• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
I like the part where mario caped Ike's dair and still got spiked. Reminded me of the instance when a mario caped the front of my usmash and got hit by the back loll.

Nation of Ikes doesn't sound bad to be honest. So are we starting a montage or not?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the nation of ikes, got sharkie i saw youre planning on going, tell them that if they thihk theyre good, go to something offfline XD
used i think i ***** when i played only wifi, suddenly, offline tournament....oh XD

also, i dont think i have any of my ike clips left, ive got tons of rob ones cause theyre currently making that one, but...yeah XD

and also, a2 needs to have that smash researcher badge removed, as he has the logic of a 3-year-old ^.^

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Hey uh, what's with spring break this year?
I could have sworn most people had it on the same week last year but now I hear some people already had it, currently going on for them, etc.
For me, it's April 18th. I have no days off for this whole month. :[

theeboredone

Smash Legend
the nation of ikes, got sharkie i saw youre planning on going, tell them that if they thihk theyre good, go to something offfline XD
used i think i ***** when i played only wifi, suddenly, offline tournament....oh XD
I have no idea wtf you just said. Speak American please.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i can translate:

"i was talking to Nysyarc about how he was going to the nations of ikes. I told him to tell them that if they think they hold competitive value, go to a tournament held by a smashboards user. *insert generic smiley*

I used tp think i was the **** when i followed the ways of wifi, but then i traveled and participated in a local tournament... Oh my god i got my butt handed to me on a silver platter"

Esper~

Smash Cadet
It sounds like the same situation I was in 2 years ago :p

Spring break starts next Friday for me xD, and yes everyones spring break is starting at random times this year.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Hey Sen, why does your sig pic say "The KKK"?

Ya might wanna consider changing that...
Shoot and score for another one whom jumps the gun at my sig.
Kitto Kitto Kaede, screwing up everyone's mind since Harems were born

Do this for me Niddo;

Watch/Play Shuffle!
See the reference (ep.1/2 from the anime being the quickest way)
????
Profit

theeboredone

Smash Legend

Do this for me Niddo;

Watch/Play Shuffle!
????
Profit

The "????" means conversion to loli fan.

It sounds like the same situation I was in 2 years ago :p

Spring break starts next Friday for me xD, and yes everyones spring break is starting at random times this year.
Looks like we have the same spring break then.

Oh, and I found this to be hilarious. Abe wrote this on my AIB wall.

"Hey Bored bro!!! whats up man...Hey I was wondering bro if you have a aim or anything I want to talk to you about something bro...hit me up when you get a chance "

The amount of "bro" was amazing to me.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Oh, and I found this to be hilarious. Abe wrote this on my AIB wall.

"Hey Bored bro!!! whats up man...Hey I was wondering bro if you have a aim or anything I want to talk to you about something bro...hit me up when you get a chance "

The amount of "bro" was amazing to me.
I think he's coming on to you.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Most magical girl shows are pretty dumb....the genre itself is just fanservice to people into that kind of stuff. Like maid shows. Goddess forbid they actually use a decent plot or characters.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

Do this for me Niddo;

Watch/Play Shuffle!
????
Profit

1) I refuse

2) There are simply some things you do not add to your signature/signature picture, no matter what they mean to you. KKK is one of them. :/ It's just not a smart move.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
1) I refuse

2) There are simply some things you do not add to your signature/signature picture, no matter what they mean to you. KKK is one of them. :/ It's just not a smart smooth.
seconded
unless of course you want to get killed by some angry dude, but i dont think anyone cares for that

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Most magical girl shows are pretty dumb....the genre itself is just fanservice to people into that kind of stuff. Like maid shows. Goddess forbid they actually use a decent plot or characters.
Magical girl is a genre usually intended for GIRLS! I know I don't really watch or read magical girl much because of that, but watch Shugo Chara, that show is amazing and 100 episodes long or so that I actually could bare with the whole magical girl genre for it.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I didn't say it was too girly ._. I was criticizing the entire premise. I may or may not bother watching Shugo Chara, but I doubt one anime will change my mind about the genre.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Stopped watching anime like 2 years ago.
Because I got tired of having to catch up. Now I have no interest in it. lol
J-RPGs are still dabess though.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Yeah, that's pretty much the reason why I haven't watched as much anime lately....I actually got to enjoy School Rumble recently because I found consistent timing for watching it.

And yes, J-RPGs will always be da bess. Arouunnddd. Nothing's gonna ever keep 'em down~ Can't wait for ToGf <3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yall are doing the anime thing all wrong, don't try to watch everything, just watch what you can at a moderate pace of your own. Eventually you run out of stuff to watch in your interest that you have to look for something else to watch.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
actually got to enjoy School Rumble recently because I found consistent timing for watching it.
School Rumble is what got me into the slice of life genre more. When recommended by a fried to watch it, I just waited until a vacation showed itself (I believe it was my Easter vacation too) to watch it. Pretty funny, and I like how half the comedy runs on misunderstandings. Though I had to read the manga to get my fix on the rest of it, since they only had an OVA of the ending and not another season. But yeah, it was mostly slice of life after that.

Oh and a funny thing about Sen's Kaede sig. That's no loli girl.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
RedX, i'm a stereotypical Indian, i'm cheap up my butt and proud of it

Why are you letting others think of you get to your head?

You act like people are gonna look at you and go:

"Look at him.. he loves it" "Just like the encyclopedia said!"

Top Bottom