• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Webtoons are like 10 panels a page.

I read angel densetsu like 4 years ago, just a random name I put out.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well nice then should be completed... If its out in english then crap :| i already have 2 mangas lined up to read at borders

Good.. I ran into a web comic yhat was 2 panels a page and i avoided korean stuff...

I remember seeing a chinese story and it just wasn't my thing >_>; they do better at dramas.

:phone:

-RedX-

Smash Lord
9th out of 41 today. Lost to M2K and NL. I am free to NL's ROB. lol
Did a footstool combo on M2K after he hit me with a dash attack and he took a breather right after it. lololol

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Viva(GnW) and Pane(Wolf).
I was expecting to lose to Viva since he just beat Inui before playing me but he ended up SDing in game 3 where it kinda mattered. lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
But they didn't have the blessing of WIFI with them... Causing people to wifi suicide~

Your nair tributes have been answered!!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Viva(GnW) and Pane(Wolf).
I was expecting to lose to Viva since he just beat Inui before playing me but he ended up SDing in game 3 where it kinda mattered. lol

*smirk*
I need this guy's swf account name, or at least direct me to the tourney results thread.

Nice, Red

Cthulhu agrees
Something about Cthulhu... It wasn't banished as people would be led to believe. It met Serperior's condescending glare and realized it couldn't compete. :awesome:

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
yah i've watched a few of them. in one a father was really pissed off at his son and wanted to throw him out of the house or something. didnt look so different than an indian drama.

footstool combo? like footstool to dair or something? don't really think dairs work

theeboredone

Smash Legend
9th out of 41 today. Lost to M2K and NL. I am free to NL's ROB. lol
Did a footstool combo on M2K after he hit me with a dash attack and he took a breather right after it. lololol
Penta was telling me you quit?

Anyways, nice job improving from last place.

-RedX-

Smash Lord

*smirk*
I need this guy's swf account name, or at least direct me to the tourney results thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=142818
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304716

The footstool combo happened after he hit me with dash attack at low %, so I did a short hopped footstool to avoid MK followups, I did a 2nd one right the 1st but he jumped into this one causing him to hit the ground, fast fall Nair->Bair. Yes.
I didn't quit, I just stopped playing wifi for a bit. lol

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
yeaaaa, playstation network offering 2 free games each for psp and ps3, 30 day free psn plus, 30 day free qriocity sub, 100 new stuffs for playstation home, and 1 free movie rental. Seeing how I never had any credit card info on PSN, big win-win for me. Only bad thing is, none of these include anything particularly to my liking :(.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know, but they need to cut their losses.
plus i reckon that the ps3 is better for fighting games and such over the xbox, so theres a solid section of hardcore gamers who will stick with them at least

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
i know, but they need to cut their losses.
plus i reckon that the ps3 is better for fighting games and such over the xbox, so theres a solid section of hardcore gamers who will stick with them at least
this is the main reason I kept my ps3. (arcana heart 3?)

Still there is alot of damage from all the hacking, not gonna recover everyone..

funny thing about that. they actually got hacked again the day the PSN store came back up

You don't like Infamous or LBP? Those games are legit.
those two seem to be the only games out of the selection of free games that are worth getting. a lot of people I know got Dead Nation but i'm iffy on that. I only got Infamous, I'm feeling forced to get one of the other games because its against my better judgement to pass up a free game.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
When it comes to fighting games i just play with my friend on the xbox.. For now we just play Naruto: Broken Bond and UFC 2010

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Fighting games are actually better on the Xbox. There's less frame dropping.
Whenever me and my friends play MvC3 on the PS3, it would actually lag a bit whenever there's "too much" on the screen. :l

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fighting games are actually better on the Xbox. There's less frame dropping.
Whenever me and my friends play MvC3 on the PS3, it would actually lag a bit whenever there's "too much" on the screen. :l
isnt that like...90% of the time? i seem to have an assist on screen almost all the time...namely trons

but anyway, i have a mvc3 dilemna, i use zero hulk and tron normally, zero is by far my best, the other two are iffy.
i wanted a keep away charater, because trolling from across the screen is fun to the max, so i learnt dormammu and now i dont know which one to drop
hulk and tron are both mid tier-ish. trons got more use because of the amazing assist, but if i take out hulk i lose punishing ability and power
wat do?

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
i like both infamous and lbp,thts why i already have them.lol . why waste more space? they are both really great, but i tend to like rpg and arcade more. wish they had something of those sorts. either way free stuffs ftw.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
isnt that like...90% of the time? i seem to have an assist on screen almost all the time...namely trons

but anyway, i have a mvc3 dilemna, i use zero hulk and tron normally, zero is by far my best, the other two are iffy.
i wanted a keep away charater, because trolling from across the screen is fun to the max, so i learnt dormammu and now i dont know which one to drop
hulk and tron are both mid tier-ish. trons got more use because of the amazing assist, but if i take out hulk i lose punishing ability and power
wat do?
Get rid of Hulk, he's not that good. lol
Zero/Tron/Dormammu in that order is pretty legit.

I usually mess around with Zero/Ryu(Akuma)/Spencer nowadays.
If I want to win, it's Wesker/Zero/Akuma.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, i just need to get my tron combo's down regularly, the fact that they require insane timing with the >M cancel tends to ruin me a bit, ill get it down eventually

that, and i need to learn to be everywhere at once with zero

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
:| have ya seen a chinese drama?

I like indian movies, but haven't really watched a drama.

Vat @ pokefusion

I like watching chinese movies without subtitles every now and then. I don't understand a word, so I make up my own plot. It amuses me.

Top Bottom