've only just started my venture into programming (currently doing simple C stuff) so I 'look forward' to reaching the stage you're at.
That said, If you do happen to make a loli, can you send me one? Preferably with an 'Increase to legal age' Function.

And yes, bury the collection. Poison that stuff is (not to mention, it's good for up to 2 years in prison over here)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm waiting for the day there will be hologram waifus. They already made an ipad (app?) waifu
...really? really?
come on guys, technology can be used for better things than this. We could have fixed various illnesses by now

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Btw, I placed 3rd at a local tournament, 2nd in doubles (though there were only 8 teams and 15 entrants).

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I noticed at facebook, who took the w and 2nd?
Doubles
1st - MJG (KS) / BPow (IA)
2nd - Mr. Doom (KS) / Domo (KS)
3rd - Zeton (KS) / Clel (KS)

Singles
1st - MJG (KS)
2nd - DeLux (KS)
3rd - Mr. Doom (KS)

DeLux was on point that day. Hardly dropped a chaingrab. He told me he chaingrabbed me to 150 cuz he knew I'd SDI it and live if he were to cg me to 120. That day was one of the most hype days I've had in my tournament history, next to giving Dojo and Ally a run for their money.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Good stuff Man.
Also say hi to Zeton for me, He was a bro at APEX. was hanging out in my hotel room the majority of the time

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Next tourney I'm going to is S.A.D2, Once again I'm running the brawl side of things so I'll be spewing all of the 'pre-occupied/stressed/people asking questions during sets/etc.' johns when I place sub-par.

Just kidding, I'm used to having no warm-up friendlies by now.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I got 25th out of ~60 at my tournament in Germany. Got out of pools to lose two sets in a row :/

In pools I lost 2-0 to Quik's Samus, pretty badly too. I tried to apply what I learned in the Samus MU but he wouldn't let me XD I also lost 2-0 to a TL player and 2-1 to a decent MK (I went falco and MK). In the end I ended 4th seed.
I had to play Mr.R for the first time in bracket R1. I took the first game, which was close, and lost by a decent margin the next two, something like 1 stock low%. I then lost to yet another TL. I guess I suck at this MU..? It's the 3rd TL to beat me in my last two tournaments.
The tournament itself was great so I regret nuffin'. I saved some replays which I will upload if I find time, including the ones of the MM I won vs Mr.R's Snake.

Edit: Yoh and another, less experienced Ike player were there, but they didn't make it out of pools. Yoh beat a high level/top german player in pools, 2-0, double 2-stock, so it was a real suprise to me :( Even though he doesn't play a huge lot these days and isn't as motivated as he once was, he's still good.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
the fact you took a game of Mr. R is quite spectacular (Considering Ryo didn't with the MM he had with him). Hope he didn't kill himself that game.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Thanks ! He didn't exactly kill himself, but his last stock was silly. I made a mistake and airdodged too close to the edge, which made me fall under it. I had to use aether to get back up. He had all the time in the world to use a dtilt or tipper fsmash, but he tried to edgehog me and got aetherspiked at ~100%.

serves you right for trying to edgeguard Ike :awesome:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
LOL getting aetherspiked. How do you get aetherspiked at the ledge when the move pushes back onto the stage (unless you facing away from the stage) and if you were facing away then LOL EASIEST THING TO HIT WITH MARTH

Well, whatever, not like I haven't done dumb stuff, happens to the best of people too. Just more funny when they do it.

Top Bottom