• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I'm an african american. Lol its cool though I've been wondering about yall to but I saw the profiles

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
Just got home a few hours ago from my first offline smashfest:)
Without a doubt THE most fun i ever had playing brawl
Oh and long time no talk ikes :o

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
recently when coming to brawl I've been improving a lot and trying to figure out some new strats. That could work for Ike.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Post moar often foo :3
And how'd ya do?

In other news: I am now stuck being a wifi ladder ike for who knows how long, wally world called back saying that while my resume looked pretty decent, I got placed onto a list for night shifts <_< so who knows how long this now going to be.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
wow 4 posts from Ryo in one page, I've never seen that before. Great to have tourney Ike's in the conversation; always a benefit.

Did bored text San yet? Even I'm getting impatient now.

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
Ill try ;)

Surprisingly i did pretty well considering most the players at the smashfest mained characters im a bit iffy with.

got plenty of good compliments going ike. Played one the high ranked players in my area

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I 2-0'd everyone in my singles pool. I got to play Polt a few matches in friendlies like Bored wanted. His setups and strings have definitely gone a step above, now, and reinforces some ideas about yoshi. I won, but they were just friendlies at midnight. If they were actual tournament matches, I think it will be 50/50 who will win.

I had Sumer (wolf/MK), D1 (falco), Lobos (TL), and Shippo (MK/Lucario). Our pool was on the recording TV. I played a light friendly with M2k and 0-deathed him, then he decided to camp and I lost rofl (we both weren't serious) but I'm having massive amounts of fun.

Esper~

Smash Cadet
I remember my first smashfest, great time. Now I go to one every other weekend.

Post moar often foo :3
And how'd ya do?

In other news: I am now stuck being a wifi ladder ike for who knows how long, wally world called back saying that while my resume looked pretty decent, I got placed onto a list for night shifts <_< so who knows how long this now going to be.
9/10 winning on Wi-Fi ladder leaves you with the comment "oh lol wifi Ike." I hate that haha. I also hate the amount of MK's I can play on the ladder. ;-;

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
When I played people on wifi ladder, like old school first ladder ever, i actually didn't get "Lol wifi Ike" by the time I was doing 1200 points battles. People actually had respect.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Whenever I ****ed around with Ike on ladder, people usually had respect for my ike regardless if I won or not, I think people have a respect for low tier users in general.

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
I'll always be a wifike
and @ Smash King, nice on going to your first smashfest. I would've gone but I'm a wifike.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I don't really care about smash as much anymore...I havn't gone a tournament, even locals since Apex 2010. I will go if I have extra money and nothing better to do, but it isn't a top priority anymore.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im not even an ike anymore, untill he possibly drops back into lt then ill have him for lt tournaments. but other than that r.o.b all the way

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Ike dropping sounds like an excretion. Be careful with word structures dude.

I don't thinks Ike will go back to LT, the LT mains will rage him back to MT.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't understand why they made the green ranger in the American version an actual fighter. From the looks and sounds of the Japanese one, he seemed like the clumsy one, which was kinda funny to watch. And yeah, Red Ranger in both versions was annoying.

Top Bottom